#1 · (Edited)
The missouri thread will never die. :biggrin:

So, lets start talking about the meet.

Date: April or May. (open opinions)

#61 · (Edited)
Re: Official MISSOURI thread

Tuscani-I4 said:
White tib with tuscani emblems? Don't know of anybody with a white tib. Hmmm

The original place we were going to have the meet was in forest park on a sunny day. We could have BBQ there and also mod the cars a little bit. But target sounds also good. What do you guys think?
yeah, forest park works well too, and is more of a central location for people coming from all over St. Louis and Illinois.

And Im kinda suprised that the owner of that Tib isnt a poster here. You would kinda assume that since he's obviously a Tib enthusiast, he'd be a regular poster at one of the only Tib forums.

#62 ·

yg17 said:
And Im kinda suprised that the owner of that Tib isnt a poster here. You would kinda assume that since he's obviously a Tib enthusiast, he'd be a regular poster at one of the only Tib forums.
Yeah thats what I thought but than again I don't know all the tib colors that stl members have on this forum. He must have heard about the Tuscani emblems form this forum, at least thats what I think.

#63 ·

How about we find out where everyone will be coming from and then try to figure out a good place in the middle. It sounds like half the people can get to Chesterfield pretty easy but the other half are coming closer from Illinois. Forest Park sounds like a good idea. Are there any other parks around town that people would perfer? If we go with closer to Chesterfield, isn't there a park off creve core mill rd? It doesn't matter to me cause I'm still going to try my hardest to be there.

Tell you what, lets have the meet at my house with all the tibs lined up in the driveway and street with the bbq in back. j/k

#64 ·

bri2003 said:
How about we find out where everyone will be coming from and then try to figure out a good place in the middle. It sounds like half the people can get to Chesterfield pretty easy but the other half are coming closer from Illinois. Forest Park sounds like a good idea. Are there any other parks around town that people would perfer? If we go with closer to Chesterfield, isn't there a park off creve core mill rd? It doesn't matter to me cause I'm still going to try my hardest to be there.

Tell you what, lets have the meet at my house with all the tibs lined up in the driveway and street with the bbq in back. j/k
There's Creve Coeur park but Im not sure where it is, and then UMB Bank Pavillion which has one of the biggest parking lots I've ever seen which would be great for a car meet to drive around and show off mods and stuff, but I doubt it's for public use

#67 ·

who was on I 70 on today (friday) around 1:30. It was a white tib with a black bra on the front. The guy came from behind me and I saw him pull up. I changed the lane (almost hit a person while changing lanes because I was looking at the tib) to let him pull up so I could see who it was but he ended up taking the next exit. He was looking at me the whole time while I was looking at him. Thats some dangerous **** when you see a tib on the road. You get sidetracked very easily.

#68 ·

Tuscani-I4 said:
who was on I 70 on today (friday) around 1:30. It was a white tib with a black bra on the front. The guy came from behind me and I saw him pull up. I changed the lane (almost hit a person while changing lanes because I was looking at the tib) to let him pull up so I could see who it was but he ended up taking the next exit. He was looking at me the whole time while I was looking at him. Thats some dangerous **** when you see a tib on the road. You get sidetracked very easily.
hmm, no idea. I havent seen that one before.

Any Tib owners here work at the Circuit City in the valley? I work at the Target there, and I've seen 3 differnet Tibs on the Circuit City lot. 2 Carbon Blues and 1 White tib. I know one of the Carbon Blue owners, he goes to my school (AFAIK, not registered here on NT), but does anyone else from NT work out there?

#69 ·

Ok now I think we should come up with a place for the meet.

Question 1.
1. Forest park.
2. Parks in chesterfield somewhere.
3. Target parking lot.
4. other opinions.

Question 2.
Date / time

1. DATE: April 17th / 24th (saturday) still open opinions on DATES
2. TIME: Rock37 gets off work at 2:30 so I think we should start the meet at 2pm or 3pm so rock37 can come too. Still open opinions on TIMES.

Question 3.
What should we do.
1. Food. (yes / no)
2. other things.

We should send emails so everybody can answer those questions above.

#70 ·

The 17th isn't good for me since I'm working from 12-7 (Although if its on the Target parking lot I can come out during my lunch break :D) and I have no idea what Im working the 24th, but typically on Saturdays I work nighs (the 17th seems to be an exception). Although it may be too soon to plan anything, I am off Saturday the 10th if that's a possibility.

But if I can't make it, no big deal, it would be pretty hard to find a date when all of us could make it.

And what "other things" did you guys have in mind? Remember that some of us are still under 21before you start making plans :D

#72 ·

I hope ya"ll get your meet finally going....I used to live in Chesterfield, St. Charles, and University City before I moved to Atlanta several years ago....I have been back twice in last few months and noticed several Tibs on the roads....get together and have some fun...we have had several meets here in Atlanta and all have had a good time and come away with several mods and friendhships to boot...

#73 ·

Tuscani-I4 said:
we can alway push the date.
yg17, is it possible that you can request a day off like saturday in couple of weeks advance. At my job, I have the right to do that.
yeah I could always give that a shot. I just need like 2-3 weeks in advance to request off.

#74 ·

Just to throw out more places, how close is everyone to southcounty? I know that there is a couple of parks down there like JB Park and BeeTree Park. Anyplace is fine. The 17th and 24th both work for me. Wow I guess with the dates getting closer I really need to get outside and detail the Tib. :)

#75 ·

By the way I say a white tib with tinted windows on Olive while I was getting on 40 on Thrusday. I tried to get close but they kept speeding up. Does anyone on here own a white tib. I tried to say hi but they kept driving away from me.

#76 ·

yg17, See if you can talk to your boss to try to get off on the 24th of april. If not, we will push the date because I want to have alot of people show up = (more fun).

brian, I'm on the edge of south city. South county is 5 min from me. I work in south county and I go to school in south county, so It's no biggie for me. We also need to know if we will eat that day. I would say we find a good restaurant and we all drive together over there to eat or we could grill. If we grill, the public parks wont be a good idea except forest park.
Did the white tib have a black bra on the front brain? I saw one yesterday on I70 west.

#77 ·

Tuscani-I4 said:
yg17, See if you can talk to your boss to try to get off on the 24th of april. If not, we will push the date because I want to have alot of people show up = (more fun).
Nah, its already too late for the 24th, but not too late for the saturday after that (dunno what the date is)

Anyone have a carbon blue Tib and was on 40 West right by Chesterfield Parkway and Timberlake Manor earlier today around 1:00?

#78 ·

No it didn't have a bra but all the windows including the door windows were tinted. The resturant idea sounds good to me but then the question would be which one is a good place to go that would have enough room to house all of our tiburons. I think I wouldn't have a problem making the Sat. after the 24th that way yg17 can make it. I have to go out of town for work that week but I should be back well before that Sat.

#80 ·

Well guys, we'll be pushing the date by couple of weeks. The 24th is out of the question and the 1st of may is not good for me because the week following that I will be having finals. The 8th of may or maybe the 15th could be good. What do you say?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.