Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

The Official WISCONSIN Thread

115K views 2K replies 131 participants last post by  Nik Mnzl 
#1 · (Edited)
Since we dont have one yet...
lets get some of you wisconsin people to post, mabey set up a meet or something.

#2 ·
I love how Wisconsin hasn't had a Official Wisconsin thread in about 2 years and know one ever cared about it not being in the North Central USA forum. Wisconsin + tiburons = No one cares... :3_frusty: :3_sadley: Well lets try to keep this thread alive?

#12 ·
I'm from Appleton, This late spring we all should meet up at WIR and watch/race/cook out or whatever, Who ever wants to go PM me and let me know and we'll set a date and time. I've been trying to get everyone who has a tib/tuscani together for awhile. Or if anybody else has any other Ideas post'em.

Honda's or like tampons every p*ssy has one!

#18 ·
FYI:

Me and a few Chicago Tib owners will be going to a meet I have been hosting for the past 5 years. Check out www.stratusphere.net out for details. Created as the Stratusphere International Meet has brought car owners and lovers from all over the U.S. for the past 5 years. We have caravans from all corners of the U.S. and Canada. Next year we will be expanding to Autosphere.org and opening the gates to all car owners of all makes/models for a grand event. www.autosphere.org for talk on thte event.

croat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.