Official Bodykit Thread - 03-06 Tiburon - Page 2 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #26 of 756 Old 08-21-2005, 03:37 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WayTooFast will become famous soon enough
Re: Official BODYKIT Thread!

hey italia what do u think would be the best front bumper for the tip. i mean just the front bumper not the whole kit?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27 of 756 Old 08-26-2005, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
ItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayTooFast
hey italia what do u think would be the best front bumper for the tip. i mean just the front bumper not the whole kit?
In my opinion? The "Metaphor" or "Ronda" fronts are the best by themselves...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Premiere Korean Product Supplier

Seibon | M&S Carart | Injen | Luxon | VIS | GT Tech
AEM | RoadRace | ARK | Road Runs | Concepto | Zefiro

E-mail:
/ AIM: ImportSharkInfo

Last edited by ItaliaTib2k3; 01-24-2006 at 05:38 PM.
post #28 of 756 Old 12-18-2005, 12:17 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Redline_trucker is an unknown quantity at this point

Im in the market for a Widebody. Daily driver car. thinking Poison. any others out there
post #29 of 756 Old 12-22-2005, 10:06 PM Thread Starter

ItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline_trucker
Im in the market for a Widebody. Daily driver car. thinking Poison. any others out there
The Poison (Min Garage, Min, Min GT, TCS, TC Sportline) is probably the worst choice out there--terrible fit and piss-poor quality fiberglass. Of course, you'll pay much less for these, but the install/paint costs will be astronomical.
If you want my opinion, take a look at the LineTech "LTR", M&S Carart "Warrior", or M&S Carart "Metaphor".

E-mail:

Last edited by ItaliaTib2k3; 02-12-2006 at 12:05 PM.
post #30 of 756 Old 02-01-2006, 02:43 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

LOKI03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Official BODYKIT Thread! ***UPDATED 1/24/06***

Hey any words of wisdom on the Jet Speed Kit I really like the looks of it and was wondering why it was so cheap? poor qaulity? poor fitmint? also do u have any other pictures of it.
Thanks and Regaurds
LOKI
post #31 of 756 Old 02-02-2006, 03:10 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOKI03
Hey any words of wisdom on the Jet Speed Kit I really like the looks of it and was wondering why it was so cheap? poor qaulity? poor fitmint? also do u have any other pictures of it.
Thanks and Regaurds
LOKI
You hit the nail right on the head--cheap material (poor fiberglass) and the fitment is off too...

E-mail:
post #32 of 756 Old 03-05-2006, 08:42 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

TunerShark is an unknown quantity at this point

what about this TC sportline kit?

http://www.andysautosport.com/produc...70&_v=vmd00221

is it a copy of the Min kit?
post #33 of 756 Old 03-06-2006, 11:43 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunerShark
what about this TC sportline kit?

http://www.andysautosport.com/produc...70&_v=vmd00221

is it a copy of the Min kit?
Of course! That was one of the first copies of Min Garage's original. Trust me on this...THEY ALL HAVE POOR QUALITY AND TERRIBLE FITMENT!!!

And Andy's Autosport only sells crappy Tiburon kits anyway....they're all knockoffs!

E-mail:
post #34 of 756 Old 03-17-2006, 12:56 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Justin2K6 is an unknown quantity at this point

What body kits are made out of polyurthane? I've had a lot of bad expierences with fiber glass. Paint peeling and the kit actually cracking in certain spots. Also do you have any pics of the Saint kit with dark paint?
post #35 of 756 Old 03-17-2006, 11:17 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin2K6
What body kits are made out of polyurthane? I've had a lot of bad expierences with fiber glass. Paint peeling and the kit actually cracking in certain spots. Also do you have any pics of the Saint kit with dark paint?
Welcome to the boards Justin. Unfortunately, there are not polyurethane or polypropylene bodykits being produced for the 2003-2006 Tiburon. And no, there won't be any made in the future either--since the demand is relatively low in the Hyundai market. Your best bet is to ONLY shop for a high-quality fiberglass bodykit, which will have many of the same characteristics as polyurethane. The experiences you've had in the past with fiberglass would most certainly have been a low-grade fiberglass--which I akways recommend staying away from. ABS plastic is a very poor material as well for many of the same reasons as cheap fiberglass.

Just to help you narrow down your seach, the bodykits that I have observed to be high-quality (which many other people here on the boards will agree with) are:

Zefiro "Ronda"
Zefiro "GT"
Tomato A&P "Tuscani-T"
G-Games "Thunder"
Concepto "S1"
Club GTR "Tuscani-1"
Saint Designs
Neumann "TX-1"

Kits that are of lower-quality and do not hold up well over time are: Min, SC-2, SC-3, JS, VIS, AeroGear, Razzi, APC, and even Ixion.

As you can see from my sig, I had the Saint Designs bodykit on my own Tiburon! If you'd like additional pictures, feel free to ask...

E-mail:

Last edited by ItaliaTib2k3; 01-22-2007 at 09:06 AM.
post #36 of 756 Old 03-27-2006, 01:47 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

zombieman2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my metaphor front bumper on and painted, Italiatib shipped it ASAP I am very impressed ..Thanks!

"Eat Skin, Lie and Drive"
-Leg Chanter
post #37 of 756 Old 06-30-2006, 04:26 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

jabberjawz is an unknown quantity at this point

how much do u think the bodyshop would charge to put on a kit
post #38 of 756 Old 07-02-2006, 02:52 PM
NewTiburon.com God

SpeedCheeser has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedCheeser has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedCheeser has a spectacular aura about

On the Saints body kit, do they all come with the S on all the pieces, or is there a way to not have that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazymikeygt View Post
NT ftw. where a post can go from rep to anal.......
post #39 of 756 Old 07-05-2006, 12:41 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberjawz
how much do u think the bodyshop would charge to put on a kit
Anywhere from $300-$5000, depending on several variables...

1) What type of kit is it? (lip kit, widebody, etc)
2) What material is it made of? (The better the material, the lower the install costs)
3) How is the fit? (The better the fit, the lower your install costs will be)
4) Geographic factors (Bodyshops in urban areas seem to have higher rates than suburban shops)

If you could let me know what kits (if any) you're looking at, I would be able to give you a more accurate range within which you should expect to pay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser
On the Saints body kit, do they all come with the S on all the pieces, or is there a way to not have that?
Yes, Saint Designs has their emblem inset on each part. Your bodyshop could mold over those though...
post #40 of 756 Old 07-05-2006, 12:53 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Re: Official BODYKIT Thread! ***PICS RE-HOSTED!***

July 4-5, 2006
Re-hosted all bodykit pics and cleaned out this thread.

Enjoy!
post #41 of 756 Old 07-05-2006, 07:52 AM

GeneralPatton is just really niceGeneralPatton is just really niceGeneralPatton is just really niceGeneralPatton is just really nice

I'm loving the Razzi picture:

BMC Race Filter | M4 Cat Delete | Termignoni Exhaust | Bazzaz Fuel Tuner | AGG Block-Off Plates
Fren Tubo Type 2 Lines | Integrated Tail | Rossi Replica Fairings | OES Frame Sliders | AGG 10000K HIDs
CNC Tomok Mirrors | Lightech Quick Release Gas Cap | GP Shift Setup | Shorty CNC Levers | Zero Gravity Screen
post #42 of 756 Old 07-05-2006, 08:20 AM
NewTiburon.com Rookie

The_Third is an unknown quantity at this point

that ventus tires pic is such a tease
post #43 of 756 Old 07-07-2006, 01:26 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Kuroi is a glorious beacon of lightKuroi is a glorious beacon of lightKuroi is a glorious beacon of lightKuroi is a glorious beacon of lightKuroi is a glorious beacon of light

the Razzi just makes me shake my head and wonder why someone would do that to their car. Paint the car pastels and primer grey with a paint roller and put spinners on the damn thing first... don't forget the light up wiper fluid nozzles!

There's a silver tib with a razzi kit AND chrome APC tails near my house. Every time i see it, i want to set it on fire to get it out of its misery.

Of course what do i know. I think the Neumann "TX-1" kit looks sharp. (except the orange one i saw in a different thread) Do up a tib with that in all black and vertical doors. /drool

Quote:
Donít misunderstand me. Iím not saying that the RX-8 R3 handles well for a $32k car. Iím saying it handles better than a $320k car... or, more importantly, whatever youíre driving.-
2005 Shinka Edition RX8 #1098 out of 1357 produced.
post #44 of 756 Old 07-07-2006, 07:47 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

YoungOne is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok. So I've been away for several days and will continue to be on vacay for a few more.. but im missing my car and this site. i cant stop thinkin bout stuff i want to do. I just don't know what to do. I saw this thread and was like hey! i have a body kit lets go see if its there. but its not? some people on here have said i have a razzi kit.. but it doesnt look anything like the one in your picture.

and if it is a razzi and it is of lowgrade material is it not a smart idea to change it?

because i just don't really know what im looking for I keep seeing all this colliding information and.. don't know which id rather have on my car and what not.
Yeah.. lol.. *smacks self in forehead* >.<

post #45 of 756 Old 07-07-2006, 09:18 AM
Retired Staff | Track Rat

Gamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another level

Bahahahahaha!!!

Nice pic of the Razzi, Mike

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T GT Tsukuba Red
post #46 of 756 Old 07-07-2006, 09:40 AM
Retired Staff

Trinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another level

Bwaaaahaaahaaaa........ I love the new pic of the Razzi being used as a snow plow! Its only actual use!

Glad to see you got prices on the X-Tune lip kit Mike. It looks kinda funny in the pic on that silver tib though!?!

All hope and no change make Obama something..... something......
post #47 of 756 Old 07-07-2006, 11:37 AM
NewTiburon.com God

platinumtib

love the razzi pic...but the aerogear kit looks horrible with the pic u got..go onto my cardomain or myspace and steal a pic from me with my kit

2011 Black Toyota Tundra I force 5.7 v8 Dbl Cab TRD Rock Warrior Edition 4x4
285/70/r17 BFgoodrich allterrains with Alley TRD rims
Black grill and bumpers
Westin Bull Bar, Westin 4" Nerf bars, 15% tint

post #48 of 756 Old 07-10-2006, 02:54 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

6speedwonder is an unknown quantity at this point

Whats the quality on the X tune lip kit? Also curious about the ixion junon fit and quality. Where can I get either of these kits? Anyone habve pics of the rear ends?

Last edited by 6speedwonder; 07-10-2006 at 03:01 PM.
post #49 of 756 Old 07-10-2006, 04:43 PM
NewTiburon.com God

silvershark2005

young one, the reason your kit and the one in the pic look different is because yours is a different model of the razzi kit. it was redone like a year or so ago for an 05 model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungOne
Ok. So I've been away for several days and will continue to be on vacay for a few more.. but im missing my car and this site. i cant stop thinkin bout stuff i want to do. I just don't know what to do. I saw this thread and was like hey! i have a body kit lets go see if its there. but its not? some people on here have said i have a razzi kit.. but it doesnt look anything like the one in your picture.

and if it is a razzi and it is of lowgrade material is it not a smart idea to change it?

because i just don't really know what im looking for I keep seeing all this colliding information and.. don't know which id rather have on my car and what not.
Yeah.. lol.. *smacks self in forehead* >.<

post #50 of 756 Old 07-14-2006, 09:20 PM
NewTiburon.com God

jsalamone7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know where I can get the G-Games "Thunder" Front bumper only?

I have been looking at kits and that in my opinion is the best looking one, but I can't find it anywhere...
I only want the front bumper because i want to try to copy this car: http://gamz.fuelempire.com/
My car is an '04 Tital Wave Blue GT V6 and I like the blue-black color scheme....

Also, what is good for an OEM carbon fiber hood? And what type of Exhaust system does anyone reccomend? I want the car to scream but not sould like $hit.

-Justin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.