New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums - View Single Post - Question: 03 Tiburon Headlight (Amber lens removal and painted housing)
View Single Post
post #9 of Old 10-20-2011, 10:50 AM
optimummind
Coegi vos via~

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
optimummind is on another leveloptimummind is on another leveloptimummind is on another leveloptimummind is on another leveloptimummind is on another leveloptimummind is on another leveloptimummind is on another leveloptimummind is on another leveloptimummind is on another leveloptimummind is on another leveloptimummind is on another level
Re: Question: 03 Tiburon Headlight (Amber lens removal and painted housing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twyliteknight View Post
I created my own halos using angled led stips and i painted my bezels black as well while i was in there and its fine i used high heat paint just in case though and removed the amber reflectors I think it looks great I also did an outline on the eyelids and i painted the strips lightly with tint paint so that they are not noticable when they are off
haha, that looks so feminine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

=멤버프로파일:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

=Album:

++++++++++
++++++++++

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome