2003 Tiburon Gt V6 Stereo Problem, HELP!!!!!! - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
#1 Old 04-11-2008, 01:20 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mockmo is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
2003 Tiburon Gt V6 Stereo Problem, HELP!!!!!!

I got a slightly wrecked 03 tiburon gt the damage was all body work and no electrical problems the car is fixed and runs great, the only problem i have it the stereo turns on but no sound comes from any of the speakers or sub, the cd player and tape player do the same thing, the fuses are fine but i really cant seem to find what it is, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-11-2008, 03:17 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Silvershark04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2003 Tiburon Gt V6 Stereo Problem, HELP!!!!!!

Is it the factory infinity system? I'd say if it is, then you need to check the amp fuse. or even better, make sure the amp is still in the car if it is the infinity system. If you or the previouse owner put in an aftermarket, then you might just be missing the amp turn on lead. which in the aftermarket harness it's the orange/white. that needs to be hooked up to the blue/white on the aftermarket deck. hope that helps.

2004 Silver tiburon GT v6 6-speed. fully loaded. Traded in, and will be greatly missed
New Ride, 2004 subaru WRX.Loaded with many fun aftermarket stuff.
Other rides
2003 suzuki XL-7 4x4-wifes car
1965 Ford Mustang built motor and many new parts. The new project!!!!
1988 jeep comanche pickup 4x4 lwb-winter beater sold and will be missed
#3 Old 04-14-2008, 03:52 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Mockmo is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershark04 View Post
Is it the factory infinity system? I'd say if it is, then you need to check the amp fuse. or even better, make sure the amp is still in the car if it is the infinity system. If you or the previouse owner put in an aftermarket, then you might just be missing the amp turn on lead. which in the aftermarket harness it's the orange/white. that needs to be hooked up to the blue/white on the aftermarket deck. hope that helps.
everything is stock i took the amp out and it looks ok.. any help?
where is the amp fuse?
#4 Old 04-15-2008, 01:58 PM
NewTiburon.com God

kartunez is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think ther eis a fuse just for the amp, it is tied in to something else I believe. See if the dealership can tell you if the amp is good or not, or find someone with a tib and see if they will let you put your amp in their car to see if it will work.

2003 Silver GT - 177.5 WHP/198.6 FT-LBS - Member of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Looks: 18" TSW Nogaro's w/ Proxes 4's, F/L front with M&S lip, GT Tech Type II sides, AITRacing rear, Seibon SC CF hood...
Power: AEM CAI, Tigerlily BBTB, NGM Upper and Lower stage IV manifolds, Nology Hotwires, NGK Iridiums plugs, nul7 lightweight crank pulley, DC Sports headers w/ Magnaflow Highflow cat, ARK N2 Dual...
#5 Old 04-16-2008, 10:29 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

treyclash13

check your wiring especially your ground. if u got a ground arcing or when you got in the wreck if its pinching a wire im not audio expert but those are some ideas lol

03 Tibby GT 6-Spd. System upgrade STS. Injen CAI. Bomz Coilovers. Bomz Racing Seats with Wepeon R Brackets. 2x Megan 4pt Harness. VIS Carbon Fiber Hood. 2x 1500 kiker 12" cvx subs. 1 1800w peak kiker amp. Custom Trunk enclosure. Stage 2 Valeo KDM Clutch/Flywheel/TOB/Pressure Plates. Kazera Light Weight 17.5 Racing Rims.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#6 Old 04-17-2008, 02:31 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

L5sInMyTib is an unknown quantity at this point

If it comes down to it I got a stock amp and HU I will sell to you for cheep. Shoot me a PM if it comes down to that.

Mmm hungry shark wanna play?

CM stage 3 clutch and aluminum flywheel, AEM CAI, B&M STS, eBay headers, neoprene MM inserts, slave cylinder mod, 19lb ICW wheels, 18" Yokohama s-drive 225/40, DC front and rear strut bars, Cquence Extreme drilled rotors, VIS carbon fiber hood, Clarion HU with Polk components and 2 x 12' L5's pushing a total of 1000 wrms.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.