Shark Tales: Progression - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 817 Old 06-26-2009, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
shark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)
Shark Tales: Progression

///SHARK TALES\\\

Tib is gone, but not forgotten. Tumbler and Clean status awaits the new project.

Last edited by shark tales; 10-02-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 817 Old 06-26-2009, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

shark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of lightshark tales is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)
Shark Tales: Progression

PICS Update in Pages 3,4, 8, 11, and 12.

Hello folks, nothing like a fresh new thread to whore up pics on haha. My old thread was a mess, so Im going to do the best i can to keep this organized

ALBUM Link
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/members/shark-tales-albums-shark-tales.html

///SHARK TALES\\\

Tib is gone, but not forgotten. Tumbler and Clean status awaits the new project.

Last edited by shark tales; 02-01-2011 at 11:39 AM.
post #3 of 817 Old 06-26-2009, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)
Re: Shark Tales: Progression

///SHARK TALES\\\

Last edited by shark tales; 02-01-2011 at 11:49 AM.

post #4 of 817 Old 06-26-2009, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Daytona Spring Break Nationals.

THE CREW

WFC Meet Charlotte at Eurowise

///SHARK TALES\\\

Last edited by shark tales; 07-30-2010 at 02:52 AM.
post #5 of 817 Old 06-26-2009, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Some crazy photography

///SHARK TALES\\\

Last edited by shark tales; 02-01-2011 at 11:50 AM.
post #6 of 817 Old 06-26-2009, 10:48 PM
NewTiburon.com God

OTownIon will become famous soon enough

Looks great man, good choice on the color

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by OTownIon; 06-26-2009 at 11:05 PM.
post #7 of 817 Old 06-26-2009, 10:53 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

thegift_curse

Should the HIDs be a part of Exterior?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 817 Old 06-26-2009, 11:18 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

ttam_rekab will become famous soon enough

damn love those rims! lol. i had knock offs of those. they look so good. i love the lil detail stuff too. like the carbon fiber on the piece by the mirror. ( dunno what you call that even). nice ride man.

post #9 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 12:00 AM
NewTiburon.com God

WhiteStripes has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteStripes has a spectacular aura aboutWhiteStripes has a spectacular aura about

Looks good dude. I still say that your original splitter was better looking IMO though.

Hell it even looks pretty clean with the stockers back on. Can't wait to see what you come up with for replacements.

If you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all..... this site really tests my patience with that one.

post #10 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 12:09 AM
NewTiburon.com God

tuscani006 is just really nicetuscani006 is just really nicetuscani006 is just really nice

hey man nice looking tibby

what happened with your bros?

and your tibby would look better spoilerless or the oem high spoiler i think but still a sexy looking tib man

Daily Driving Beast = 97 Supra TT 15yr Anniversary
06' Tiburon v6 = Sold

95' 240sx KA24DE-T = sold
post #11 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 12:27 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about

Woah! How did I just see this... I'm falling behind!
Looks awesome and super clean, as always. I didn't know you were gonna get a high spoiler! That'll definitely top it off.
So you've decided to keep the wheels?

And now I feel the need for a new profile, as well... Thirty something pages is ridiculous!

EXTERIOR OF THE YEAR -2009- PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR

:Current Garage:
2015 Abarth - 1996 Miata - 1992 Civic hatchback - 1988.5 Suzuki Samurai JX - 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo - 1971 Triumph GT6 - 1970 Triumph Spitfire
SOLD: 2006 Tiburon GT
post #12 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 12:27 AM
NewTiburon.com God

shkelly will become famous soon enough

daaaaaang clean.

post #13 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTownIon View Post
Looks great man, good choice on the color
thanks man, yea i wouldnt settle for anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegift_curse View Post
Should the HIDs be a part of Exterior?
lol i dont think so, it might, it all depends on how you see it as a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttam_rekab View Post
damn love those rims! lol. i had knock offs of those. they look so good. i love the lil detail stuff too. like the carbon fiber on the piece by the mirror. ( dunno what you call that even). nice ride man.
thanks, yea its all about the details. given that it is black you can imagine how anal i am lol.
its called the A pillar btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStripes View Post
Looks good dude. I still say that your original splitter was better looking IMO though.

Hell it even looks pretty clean with the stockers back on. Can't wait to see what you come up with for replacements.
yea i like it alot too but the new one is more aggressive. im frankly in love with it. theres no going back.

you know what the stockers only had the miles from the dealership when i drove it home for the first time. they are brand new, and look suprisingly well. minus the wimpy leg offset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscani006 View Post
hey man nice looking tibby

what happened with your bros?

and your tibby would look better spoilerless or the oem high spoiler i think but still a sexy looking tib man
the blue one was a total loss. he now drives an 08 mustang gt, yea a rwd 300hp v8 for a kid, sounds like a good idea .

tib will def be getting an oem high spoiler, its part of my upcoming mods that will be on by next month

///SHARK TALES\\\

post #14 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 12:34 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tiburonofdoom View Post
Woah! How did I just see this... I'm falling behind!
Looks awesome and super clean, as always. I didn't know you were gonna get a high spoiler! That'll definitely top it off.
So you've decided to keep the wheels?

And now I feel the need for a new profile, as well... Thirty something pages is ridiculous!
lol haha youre not falling behind. youre there my friend. yea high spoiler has been sitting in my garage for about 2 weeks. im getting that and a new lip repainted so it will be on by the time i get adapters and spacer action going. then i can join the herrafrush elite haha.

you def need a new profile. lol ppl call the the OTHER discussion thread lol, i admit its hard to stay out of there with pics like urs; splooge

Quote:
Originally Posted by shkelly View Post
daaaaaang clean.
thanks again for the comments folks

///SHARK TALES\\\

post #15 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 12:39 AM
NewTiburon.com God

tuscani006 is just really nicetuscani006 is just really nicetuscani006 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark tales View Post
the blue one was a total loss. he now drives an 08 mustang gt, yea a rwd 300hp v8 for a kid, sounds like a good idea .

tib will def be getting an oem high spoiler, its part of my upcoming mods that will be on by next month
haha yea and my parents were sketchy about the v6 tibby

but id honestly only take 2 mustangs.. the classic fast back or the new 427 roush

but that spoiler will definitely give it a good look! good luck with the future mods!

Daily Driving Beast = 97 Supra TT 15yr Anniversary
06' Tiburon v6 = Sold

95' 240sx KA24DE-T = sold
post #16 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 12:49 AM
NewTiburon.com God

06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about06tiburonofdoom has a spectacular aura about

So is this new lip different?! And I'll tell you, being flush is way more fun than I thought it would be.
The photo album for the Aggressive Fitment Society was finally approved, so I got pictures in there!
You'll be in there soon! Or now, if you want!

2015 Abarth - 1996 Miata - 1992 Civic hatchback - 1988.5 Suzuki Samurai JX - 1986 Porsche 944 Turbo - 1971 Triumph GT6 - 1970 Triumph Spitfire
post #17 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscani006 View Post
haha yea and my parents were sketchy about the v6 tibby

but id honestly only take 2 mustangs.. the classic fast back or the new 427 roush

but that spoiler will definitely give it a good look! good luck with the future mods!
i can see why after this haha. he doenst like any of the roush or saleen cars, we have big plans for his car. heres what it looks like now.
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...t=100_0391.jpg

thanks ill keep updating as the parts make it on the car

Quote:
So is this new lip different?! And I'll tell you, being flush is way more fun than I thought it would be.
The photo album for the Aggressive Fitment Society was finally approved, so I got pictures in there!
You'll be in there soon! Or now, if you want!
yes the new lip is longer so there wont be any gap in between. in fact mine is the only one with it since it is the prototype. ooh ill post some side shots, no quarter shots yet lol. i actually like that group alot. good call man.

///SHARK TALES\\\

post #18 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 01:02 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Awesome! Stronger is always better.
Haha, I do what I can! It sounded like a good idea to me, too.
Also, something that you might consider if you haven't already, is to maybe clear corner your headlights (like me), or paint them to match the bezel (like sno37c). It really cleans up the look a lot, IMO. I was very surprised! Also, some SFR LED signals would look pretty awesome.

post #19 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 09:36 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

zhox will become famous soon enough

Very nice journal !!!! love the car... but ewwww stock wheel lol

NT's Profile-->

Album-->
]

Cars: Daily Car: Genesis Coupe 2010 2.0T / Occasion Car: Tuscani 2003 Modified
post #20 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Awesome! Stronger is always better.
Haha, I do what I can! It sounded like a good idea to me, too.
Also, something that you might consider if you haven't already, is to maybe clear corner your headlights (like me), or paint them to match the bezel (like sno37c). It really cleans up the look a lot, IMO. I was very surprised! Also, some SFR LED signals would look pretty awesome.
I have thought about getting rid of that amber piece. i always talk myself out of it when i turn on the HIDs, the orange right next to the hids looks so damn good to me. like a luxury sports car. the sfr leds i have always loved, but given what it is, i feel i can put that money to better use for now.

///SHARK TALES\\\

post #21 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhox View Post
Very nice journal !!!! love the car... but ewwww stock wheel lol
lol wheels are going to be back on

///SHARK TALES\\\

post #22 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 10:55 AM

danielz

amazing tib bro

A lot faster...
post #23 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 11:05 AM

CCS2010

wow you have taken GREAT care of your paint...I wish my paint looked like that....orange peeling ftl lol

keep up the good work..this is a great lookin car

NGM / KYB / Acrylic Conceptions / NGK / Apexi / Magnecore / ARK / Seoulfulracing / Clarion

post #24 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 12:14 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Tuscanirider has a spectacular aura aboutTuscanirider has a spectacular aura about

love them black beauties, and you have taken good care of her

But life goes on and we came to an end.
post #25 of 817 Old 06-27-2009, 06:25 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Location: Home of Welcome Back Kotter, Saturday Night Fever and The Warriorz
SRomanii28

Congrats with the sponsors,shows, trophies and limited setbacks...knowing that can be a real PITA.
I look forward to future updates.

"Show season 2012... Maybe The Final Hurrah

Seibon TS Hood, Rotora BBK, Injen Exhaust & SRI,DC headers,XXR 006 18X7.5(R w spacers)8.5(F), Apex'i NEO,Concepto bodykit, ARK Light Pulleys and more.
NGM Iced Sniper Stage 2 S/C 255.84 HP, 223.82 TQ High-Output Alternator, Nology Hotwires, MTX/Clarion/Hertz Audio Project Completed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
afs, black secz, bone meister, i luv jacking trannies!, luv hamz, purple lover, sweaty buht sects, tip drill, you crazy !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.