User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 01-22-2017, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
GuamBomb will become famous soon enough
(Thread Starter)
I picked this up 1.5hrs away from me(Irvine CA.) at kdm-motors.com . Dan was a cool guy. He is letting these go 100 bucks he said. He has 9 left I think.

Test fitted it and the fitment is really good. Looks like no modification needed THANK GOD! Quality looks good and smooth. I can't wait to get it painted and installed.

Last edited by GuamBomb; 01-22-2017 at 02:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 01-22-2017, 04:03 PM
Still the same me...

Mentioned: 225 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Charlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud of
Re: $100 rear diffuser :)

What is it made of?
Looks like fiberglass and if so, looks pretty good.

What years do they fit?

Wifes car: 2004 Tib GT, 2.7L, 5MT, 193K miles, medium blue, basically stock.
My car: 1998 Legacy GT wagon, 2.5L, 5MT, 176K miles, "Quicksilver", not stock and not slow...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"life is lived, one corner at a time".
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best NT.com '13 New-Comer, NT.com '13 Technical Advise & Info (runner-up), NT.com '13 Non-Tib (3rd) .

Last edited by Charlie-III; 01-22-2017 at 04:04 PM.
post #3 of 9 Old 01-22-2017, 08:18 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Chris Withenshaw
Garage
Re: 100$ rear diffuser :)

Just for anyone interested. If you go to kdm-motors.com the product is listed at $150.00 USD (perhaps you may have to contact the dealer to get the price the OP above mentioned). Regardless, the $150.00 price is listed for local pick up in California only. They have the same product listed at $250.00 USD if you want it shipped (only for major cities in lower 4. The website lists the material as FRP (not sure what this stands for).

2008 Silver Tiburon GT(2.7L, 5 Spd. Manual)
NGM Sniper Stage 0, NGM 70mm Tri-flo BBTB, AEM CAI, DC Sports headers, DC Sports cat-back, NGK blue spark wires, NGK 1 step colder iridium plugs, Mishimoto oil catch can, HANA front bumper, DC Sports front strut tower brace, 17" Fast Wheels Rennens, "T" Badging, 30% window tint, OEM high rise spoiler conversion.
post #4 of 9 Old 01-22-2017, 10:18 PM
Still the same me...

Mentioned: 225 Post(s)
Charlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud of

FRP is Fiber Reinforced Plastic, AKA Fiberglass (or Fibreglass for Queens English ). If it was carbon or Kevlar they usually mention that, not just say FRP.

Wifes car: 2004 Tib GT, 2.7L, 5MT, 193K miles, medium blue, basically stock.
My car: 1998 Legacy GT wagon, 2.5L, 5MT, 176K miles, "Quicksilver", not stock and not slow...

"life is lived, one corner at a time".

Best NT.com '13 New-Comer, NT.com '13 Technical Advise & Info (runner-up), NT.com '13 Non-Tib (3rd) .

Last edited by Charlie-III; 01-22-2017 at 10:19 PM.
post #5 of 9 Old 01-23-2017, 02:53 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-III View Post
What is it made of?
Looks like fiberglass and if so, looks pretty good.

What years do they fit?
It's fiberglass and it's done very good. fits FL2 07-08.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Withenshaw View Post
Just for anyone interested. If you go to kdm-motors.com the product is listed at $150.00 USD (perhaps you may have to contact the dealer to get the price the OP above mentioned). Regardless, the $150.00 price is listed for local pick up in California only. They have the same product listed at $250.00 USD if you want it shipped (only for major cities in lower 4. The website lists the material as FRP (not sure what this stands for).
Contact Dan on that website or PM me and i can probably give his #. He will let it go for 100$ local pick up. I'm sure it's not 250 shipped. He is pushing these products because they are moving warehouse. Needs them gone.

This is what he told me. I'm just spreading the word for a great deal.

Last edited by GuamBomb; 01-23-2017 at 02:58 AM.
post #6 of 9 Old 01-23-2017, 06:04 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
meotjaengi is just really nicemeotjaengi is just really nicemeotjaengi is just really nice

I see those on more than a few F/L2 cars here in Korea. I have to admit they do look quite good on the car. Congratulations to you on finding a great deal!

I smell blood...
post #7 of 9 Old 01-23-2017, 03:10 PM
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
dmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to behold

I have to admit that looks pretty damn good, but looks like more of an air catcher than legit diffuser..lol

Huffin E85 and lovin every minute of it!!

Hit me up on gmail chat
post #8 of 9 Old 03-17-2017, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)
Forgot to post the update. Here it is painted and installed. Love it!

post #9 of 9 Old 03-17-2017, 05:49 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
oni888 has a spectacular aura aboutoni888 has a spectacular aura aboutoni888 has a spectacular aura about

that is sweet looking and a decent price. adds quite a bit of "value" appearance-wise. too bad i no longer have my 08 or id be in for one!

Wife's car: 2008 GS, L4 AT Hypersilver. all Tuscani trim. metal silver trim plates, door handles, pulls and center fascia, some leather and many cat fur festooned interior parts. burn hole on rear seat along with stuffed kitty "Lucky." Traded 2/25/16 for a 2012 Black Kia Soul+, 2.0 L4@165HP, 6speed auto. 42k miles, all bells and whistles. no Gerbils(or Hamsters) but stuffed kitty "Lucky" has back seat (no burn hole)all to himself.

Last edited by oni888; 03-17-2017 at 05:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.