Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

NitrousTibby

2K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Chris Withenshaw 
#1 ·
I purchased his Coilovers on his for sale thread getting rid of a few extra parts he had no use for. I was told they would be shipped last Thursday or Friday. No contact has been made since. I've tried messaging him but no response. His last activity here was 6-11-2015. I've filed a Paypal dispute trying to contact him. I'll keep this thread updated.

#2 ·
I have also purchased a Weapon R intake the same time from him. Was told it would be shipped two weeks ago. Last contact I had was on the 11th with a second promise of tracking number. I have also filed a paypal dispute, emailed him, and PMed all with no reply

#7 ·
Was actually just gonna message you Nuge to see how you've made out with this, again best of luck, hope this gets resolved!

#8 ·
I have also purchased a Weapon R intake the same time from him. Was told it would be shipped two weeks ago. Last contact I had was on the 11th with a second promise of tracking number. I have also filed a paypal dispute, emailed him, and PMed all with no reply
Was actually just gonna message you Nuge to see how you've made out with this, again best of luck, hope this gets resolved!
Thanks guys. No luck yet. PayPal dispute have to wait another week for any resolution

#15 ·
@TiburonGT03, unfortunately there is nothing we can do for your money, but please keep us updated on the paypal claim. I'd feel better knowing that you got your money back.

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.