An Exposition of Blood, Sweat, and Stance - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

81Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 246 Old 01-26-2010, 01:44 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about
(Thread Starter)
An Exposition of Blood, Sweat, and Stance

That's right, good people of NT. This thread is dedicated to your Hyundais with proper fitment and/or stance. If you fall into such a category, then you'll know it, so KEEP OUT THE PU$$Y STUFF! No sunken wheels and 4x4 status in this thread. Haters of the stance movement need not apply! Now without further ado, let's get things rolling. Preferably rolling proper.

For those of you that are wondering, "Should I post pics in here?", let me answer that. Probably not, if you have to question it, BUT you could also ask yourself a couple of questions to come to a conclusion.
-Do I have wheels with feminine widths/offsets? (i.e. anything with a +40 offset all around or 7" widths)
-Is my car at a stock ride height?
-Does my car have a girly drop and bad fitment? (i.e. 1-1.5" drop with homo wheel setup)

If you answered no to any of those questions, then you MIGHT have some form of stance going on, so post away.
Henk1959 likes this.

EXTERIOR OF THE YEAR -2009- PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:Current Garage:
2015 Abarth - 1996 Miata - 1992 Civic hatchback - 1988.5 Suzuki Samurai JX - 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo - 1971 Triumph GT6 - 1970 Triumph Spitfire
SOLD: 2006 Tiburon GT

Last edited by 06tiburonofdoom; 07-09-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 246 Old 01-26-2010, 01:59 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Fallen Aquila is just really niceFallen Aquila is just really niceFallen Aquila is just really niceFallen Aquila is just really nice
Re: An Exposition of Blood, Sweat, and Stance

my O.Z.'s won't be on until I get them reconditioned by rim pro.

18x8+27 front, 18x8+19 rear.

Buy the parts from my tib:
post #3 of 246 Old 01-26-2010, 12:44 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
silver_platinum

OK here are some pics
Attached Images

Henk1959 and Lilblue like this.

Last edited by silver_platinum; 01-26-2010 at 12:49 PM.
post #4 of 246 Old 01-27-2010, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about
(Thread Starter)

Live on, dear thread!
Henk1959 and Lilblue like this.

2015 Abarth - 1996 Miata - 1992 Civic hatchback - 1988.5 Suzuki Samurai JX - 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo - 1971 Triumph GT6 - 1970 Triumph Spitfire
post #5 of 246 Old 01-27-2010, 08:57 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

gorgeous757 will become famous soon enoughgorgeous757 will become famous soon enough

***These pictures only show the +39 offset, I'll have pictures of the rear +24 offset later on.

anddd since we're discussing being low..

btw, 06tiburonofdoom.. it should be 39/24 next to me, not 29

i hate wheel gap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkBitten View Post
Though if Gorgeous 757 thinks it's sexy...it's sexy.
post #6 of 246 Old 01-28-2010, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Henk1959 likes this.

post #7 of 246 Old 02-02-2010, 10:36 AM
NewTiburon.com God

shark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of light

keeping this rolling

Henk1959 likes this.

///SHARK TALES\\\

Tib is gone, but not forgotten. Tumbler and Clean status awaits the new project.
post #8 of 246 Old 02-13-2010, 10:51 PM
NewTiburon.com God

shark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelito0 View Post
OMFG!!!!!! THATS CRAZZYYY! fck i want this caar how much u want son?

maad fckn props!

now make it RWD...

lol thanks have you seen these pics?

Henk1959 likes this.

///SHARK TALES\\\

Tib is gone, but not forgotten. Tumbler and Clean status awaits the new project.
post #9 of 246 Old 03-18-2010, 06:35 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Nalucido is just really niceNalucido is just really niceNalucido is just really nice

2007-2008 NIA Front & Side Splitter Kit Group Buy!

post #10 of 246 Old 04-21-2010, 04:28 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
speedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to behold

I've just started getting a little bit into the stance thing lately. Setup is a work in progress, but it's not bad so far imo.

The wheels are 18x7.5 +45 with a 225/40/18 tire and it's dropped on dropzone springs right now. It's my DD so I really don't want to go TOO crazy where I can't drive it without rubbing every little bump. So far in the rear I've put 25mm adapters on, rolled the fenders, cut out that rear bumper bolt and bracket and cut part of the bumper and fender liner away in the back so it only rubs on big bumps now (not stiff enough ). In the front I got 10mm spacers, but I'm looking to upgrade those to 15mm or maybe even 20mm soon (gonna put a 25 from the back onto the front to see how bad it rubs first). What do you guys do about the fender liners? Just take them out or cut them? I want to leave mine in because I've got a CAI and I don't want the filter exposed when I'm driving (mainly in the rain, damn Florida...). The front fenders really can't be rolled since they're not that thick, so I think I'll be good there..

Annnnnd here's some pics I just took, she's not running right now but when I get her back on the road I'll make sure to take better ones with the new adapters on the front of course.

"People should not be afraid of their government. The government should be afraid of their people."
-V-

post #11 of 246 Old 05-30-2010, 06:20 PM
NewTiburon.com God

M Solo is just really niceM Solo is just really niceM Solo is just really niceM Solo is just really nice

here ya go

i know its just a ****** cell phone pic
but more pics are coming a little later on today
Lilblue likes this.

03 V6 GK
Dropped & Blown

post #12 of 246 Old 05-31-2010, 05:49 PM
NewTiburon.com God

M Solo is just really niceM Solo is just really niceM Solo is just really niceM Solo is just really nice

Henk1959 likes this.

03 V6 GK
Dropped & Blown

Last edited by M Solo; 06-05-2010 at 08:58 PM.
post #13 of 246 Old 07-08-2010, 03:05 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SlovenianTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightSlovenianTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightSlovenianTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightSlovenianTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightSlovenianTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

My setup is finaly done, took me longer than expected but l'm done. l might do some additional lowering in front, not much or a thin spacer but first l have to do a test to see how much space there still is.

My setup

8x19 , offset 40 tsw vortex rims with 215/35R19 Falken FK-452 tires. There are 15mm spacers in the rear with longer studs. Front fenders are rolled and little flare bent inside and the same for the rear. Also the rear right fender was pulled out for about 5mm, left one wasn't as all the tibs rub more on the right side than on the left.
Lowered with KW V2 coilovers, 1 3/4" in front and 1" in the rear. Actualy pics were taken while car was lowered 1 1/2" in the rear but lt's a bit higher now and IMHO it looks better.

As pics are worth a thousand words here you go.

A lot more pics here.
My shark on 19" five spoke rims=pure sex on wheels
Henk1959 likes this.

I like it loud in hyundai coupe with hertz audio!

KDM AGGRESSIVE EYELINES!
post #14 of 246 Old 07-21-2010, 12:13 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Henk1959 likes this.

///SHARK TALES\\\

post #15 of 246 Old 08-17-2010, 05:52 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Nalucido is just really niceNalucido is just really niceNalucido is just really nice

18x9 Rota Boost +20 front/15 rear dropped completely on SS Tein Coilovers

2007-2008 NIA Front & Side Splitter Kit Group Buy!

Last edited by Nalucido; 08-17-2010 at 05:55 AM.
post #16 of 246 Old 08-18-2010, 12:31 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalucido View Post

18x9 Rota Boost +20 front/15 rear dropped completely on SS Tein Coilovers
this car was ridic to drive. big ups to this guy doing it right in all aspects
Henk1959 likes this.

///SHARK TALES\\\

post #17 of 246 Old 09-08-2010, 09:58 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Chelito0 has a spectacular aura aboutChelito0 has a spectacular aura about

im on the same boat right now, have 225/40 on a 9" rim. and i would like to go 235 next time just so that it looks more aggressive from the rear
although that small stretch is allowing like a 1mm clearance from my fender to the rubber. the rim itself sticks out more than the fender

Henk1959 likes this.

post #18 of 246 Old 09-30-2010, 07:37 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SlovenianTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightSlovenianTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightSlovenianTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightSlovenianTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightSlovenianTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

Shows the stance very nicely l think.

I like it loud in hyundai coupe with hertz audio!

KDM AGGRESSIVE EYELINES!

Last edited by SlovenianTuscani; 09-30-2010 at 07:40 PM.
post #19 of 246 Old 10-21-2010, 09:51 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Jiszo is a splendid one to beholdJiszo is a splendid one to beholdJiszo is a splendid one to beholdJiszo is a splendid one to beholdJiszo is a splendid one to beholdJiszo is a splendid one to behold

Rh R5 Pro Evolution Wheels 19x8 35 offset 25 mm spacer in rear. drop zone springs 2" drop w kyb gr2's 225/35/19 in the front 235/35/19 rear

Henk1959 likes this.

Former tib owner....
post #20 of 246 Old 10-24-2010, 01:51 PM
G~$
NewTiburon.com God

G~$ has a spectacular aura aboutG~$ has a spectacular aura aboutG~$ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Blue View Post
I can't WAIT for Moar LOW!!

Stay tuned for April...

o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0oo

BMW CCA Oregon Chapter - Marketing Director

post #21 of 246 Old 10-26-2010, 10:42 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

TibbyGTv606

18x9 ROTA BOOST, HAD THEM BEFORE NICK MUHAHAHA

I have spacers on too....

My dog is now hellaflush too.

Henk1959 likes this.

Last edited by TibbyGTv606; 10-26-2010 at 10:45 PM.
post #22 of 246 Old 01-07-2011, 06:18 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

kevin25 will become famous soon enough

does mine pass inspection??

Henk1959 and accentmania like this.

STI is the new baby.
post #23 of 246 Old 03-12-2011, 08:55 PM
NewTiburon.com God

poundit will become famous soon enoughpoundit will become famous soon enough

am i AFS worthy?

post #24 of 246 Old 03-12-2011, 11:04 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Jiszo is a splendid one to beholdJiszo is a splendid one to beholdJiszo is a splendid one to beholdJiszo is a splendid one to beholdJiszo is a splendid one to beholdJiszo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by poundit View Post
am i AFS worthy?

i would say so lol

Former tib owner....
post #25 of 246 Old 03-14-2011, 03:39 PM
NewTiburon.com God

speedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to behold
Got my new wheels. Need some more spacing, and possibly some more low in the back pending how the spacing works out. And this is just a temp until I make sure the stance is right and then I'm getting them powder coated.

17x9 +25 with 215/45/17

Thinking 5mm spacer in the front and 10mm for the rear.

"People should not be afraid of their government. The government should be afraid of their people."
-V-

Last edited by Shadow Blue; 03-14-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.