New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums - View Single Post - Official Bodykit Thread - 03-06 Tiburon
View Single Post
post #10 of Old 05-16-2004, 10:59 AM Thread Starter
ItaliaTib2k3
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)
Re: Official BODYKIT Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by locsmyth
Italia, I am looking at the street concepts Poison kit and am wondering about fitment, durability, and quality. it just seems too good for the price. not looking to buy yet, just pricing for now, but any help you could give would be much appreciated.
Fitment....terrible
Durability.....terrible
Quality....terrible

If you REALLY want the Poison "look", I'd suggest that you at least get an original Min "Garage" bodykit. Though there are some fitting issues, the durability and quality are a step up from the Poison. Just so you know--the Poison kits are a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a Min Garage kit. 4th generation knockoff kits will probably always be absolute crap...

I would suggest that you take a look at the Line Tech "LTR" kit. Similar to the Poison kit, it is also a wide bodykit--but the material, overall quality, and durability are definitely TOP NOTCH. I have only imported two of them so far, and was overly impressed with this kit--especially as a widebody option. Though it is priced quite a bit higher than a Poison/Min, your install rates would be significantly less--so there's a trade-off. Overall, you'd probably be spending LESS by purchasing an LTR--and it will last a lot longer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Premiere Korean Product Supplier

Seibon | M&S Carart | Injen | Luxon | VIS | GT Tech
AEM | RoadRace | ARK | Road Runs | Concepto | Zefiro

E-mail:
/ AIM: ImportSharkInfo

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome