Official Bodykit Thread - 03-06 Tiburon - Page 3 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #51 of 754 Old 07-14-2006, 09:24 PM
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GeneralPatton is just really niceGeneralPatton is just really niceGeneralPatton is just really niceGeneralPatton is just really nice
Re: Official BODYKIT Thread! ***PICS RE-HOSTED!***

Ok Justin let me shed some light upon you.

To get the G-Games "Thunder" Kit: Contact ItaliaTib .. He was the one who created this thread. Shoot him a Private Message asking him about it, he will definitly get back to you in about 24 hours or less. He has a few warehouses and sells Bodykits and Hoods and other parts

OEM Carbon Fiber Hood: Also while you contact ItaliaTib (Mike) about the front G-Games bumper, ask him about either a Seibon OEM Carbon Fiber hood or a ViS OEM Carbon Fiber Hood. They are rated the best for quality and fitment

Exhaust System: Look into our sponsors section on the forum and check out ARKSpeedRacing and Mussa. They both have pretty awesome exhaust systems for sale, different varieties too (Angled, Single, Dual..etc) Those 2 companies I highly recommend.

Hope this helps

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BMC Race Filter | M4 Cat Delete | Termignoni Exhaust | Bazzaz Fuel Tuner | AGG Block-Off Plates
Fren Tubo Type 2 Lines | Integrated Tail | Rossi Replica Fairings | OES Frame Sliders | AGG 10000K HIDs
CNC Tomok Mirrors | Lightech Quick Release Gas Cap | GP Shift Setup | Shorty CNC Levers | Zero Gravity Screen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 754 Old 07-14-2006, 09:27 PM

GeneralPatton is just really niceGeneralPatton is just really niceGeneralPatton is just really niceGeneralPatton is just really nice

Young One.. Yes that is the 2005-2006 Style Razzi front bumper:

http://www.razzi.com/vehicles/hyunda...2dr_1548.shtml <-Even shows it on Razzi's site.

BMC Race Filter | M4 Cat Delete | Termignoni Exhaust | Bazzaz Fuel Tuner | AGG Block-Off Plates
Fren Tubo Type 2 Lines | Integrated Tail | Rossi Replica Fairings | OES Frame Sliders | AGG 10000K HIDs
CNC Tomok Mirrors | Lightech Quick Release Gas Cap | GP Shift Setup | Shorty CNC Levers | Zero Gravity Screen
post #53 of 754 Old 07-14-2006, 09:28 PM
NewTiburon.com God

ohyaa69

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsalamone7
Does anyone know where I can get the G-Games "Thunder" Front bumper only?

I have been looking at kits and that in my opinion is the best looking one, but I can't find it anywhere...
I only want the front bumper because i want to try to copy this car: http://gamz.fuelempire.com/
My car is an '04 Tital Wave Blue GT V6 and I like the blue-black color scheme....

Also, what is good for an OEM carbon fiber hood? And what type of Exhaust system does anyone reccomend? I want the car to scream but not sould like $hit.

-Justin
Sorry for the hijack but if you do get a CF hood i'll take your stock hood of your hands..

post #54 of 754 Old 07-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Retired Staff

Trinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another levelTrinity is on another level

http://www.babomall.com/rd/index.htm...=na&cb=na-flux

Mike, did you ever find out any info on these front add-ons from Fluxion? Can you get them, how much, etc.? Are they avail by themselves or do they come as an option as part of a bodykit?

All hope and no change make Obama something..... something......
post #55 of 754 Old 07-21-2006, 07:26 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
ItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)

They made a bunch but never offered them for retail. For whatever reason, ONLY Babomall has them--so I'm assuming they bought Fluxion's stock at a ridiculously low price so they can be the sole supplier until they run out.

- Premiere Korean Product Supplier

Seibon | M&S Carart | Injen | Luxon | VIS | GT Tech
AEM | RoadRace | ARK | Road Runs | Concepto | Zefiro

E-mail:
/ AIM: ImportSharkInfo
post #56 of 754 Old 07-25-2006, 12:45 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

scftw is an unknown quantity at this point

How is the quality on the Ixion kits?
post #57 of 754 Old 07-25-2006, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

ItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scftw
How is the quality on the Ixion kits?
The fitment is pretty good, but Ixion's fiberglass material is way too thin for my liking. They actually state on their website that their bodykits are for "SHOW" purposes only--NOT to be installed on cars that are driven.

E-mail:
post #58 of 754 Old 07-26-2006, 01:35 AM

scftw is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItaliaTib2k3
The fitment is pretty good, but Ixion's fiberglass material is way too thin for my liking. They actually state on their website that their bodykits are for "SHOW" purposes only--NOT to be installed on cars that are driven.
Well, I definately drive my car, so I guess I won't be getting one of those.

post #59 of 754 Old 07-26-2006, 10:45 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

tywkessler is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in love with the SC-1 kit, but I don't know if I want to shell out the cash for it.
post #60 of 754 Old 07-27-2006, 11:54 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tywkessler
I am in love with the SC-1 kit, but I don't know if I want to shell out the cash for it.
There isn't an SC-1 bodykit. Are you referring to the Concepto "S1"? If so, it's definitely worth the current $1750 retail price, which is currently discounted down from $2200! The Shark Racing "SC-2" is a total waste of money--cheap material and poor fit. I hope you weren't looking at that one...

E-mail:
post #61 of 754 Old 07-28-2006, 10:55 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

GTiburonS is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi i was just wonder italiatib2k3 can i get the Saint rear and side but change the front to Thunder?
and what red dose the Zefiro GT have on? stock? thx
post #62 of 754 Old 07-29-2006, 11:58 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTiburonS
Hi i was just wonder italiatib2k3 can i get the Saint rear and side but change the front to Thunder?
and what red dose the Zefiro GT have on? stock? thx
No, the Saint Designs bodykit cannot be parted out--it must be purchased as a whole. And even if it could be parted out, it's styling does not match the G-Games "Thunder" at all! Look at the two kits--Saint has a linear/angular feel and G-Games has a rounded/soft look. Putting the "Thunder" front with the Saint sides and rear definitely wouldn't look right.

And yes, the Zefiro "GT" is OEM Rally Red...

E-mail:
post #63 of 754 Old 07-30-2006, 04:02 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

ooo ok thx =D

Last edited by GTiburonS; 07-30-2006 at 05:39 AM.
post #64 of 754 Old 07-30-2006, 05:52 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

i know i am a hassle but can i get some pics of the Zefiro Ronda full kit like Front back side i am really thinking of getting that one looks so nice and from what i read it fits really good and is made of really good materals thx i just think the pic on page 1 looks pretty ugly because of the color if the car was in red or black blue the 3 most common colors would look really good thx
post #65 of 754 Old 07-30-2006, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTiburonS
i know i am a hassle but can i get some pics of the Zefiro Ronda full kit like Front back side i am really thinking of getting that one looks so nice and from what i read it fits really good and is made of really good materals thx i just think the pic on page 1 looks pretty ugly because of the color if the car was in red or black blue the 3 most common colors would look really good thx
I've got a bunch of pics on file if you'd like to check out some more. Either post up or PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send them over...

E-mail:
post #66 of 754 Old 07-30-2006, 05:07 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Quote:
I've got a bunch of pics on file if you'd like to check out some more. Either post up or PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send them over...
ooo ok my email is jiasitu88@yahoo.com thx
post #67 of 754 Old 08-03-2006, 10:32 PM

pinktuscani03 is on another levelpinktuscani03 is on another levelpinktuscani03 is on another levelpinktuscani03 is on another levelpinktuscani03 is on another levelpinktuscani03 is on another levelpinktuscani03 is on another levelpinktuscani03 is on another levelpinktuscani03 is on another levelpinktuscani03 is on another levelpinktuscani03 is on another level

italia...so many ppl have asked you which kits are the best...you should do a 5 star rating on the kits and put the stars with the pictures. just an idea...lol.

Bye Bye 7! Hello...'09 Camaro!!
post #68 of 754 Old 08-04-2006, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinktuscani03
italia...so many ppl have asked you which kits are the best...you should do a 5 star rating on the kits and put the stars with the pictures. just an idea...lol.
Tiff...you are wise in your young age. I've actually thought of doing that and will probably get my azz moving on it shortly.

E-mail:
post #69 of 754 Old 08-05-2006, 11:26 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

tywkessler is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
There isn't an SC-1 bodykit. Are you referring to the Concepto "S1"? If so, it's definitely worth the current $1750 retail price, which is currently discounted down from $2200! The Shark Racing "SC-2" is a total waste of money--cheap material and poor fit. I hope you weren't looking at that one...
Yes, yes, it was the S1 kit I was referring to, I heard good things about it as well far as the fit and durability. I had also heard the same bad things about the SC2. The only problem I have, other than some typos , is how to paint it. What to accent and what not to.
post #70 of 754 Old 08-05-2006, 02:21 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

my03gt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey italia have you ever heard anything about the GT Tech -L1 or L2? They look like lip style kits to me. Is it a full kit they make?
post #71 of 754 Old 08-05-2006, 02:24 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by my03gt
Hey italia have you ever heard anything about the GT Tech -L1 or L2? They look like lip style kits to me. Is it a full kit they make?
Of course...I've got the L1, L2, and L3 front lips in stock! They're add-on lips that attach right onto your front bumper--high quality material and very good fit. GT Tech also has a rear add-on lip and two types of sideskirts to choose from if you want a complete bodykit. Each part is $300, so it makes purchasing very easy. Shoot me a PM if you'd like additional pictures or have any more questions.

E-mail:
post #72 of 754 Old 08-10-2006, 08:39 AM
Retired Staff | Track Rat

Gamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another levelGamz is on another level

Hey Mike, just a suggestion for this thread......

Maybe it would be a good idea (and save yourself a ton of repeating yourself) to rate each kit in your first post out of 10 on fitment and quality.

You know, like:

MIN Garage
FITMENT: 3
QUALITY: 3
{picture}

etc...

Just a thought to maybe curb some repetative questions

2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T GT Tsukuba Red
post #73 of 754 Old 08-11-2006, 04:49 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Maestro182 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ive always wanted to see more pics of the line tech ltr wide body. I am not really feeling it with the stickers and white rims and what not... Italia, you dont think you can hook a brotha up with some better pics of that Lintech kit do ya? Oh, and the flux II...Thanks!!

Edit: I meant the Fluxion Genius kit, not the "flux II". My bad... For some reason I thought I read somwhere that thats what it is called also...

Last edited by Maestro182; 08-11-2006 at 03:51 PM.
post #74 of 754 Old 08-11-2006, 05:19 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro182
Ive always wanted to see more pics of the line tech ltr wide body. I am not really feeling it with the stickers and white rims and what not... Italia, you dont think you can hook a brotha up with some better pics of that Lintech kit do ya? Oh, and the flux II...Thanks!!

Edit: I meant the Fluxion Genius kit, not the "flux II". My bad... For some reason I thought I read somwhere that thats what it is called also...
What's your e-mail address? I'll send you over a bunch more.
And the name of the kit is the "Fluxion II". I don't know who the heck screwed up the name and started calling it the Fluxion Genius kit. They're two different companies altogether!

E-mail:
post #75 of 754 Old 08-28-2006, 12:39 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

BFeisty is an unknown quantity at this point

Italia,
I sent pm to you about a front bumper hope it isnt any trouble.
Thanks again,
Bfeisty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.