LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 04:32 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
tiburonferrari can only hope to improve
(Thread Starter)
My Black 2007 Tiburon

Hi Guys this is my Tiburon, It's Black and has all the Ferrari Badging, 95% of the people Think its a Real Ferrari. I have Put on Brembo's Lowered the car.More Photos will be posted shortly. The car has Significant Ferrari California Features Mainly the front end. Please discard Dates on My Photos, My camera was set wrong. Photos were just taken a couple of days ago. If you look at the third photo that is a real Ferrari, This is why i chose the 2007 Model because it has lots of ferrari relevance.
Attached Images

Last edited by tiburonferrari; 07-02-2011 at 04:37 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 04:43 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Morbid Tib is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: My Black 2007 Tiburon

Wow, your so clever

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Just bought: 1.8"Drop springs=AEM CAI =STS=Hotwires=SFR Angel Eyes=8K HID's LOW&FOG= F/L2 Tuscani Emblem Set=Airrock Eyeliners =Red diamond plate floor mats
*Next to buy: Ark DT-S exhaust = TS CF hood

Last edited by Morbid Tib; 07-02-2011 at 04:49 AM.
post #3 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 04:56 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
RetfirDMX has a spectacular aura aboutRetfirDMX has a spectacular aura about
Garage

please tell me where the undo button is.

Weapon-R | ARK NII | Raceland Coilovers | UltraRacing | FFF badges | DDM HID's | FTKD4LF Carbon Wing | NIA | NRG QR/Wheel/FRP-310 | XXR 527 17x9.75" +25

post #4 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 05:06 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

414Tibby

maybe because the tiburon was designed by ferrari

Past: 07 blue SE

Current: 04 black GT, Ark Antenna, Ark GT-F springs, KYB Excel-G struts, RRM rear and front strut bars, Removed backseats, Injen SRI
post #5 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 05:22 AM
NewTiburon.com God

2003WHITEGT will become famous soon enough2003WHITEGT will become famous soon enough

bro really, looks nothing like the Ferrari

flame on

Injen / JVT / Dc Sports / Sfr / Viper / Alpine / FFF
Quote:
the only way ur car will ever be able to go 0-60 in 4.9 secs - is if you drop it from an air plane son.
post #6 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 05:29 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

So do you think that every car with Lambo doors looks like a Lamborghini?
What you did to that Tib should be illegal lol...

*Just bought: 1.8"Drop springs=AEM CAI =STS=Hotwires=SFR Angel Eyes=8K HID's LOW&FOG= F/L2 Tuscani Emblem Set=Airrock Eyeliners =Red diamond plate floor mats
post #7 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 10:23 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Garage

this is the kind of stuff that gives us tib owners a bad rep in the modification world.

Weapon-R | ARK NII | Raceland Coilovers | UltraRacing | FFF badges | DDM HID's | FTKD4LF Carbon Wing | NIA | NRG QR/Wheel/FRP-310 | XXR 527 17x9.75" +25

post #8 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 10:38 AM Thread Starter
Banned

tiburonferrari can only hope to improve
(Thread Starter)

Why would this give tib owners a bad reputation, The fact is that pinin Farina Designed the car using Ferrari inspiration. Everyone can modify their own car as they please, If your not hurting anyone by it why would it be such a big deal!! Be greatful that this is a special designed car for the driver. And if people dont like it then keep your jealous comments to yourselves!!!
post #9 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 10:43 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburonferrari View Post
Why would this give tib owners a bad reputation, The fact is that pinin Farina Designed the car using Ferrari inspiration. Everyone can modify their own car as they please, If your not hurting anyone by it why would it be such a big deal!! Be greatful that this is a special designed car for the driver. And if people dont like it then keep your jealous comments to yourselves!!!
What are we jealous of? we all have the same car (for the most part) only thing you did differently was badge it as a COMPLETELY different car (make AND model)...

I'm sorry, i just don't see the point.... but jealous... i assure you, we are not.

post #10 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 10:50 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
bloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to behold

I love it. You have balls and ots not bad...get a cf scoop hood and paint it black...get quad tipped exhast and remove spoiler.....that would be cool

Performance
Weapons-R Secret SRI / RPW Equal Length Headers / Borla Exhaust

Style
Zefiro Ronda BodyKit / Focal F10 Rims / VIS Cyber Carbon Fiber Hood
post #11 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 10:56 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Garage

and buy ferrari wheels, steering wheel badge, and pedal while you're at it. oh, and get the ferrari instrument cluster too.

pininfarina was hired by hyundai, but just because the design company designed both ferraris and tiburons doesn't mean that their inspiration was taken from ferraris to make the tiburon. they have their own design concepts that they use. it's not ferrari's shapes, the shapes belong to pininfarina. it would be more understandable if it was rebadged with pininfarina badges and labels because that is a true statement. ferrari badges and letterings, on the other hand are a very false statement. hyundai does not equal ferrari. both a tiburon and a ferrari are pininfarina products, but a tiburon is not a ferrari even though they are related by aesthetic research&development

Last edited by RetfirDMX; 07-02-2011 at 10:59 AM.
post #12 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 11:01 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Maybe we just don't get it cause were American... and stuff. Where's our resident Aussie when we need her?
Might be a AU thing.

Definitely do have some balls though... lol

post #13 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 11:09 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Garage

amurhican. get it right, morbid. jk i think it's only this guy that would think to do this. it wouldn't matter if we had any input from AU and UK, it'd be the same reaction we're having.

post #14 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 11:16 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Lol yup. Anyways... good luck with the transformation tiburonferrari (lol)
I'm just glad i don't have to look at it

post #15 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 11:38 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

GTL07

who cares let him do what he wants ......its in AU.....Its looks Good...All it matter is he knows its a hyundai and he wants to be special..

No cursing in the sig pics ~admin

Past: 2004 Jeep KJ with All terrains

Present: 2007 Tuscani GT

future:Jeep wrangler.
post #16 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 11:46 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
ontariotibv6 will become famous soon enough

Looks pretty cool lol..

05 Tib Tuscani: AEM CAI, Injen SES, Megan SS coils, Poly MM, B&M STS, TWM bushings, RRM strutbar, Clutch Slave Mod, Black RR eyelines, 6K HID, Pioneer->MTX->JL10".
post #17 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 11:51 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Garage

step 1. bring your tib to a car meet.
step 2. eavesdrop on people who are talking down on your car.
step 3. think about what you just heard
step 4. do something about it.
step 5. repeat

post #18 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 12:14 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Fad3d is an unknown quantity at this point

not a ferrari

post #19 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 01:08 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Black tib

post #20 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Moonlighting Master

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Shadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodycliff View Post
I love it. You have balls and ots not bad...get a cf scoop hood and paint it black...get quad tipped exhast and remove spoiler.....that would be cool
^This...and buy a Hana front bumper...you'll be golden like a shower.

Let's see those Brembos!

WFC #722
Do it right the first time or don't do it at all...
To see the Tib -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTKD4LF View Post
yes that's correct.... i'm not gonna hold shadow's wing back because will is a flake....
post #21 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 01:20 PM

foxxkiller18 has a spectacular aura aboutfoxxkiller18 has a spectacular aura aboutfoxxkiller18 has a spectacular aura about

why do people do this?? i dont get it...if you cant afford a Ferrari why try to make a car that looks absolutely nothing like a Ferrari.....like a Ferrari

Installed:Greddy Front strut bar~~Ark shorty antenna~~Blue LED swap~~Rear Wiper removed~~F/L headlights~~Tinted F/L tails~~ARK N2 Dual Catback Exhaust
COMMING SOON!F/L Bumper....CAI or SRI....XXR 527's....and Raceland Coilovers
post #22 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Moonlighting Master

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Shadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another levelShadow Blue is on another level

It's the same concept as the Tuscani and M&S badges...except he, apparently, wanted his different.

The real shame are to those who think it's a Ferrari.

WFC #722
Do it right the first time or don't do it at all...
To see the Tib -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTKD4LF View Post
yes that's correct.... i'm not gonna hold shadow's wing back because will is a flake....
post #23 of 340 Old 07-02-2011, 01:35 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
bloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to beholdbloodycliff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxxkiller18 View Post
why do people do this?? i dont get it...if you cant afford a Ferrari why try to make a car that looks absolutely nothing like a Ferrari.....like a Ferrari
so people will say...oh look a ferrari, and mabey he wants the looks of a ferrari without the price

op...also get some nice side skirts so you can fake some side vents....

i would actually love to do this if it was socially acceptable

i mean ive been said to have a masaradi-ferrari-lambo-lotus...and i don't hate it when people say that

Performance
Weapons-R Secret SRI / RPW Equal Length Headers / Borla Exhaust

Style
Zefiro Ronda BodyKit / Focal F10 Rims / VIS Cyber Carbon Fiber Hood
post #24 of 340 Old 07-03-2011, 05:34 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

il1uzions is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesus Christ. FAIL!
post #25 of 340 Old 07-03-2011, 05:38 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

jc2692 is an unknown quantity at this point

obvious troll is obvious.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.