Custom Stitched Headrest Emblems - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 153 Old 02-03-2010, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
the dupleman is a splendid one to beholdthe dupleman is a splendid one to beholdthe dupleman is a splendid one to beholdthe dupleman is a splendid one to beholdthe dupleman is a splendid one to beholdthe dupleman is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)
Custom Stitched Headrest Emblems

TUSCANI AND HYUNDAI STITCHED HEADREST EMBLEMS
HIGHEST QUALITY

80 DOLLARS FOR BOTH INCLUDING POSTAGE
YOU CAN ASK TO HAVE THESE DONE AT ANY TIME
FROM 1ST NOVEMBER 2010 THESE WILL RETAIL AT 80 DOLLARS
THIS IS DUE TO AN INCREASE IN UK CUSTOMS CHARGES
ANY COLOUR WITH OR WITHOUT WRITING
how about that!!! 80 dollars posted with signed for delivery and insurance from the uk
THIS REALLY IS A MEGA OFFER FOR A TOP QUALITY PRODUCT.

hyundai coupe gen 1(RD) headrests..............

SIII headrests

gen 3(GK)headrests

read below and feel free to ask questions but please dont spam up this post with questions

FAQ

1.what is this buy for?
this buy is for stitched tuscani/hyundai badges on YOUR headrests

2. why would i want a different tuscani badge when they are only yellow?
a very nice sponsor friend of mine,force fed flesh,can make you tuscani badges in many different colours to match headrests.just ask him for a quote.i recommend his quality as excellent
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/force-fed-custom-shop/

3.do i send my whole headrest
NO.the headrest covers are removable.they are held by plastic underneath(removal post to follow).you will send JUST the covers.

4.will i end up with someone elses headrest
NO your own will be marked stitched and returned

5.are you responsible for losing my headrests?
we will take full responsibility for quality and control at our end and will confirm we have recieved your headrests.we cannot be responsible if we dont get them.consider insurance and recorded delivery for sending to us.you are responsible for ensuring safe packaging to us.we ensure your details are correct for your product to return.we will return your payment for headrest embroidery,but not the cost of headrest covers. should your headrests get lost.occasionally things do get lost in the post.this is part of the risk you take and is your responsibility-you agree to accept the risk of loss by sending to us

6.what if im not happy
we firmly believe you will be totally pleased with the product.any product problems contact by pm please.we treat your products as my products.if your not happy i wont be.so it wont get past me.and james takes great pride in his work

7.how do we pay you
paypal please to Darren_mcall@hotmail.co.uk.you will be required to pay asap after posting off and we will not return headrests until you have paid..mark as a gift and please include your site name on paypal note

8.can i delete the tuscani/coupe/tiburon/sIII writing
YES we can delete the writing

9.what colour can i have?
you can have ANY 2 colours or a single one.however you must make clear at time of ordering for example the pic show red and white/silver(hard to tell the difference-silver looks white and Vice Versa).you could have red/blue,yellow and red whatever you choose or even both red etc.all coupe shades are available-but are NOT EXACT.tuscani writing can be any colour
black is not advised but is possible

10.how long does it take?
please allow a month from posting.however realistically it should take 3 weeks and i will alter status on here to keep you informed.snail mail is a usual from uk.

11.i cant get my headrest cover off
you have to be a bit rough.they are still and a tight fit.IT WILL COME OFF.i find women seem to be able to do it when men cant lol

12.why do those headrests look baggy in the pictures?
they are just the covers not on the actual headrests when on they look tight and fine

13.i notice a slight ring
there will be a slight ring in the leather.this will dissapear over a period of a few weeks as the headrest stretches.it is part of production process and NOT permanant or noticeable after a few weeks

14.can you stitch anything else?
yes.tuscani/hyundai based.not connected with ukhcc offers.hats hoodies and fleeces are possible.a seperate announcement will be made

15.does this site offer me any protection
this offer is unconnected with this site.i have however a long term trustable relationship with the coupe community.i am a moderator on the uk hyundai coupe club and a registered trader on uk hyundai coupe site

16.does this offer depend on a certain number?
NO.i will do singles or a few at once

17.when will the offer end
IT WONT>its subject to me getting fed up with doing or lack of interest though

18.where are you based?
in the united kingdom.we work with high quality trimmers

19.is this anything to do with archangel
NO.but full credit goes to him for his original designs and we have tried to be faithful to that without directly copying.he has our full respect(i was one of his original customers!)
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING.IF IN DOUBT ASK!
please include a note with your headrests
stating

FULL DESIGN or HALF DESIGN(just the T and circle)
YOUR SITE NAME
YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS
YOUR COLOUR CHOICE AND LEFT OR RIGHT(FOR EXAMPLE RED ON LEFT WHITE ON RIGHT)
WHAT COLOUR YOU WANT TUSCANI WRITING TO BE
ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS MUST BE MADE ON THE NOTE AND CONFIRMED ON THIS POST.
(SEND US A DRAWING IF YOU WANT,IV HAD SOME REAL FUNNY ONES LOL)

SEND YOUR HEADRESTS COVERS TO-

DARREN JOHN MCALL
Hyundai coupe owners club
4 walreddon close
Tavistock
Devon
Pl198DW

AGAIN DO NOT SEND FULL HEADRESTS JUST THE COVERS.
PAYPAL PAYMENTS MUST BE SENT TO
Darren_mcall@hotmail.co.uk
PLEASE INCLUDE ON PAYPAL NOTE YOUR SITE NAME
not needed but-if you appreciate the work and cheap price thats gone into this please send paypal payment as a gift,to show your appreciation

iv worked incredibly hard to get this right.iv also got the intial cost of 80 DOLLARS down to 60.this should work perfectly and help everyone to get some real quality stitched headrests
please dont ask for OWNER NAMES EMBROIDERED .THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU CAN SEE-in your choice of colours and design

Last edited by the dupleman; 06-20-2014 at 04:49 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 153 Old 02-03-2010, 05:09 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
caconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud of
Re: custom stitched headrest emblems

so the dupleman is a mini sponsor now huh?
gonna have to send mine in soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caconman424
I search my user-name for threads that I havent replied to, just to see who is talking about me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JP for President 2012!!
post #3 of 153 Old 02-03-2010, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

the dupleman is a splendid one to beholdthe dupleman is a splendid one to beholdthe dupleman is a splendid one to beholdthe dupleman is a splendid one to beholdthe dupleman is a splendid one to beholdthe dupleman is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)

need headrest removal help?
take them off the seat and turn over.they look like this

or this

dig your fingers in to the gap

they are held by a plstic strip.simply unclip it

pull out to the side

squeeze the foam together and pull off

for ones with plastic undo the strip and you'll be faced with staples that were put in by a man with thicker glasses than kim jong il

simply undo all those damn staples.make sure you get them all then simply remove!

Last edited by the dupleman; 02-03-2010 at 05:19 PM.

post #4 of 153 Old 02-03-2010, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonman424 View Post
so the dupleman is a mini sponsor now huh?
gonna have to send mine in soon.
yes he is and he looks forward to your order mate!
post #5 of 153 Old 02-03-2010, 05:43 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
AJD 4 ND will become famous soon enough

very interested... i'll be checking back soon

Pictures and Mod List

post #6 of 153 Old 02-03-2010, 05:51 PM
NewTiburon.com God

caconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud of

Had one question. in your album i noticed it looked like you had stitched leather on your steering wheel and gauge cluster cover. Are you able to do that for us? or is it to much of a pain in the ***?

Quote:
I search my user-name for threads that I havent replied to, just to see who is talking about me
JP for President 2012!!
post #7 of 153 Old 02-03-2010, 06:40 PM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Had one question. in your album i noticed it looked like you had stitched leather on your steering wheel and gauge cluster cover. Are you able to do that for us? or is it to much of a pain in the ***?
oh its one of those ok lol.
i certainly wont offer steering wheels..guage cluster covers can be done but are really expensive as hand stitched.iv just done one.and some door panels.il pm you a pic.but the cost may be too much for you guys including postage.il have a think on it
post #8 of 153 Old 02-04-2010, 01:57 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Re: Custom Stitched Headrest Emblems

Maybe I missed it, did you include the price for just the door panels?

Quote:
JP for President 2012!!
post #9 of 153 Old 02-04-2010, 04:28 AM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

il think about postage costs etc then il put a post up
post #10 of 153 Old 02-04-2010, 04:53 PM
NewTiburon.com God

tiburonracer7 has a spectacular aura abouttiburonracer7 has a spectacular aura about

I will def. be sending mine in , in the future.. nice looking work

Quote:
Dude I told you not to tell anyone. I was really drunk and was coherent enough to say no lulz
post #11 of 153 Old 02-04-2010, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

looking forward to doing them for you mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian fulcher
"dupleman headrests add no wheel hp but it gives you something to look at when banging ugly chicks in the front seat"

Newtiburon.com mini sponsor of the year 2010 and 2011
Newtiburon.com product of the year 2010-SIII seats
HRH QUEEN ELIZABETH'S ROYAL ENVOY ASSIGNED TO EDUCATE YANKS ON NEWTIBURON.COM
post #12 of 153 Old 02-04-2010, 06:21 PM
NewTiburon.com God

BF15 has a spectacular aura aboutBF15 has a spectacular aura aboutBF15 has a spectacular aura about

so youre not in the states then... that stinks. I bet these will take a while to do for international customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Blue View Post
Brian...I'm going to slay you if you don't stop making worthless threads....
less than 24 hours later
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Blue View Post
...I'm going to kill you...
the takahashi240 spellchecker... for those of us whom refuse to spellcheck even when there are mutiple ways readilly avaliable to us.... we simply just dont care..
post #13 of 153 Old 02-04-2010, 06:32 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

T-Myster! is an unknown quantity at this point

Like the sound of that. plus being in Ireland and living just over the border of northern ireland I have access to some UK addresses lol. I'll let you know if Iwant some......

Silver 1.6 gone, Red V6 gone

New car:2005 2.0L I4 Black.
MODS: V6 Wheels and spoiler, silver fuel cap, chrome indicator bulbs, white LED sidelight bulbs & number plate lights, HIDs, footwell LEDs, tailored mats, BT Alpine.
NEXT: T badges, strut brace, 30mm springs, drilled & grooved M-tec discs in black or gold, Mintex pads, braided lines, Injen CAI, S/S manifold/header, Injen S/S exhaust, SIII red leather interior, amp, speakers & sub.
post #14 of 153 Old 02-05-2010, 07:17 AM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

i do loads of work for people in ireland!
have you looked on ukhcc(put it in google)

Quote:
"dupleman headrests add no wheel hp but it gives you something to look at when banging ugly chicks in the front seat"

post #15 of 153 Old 02-05-2010, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

New siii and tiburon designs available now

Quote:

post #16 of 153 Old 02-06-2010, 05:03 AM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianfulcher15 View Post
so youre not in the states then... that stinks. I bet these will take a while to do for international customers.
the world doesnt end where the states stops you know lol.it'll take-realistically 12 days to get here although it depends what postage you use-some items get here in 5 days! take me a week or less to trim and then post back maz 15 days.i think your talking a month at most

Quote:

post #17 of 153 Old 02-12-2010, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

latest jobs

Quote:

post #18 of 153 Old 02-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Moonlighting Master

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Shadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another level

I'm very interested. 1 question though...do you have any idea how long shipping takes to and from the States?
post #19 of 153 Old 02-12-2010, 05:14 PM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

most things reach us in about 10 to 15 days.i intend to do orders from the states in 1-2 days to shorten your wait.so i reckon all in all 25-30 days.sounds a lot but this is britain.airmail here consists of strapping it to a passing bird lol

Quote:

post #20 of 153 Old 02-13-2010, 05:07 AM
Hater With No Friends

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Takahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another level

Hey man, congrats on the mini-sponsorship! I didn't notice you had gotten the mini-sponsorship until now.

People interesting in ordering, don't be afraid of the overseas shipping. If you buy from other sponsors, you are getting overseas shipping as well. It is very common these days. A one month turn around time is very good realistically. Hell, I've ordered some things in the states and it's taken around a month to get to me. Consider anybody who has had to exchange something with SFR for example... It may have taken more time than that. It's just overseas shipping.

Good luck Daz!

Mr Köppen is so like the fat woman full of vitality. ! !
post #21 of 153 Old 02-13-2010, 09:11 AM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

thank you my friend.im also not a huge business churning out tons of goods and not really caring what goes where.this is me and nicola ensuring the best service and people getting exactly what they want,with a quality job at a very reasonable price.iv shifted 20ish sets of headrests already on ukhcc and ukhcf without any problems,and international shipping is not a barrier!

Quote:

post #22 of 153 Old 02-14-2010, 03:22 AM
NewTiburon.com God

AJD 4 ND will become famous soon enough

i tried takin the headrest covers off today and its freakin tough! i have the kind in the first picture... and i cannot get them off to save my life... any tips

Pictures and Mod List

post #23 of 153 Old 02-14-2010, 05:44 AM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

dig your fingers in really deep and pull out to seperate.
you gotta be rough mate.they wont rip but you gotta be rough.if you cant get cover off with that open,put between knees,squeeze in edges,then get one corner over and work from there.its tough but stick with it

Quote:

post #24 of 153 Old 02-22-2010, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
Very nice British bloke

(Thread Starter)

latest designs

Quote:

post #25 of 153 Old 02-23-2010, 11:05 AM
NewTiburon.com God

TuscaniGTFL has a spectacular aura aboutTuscaniGTFL has a spectacular aura about

very nice! Im gonna have to put these on my list to finish my interior off. So how much is it exactly? $60 for both?
I kinda didnt understand the signed for the delivery and insurance from the UK thing. Im in the states.

The old Tib, 03 GT 6-speed (we all know the clutch problems that had lol)

On the lookout for a new tib...maybe...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.