Official Maritime Thread - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another level
(Thread Starter)
Exclamation Official Maritime Thread

lol we'll have to wait and see how long it takes to hit 25 posts on this one lol.

Alright, other regional forums have it, why not me and Andy? lol. That's right brother, I'm callin you out!.

Pics!

stock form

Point Pleasant Park, yup those are VW's.........

One of my favorite pics of the car

Decided on these wheels instead of the TSW's

Comon guys, be whores! post away

PSN gamer tag: gsr4me // XBL gamer tag: flufflyaphid

Last edited by GSR4ME; 04-18-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:26 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

nsx_swami is a glorious beacon of lightnsx_swami is a glorious beacon of lightnsx_swami is a glorious beacon of lightnsx_swami is a glorious beacon of lightnsx_swami is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Maritimes post whoring thread

I hope these link properly to facebook. I took these at York Redoubt on Wednesday night.

post #3 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:31 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

GSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another level
(Thread Starter)

Man that's gonna look badass with the new wheels, if you get the ambition you should pick up a set of redouts for the tails. You have any interest in a round T badge? Might have an extra over here.

Gonna come down to the park tomorrow?

post #4 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:40 PM

nsx_swami is a glorious beacon of lightnsx_swami is a glorious beacon of lightnsx_swami is a glorious beacon of lightnsx_swami is a glorious beacon of lightnsx_swami is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm...well two can play at that game. These are my new wheels coming in two weeks.

post #5 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

(Thread Starter)

2 WEEKS!!!! fawk! that's too long, lol

These were my 1st choice, $1225 for just the rims at my door, the other ones are $864 to the door, without tires.....

post #6 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:44 PM

Yeah I really want to either black out or red out the tails. I kind of like the headlights though. I dont think white outing them would look good.
post #7 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:47 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

(Thread Starter)

I'm thinking the redouts would look best, on the 03/04's.

Just to give ya an idea

Staw's got them pretty cheap, I got mine from someone else but I forget who now. I did see them on ebay.ca from a Canadian seller

The headlights only really look good on a darker car imo. But SFR has the 05 style for $384 shipped to us

Last edited by GSR4ME; 04-18-2008 at 09:49 PM.
post #8 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:47 PM

They should look sweet on your car man. I picked mine up for 900 at scotia tire, including the Falken tires.
post #9 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:49 PM

I might try and make my own. I'm a draftsman so getting everything mesured and drawing a template shouldn't be too hard...I hope.
post #10 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

(Thread Starter)

Which Scotia Tire? there's one right across the street from our apartment on the Bedford highway, down toward the university

post #11 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:51 PM

Unless something comes up I'm planning on dropping by the park tomorrow. When are you guys heading out?
post #12 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:52 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsx_swami View Post
I might try and make my own. I'm a draftsman so getting everything mesured and drawing a template shouldn't be too hard...I hope.
The pattern is pretty simple, they cut them like 3mm larger then the amber lense, getting the translucent vinyl should be the hardest part lol

post #13 of 2974 Old 04-18-2008, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Unless something comes up I'm planning on dropping by the park tomorrow. When are you guys heading out?
I;m not totally sure yet, but I'm thinking around 3pm, I want to make sure it's warmed up before I start to wax, bring coffee lol

post #14 of 2974 Old 04-19-2008, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

(Thread Starter)

So we're leavin here around 3pm, I have to stop and wash the grime off my car along the way, Rubber duck on Lady Hammond Rd., if it's really windy down by the water I'll probly move to the upper lot, so if you don't see us down below check the upper.

post #15 of 2974 Old 04-19-2008, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

(Thread Starter)

A random visitor to the park

No it's not really 10/10/2035

They, as in two hotties, drove around for an hour offering free redbull's.

post #16 of 2974 Old 04-19-2008, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

(Thread Starter)

Picture whoring time

Cleaning wheels & tires

Wax on......

Wax off (Sun was in a bad spot for pictures)

After sundown

God **** corvettes always getting in the way.....

post #17 of 2974 Old 04-19-2008, 10:12 PM
Still lurks on occasion

CableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another level

Good looking Tib......reminds me of well, mine.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wagtoda3rd: "Umm wheres the guy who gave me the majority of my infractions?"
post #18 of 2974 Old 04-24-2008, 01:04 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
M3gad37h will become famous soon enoughM3gad37h will become famous soon enough

Whoooo thats one nice looking white sunfire in the back there, even as lebra !

But on a side note, if you guys decide to have a maritime meet let me know. I'm not too far from Miramichi in NB.
post #19 of 2974 Old 04-24-2008, 01:36 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Koolguy33

Wikked to see people from ns... im in the valley (kentville) but in hfx every wekeend... i work weekends there... nights unfortunetly... I used to hang out point pleasant before I had my tib... used to wish I had a nice car, now that Ive got it, ive got no spare time... have to work to keep it paid lol

Anyways yea, a maritimes meet would be kool, Anywhere really is kool with me... make it a Sunday tho, cause like i said, i work weekends, nights...

Heres my baby, pics from last year, ill get some new nice ones this year, just waxed it all down this week... (my arm still hurts) haha

PS: is there a facebook group we could join?
Attached Images

post #20 of 2974 Old 04-24-2008, 01:37 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Koolguy33

Anyone local got any tires they can sell me cheap? =P
post #21 of 2974 Old 04-24-2008, 02:10 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
chris_07_tib_gs is just really nicechris_07_tib_gs is just really nicechris_07_tib_gs is just really nice

more post whoring threads? cool

discuss

you know you guys just wanna be like me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK27V6 View Post
One time I raced a Tiburon. We both lost because Tiburons are slow.
post #22 of 2974 Old 04-24-2008, 02:27 AM
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Tuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond repute

Heres my Tibby!

LOL

MY OTHER RIDE PULLS YOURS OVER.
And my other ride is a Tree Fiddy Z
post #23 of 2974 Old 04-24-2008, 07:40 AM

So, are there any of the maritimers that know a garage with turbo experience? NS, PEI or NB shops. Or do any of you guys have a garage set up and a bunch of spare time? I'm really starting to consider ordering the import shark stage 1 i4 turbo kit. I can turn a wrench but I know that a turbo install is WAY over my head so any help would be cool.
post #24 of 2974 Old 04-24-2008, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3gad37h View Post
Whoooo thats one nice looking white sunfire in the back there, even as lebra !

But on a side note, if you guys decide to have a maritime meet let me know. I'm not too far from Miramichi in NB.
I'd like to have a meet in Moncton or Amherst this summer, it's some what central.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolguy33 View Post
Wikked to see people from ns... im in the valley (kentville) but in hfx every wekeend... i work weekends there... nights unfortunetly... I used to hang out point pleasant before I had my tib... used to wish I had a nice car, now that Ive got it, ive got no spare time... have to work to keep it paid lol

Anyways yea, a maritimes meet would be kool, Anywhere really is kool with me... make it a Sunday tho, cause like i said, i work weekends, nights...

Heres my baby, pics from last year, ill get some new nice ones this year, just waxed it all down this week... (my arm still hurts) haha

PS: is there a facebook group we could join?
There is a new tiburon group, haven't noticed one for the Maritimes yet. New Tiburon facebook group

Quote:
So, are there any of the maritimers that know a garage with turbo experience? NS, PEI or NB shops. Or do any of you guys have a garage set up and a bunch of spare time? I'm really starting to consider ordering the import shark stage 1 i4 turbo kit. I can turn a wrench but I know that a turbo install is WAY over my head so any help would be cool.
I have no idea man, I know a guy in Sackville that does his own Turbo builds on his VW's. I personally wouldn't want to install a turbo either, way too many things can go wrong lol.

Last edited by GSR4ME; 04-24-2008 at 08:31 AM.
post #25 of 2974 Old 04-24-2008, 09:24 AM

I'm up for a weekend meet this summer too. Are there any car shows this summer that we could plan it around? It might be easier to get peeps to come out if we can figure out an event weekend to plan it around.

Quote:
I have no idea man, I know a guy in Sackville that does his own Turbo builds on his VW's. I personally wouldn't want to install a turbo either, way too many things can go wrong lol.
I hear ya man. Basic mods are one thing...boosting pieces of my engine through the hood once it blows is a bit different though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.