Phoebus
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phoebus will become famous soon enough
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Phoebus's 03

Well Since I don't have one of these and I know a few people have wanted me to make one I figured it was about time. This will be a work in progress for a little bit so excuse the mess.

History:

Bought her in 2011 with 72k miles on it from a friend. Knowing the whole history of the car it has sat every winter so never seen any of the lovely salt from Minnesota here.

How she looked when I got her.

First setup after getting that car.

After having the car for 1 year I got a Sniper stage 2 and went a little overboard with it and got a hydra to tune it. Which made 289WHP I ran this set up for about 2 years and once I got it running correctly it was time for another change. Look forward to seeing what that change is.

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6sp Turbo?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT v6 5spd - Sold

Old mods: NGM Sniper Stage 2, 360cc injectors, NGM 70mm BBTB, Hydra 2.7, 255lph Fuel Pump, DC ceramic headers, DC Catback, AEM CAI, Koyo Radiator, ARK STS, KJB Delrin Base Bushings, TWM Solid Cable Bushings, ARK LW Red Pulleys, ARK Rear Sway Bar, NGM solid motor mounts, Ported Lower Intake, CF Hood

Last edited by Phoebus; 10-14-2015 at 11:53 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome