post #26 of 106 Old 02-13-2015, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phoebus will become famous soon enough
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Re: Phoebus's 03

I still need the Haltech and injectors, but since I changed my mind I still need the y-pipe and intercooler now. So not too much stuff

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6sp Turbo?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT v6 5spd - Sold

Old mods: NGM Sniper Stage 2, 360cc injectors, NGM 70mm BBTB, Hydra 2.7, 255lph Fuel Pump, DC ceramic headers, DC Catback, AEM CAI, Koyo Radiator, ARK STS, KJB Delrin Base Bushings, TWM Solid Cable Bushings, ARK LW Red Pulleys, ARK Rear Sway Bar, NGM solid motor mounts, Ported Lower Intake, CF Hood
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27 of 106 Old 02-13-2015, 10:44 PM

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
TylerHowes will become famous soon enough
Garage

That's a small list

NGM Stage I Iced Sniper, NGM 70mm TB, NGM stage 2 evac, NGM stage 4 LIM, AEM water (30%)/meth(70%) injection, custom front solid motor mount and Web Motorsports solid rear motor mount insert, Ebay headers, Borla catback exhaust (catless), Innovate LC-1 wideband, FX Racing Stage 4 clutch, pressure plate, and lightweight flywheel, AEM CAI, PowerStop drilled/slotted rotors, NGK step 1 colder plugs/NGK wires, Tuscani re-badge, White headlight LED's, '05 FL headlights, Raceland coilovers (2-3" drop).
post #28 of 106 Old 03-05-2015, 11:30 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

Well got something else fun today in the mail. The ATP Y-pipe. I will have to most likely mod it a little to work with DC Sport headers but will be fun.

GK27V6 and TylerHowes like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old mods: NGM Sniper Stage 2, 360cc injectors, NGM 70mm BBTB, Hydra 2.7, 255lph Fuel Pump, DC ceramic headers, DC Catback, AEM CAI, Koyo Radiator, ARK STS, KJB Delrin Base Bushings, TWM Solid Cable Bushings, ARK LW Red Pulleys, ARK Rear Sway Bar, NGM solid motor mounts, Ported Lower Intake, CF Hood

post #29 of 106 Old 03-06-2015, 12:01 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Requiem Alderon is a glorious beacon of lightRequiem Alderon is a glorious beacon of lightRequiem Alderon is a glorious beacon of lightRequiem Alderon is a glorious beacon of lightRequiem Alderon is a glorious beacon of light
Stoked to see this all cone together, going to be a sick build once its done
post #30 of 106 Old 03-18-2015, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

Little update on a project I have been meaning to do all winter but now just getting to.

Will hopefully have some other good updates in the next few days also.

Main project right now is moving the ABS Pump and hiding it where the washer resivoir used to be and doing a little bit of wire tucking to clean up the engine bay.

GK27V6 likes this.

Last edited by Phoebus; 03-18-2015 at 12:39 PM.
post #31 of 106 Old 03-18-2015, 01:29 PM
Moderatin' real hard.

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
GK27V6 has much to be proud ofGK27V6 has much to be proud ofGK27V6 has much to be proud ofGK27V6 has much to be proud ofGK27V6 has much to be proud ofGK27V6 has much to be proud ofGK27V6 has much to be proud ofGK27V6 has much to be proud ofGK27V6 has much to be proud ofGK27V6 has much to be proud ofGK27V6 has much to be proud of
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebus View Post
Little update on a project I have been meaning to do all winter but now just getting to.

Will hopefully have some other good updates in the next few days also.

Main project right now is moving the ABS Pump and hiding it where the washer resivoir used to be and doing a little bit of wire tucking to clean up the engine bay.
Good call. I guess that might not be all that easy to do pending condition of your brake lines. Hopefully you can bend them just enough ha. I have been meaning to hide mine as well, but thankfully I have no lines attached to it anymore A little shaving and tucking goes a long way.

post #32 of 106 Old 03-18-2015, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GK27V6 View Post
Good call. I guess that might not be all that easy to do pending condition of your brake lines. Hopefully you can bend them just enough ha. I have been meaning to hide mine as well, but thankfully I have no lines attached to it anymore A little shaving and tucking goes a long way.
Looking pretty easy as everything on the car is still good condition as has never seen snow and very well maintained which is nice for these sorts of things. Biggest issue is making the new mount for the pump. Working on that so I can get it mounted befor finishing running the brake lines.

post #33 of 106 Old 03-18-2015, 03:21 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
maze1291 is a glorious beacon of lightmaze1291 is a glorious beacon of lightmaze1291 is a glorious beacon of lightmaze1291 is a glorious beacon of lightmaze1291 is a glorious beacon of light
Garage

Quote:
Neat idea! Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe you are the first to do this on a Tiburon..?

Breaking things is just an opportunity to make them better.
post #34 of 106 Old 03-18-2015, 03:24 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maze1291 View Post
Neat idea! Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe you are the first to do this on a Tiburon..?
I don't know.... I might be lol I know people the have "Deleted" it but not really anyone who have moved it. I have the bracket half made for the new mount but got too late last night to finish it so hoping to have it completely moved and lines run by Friday night. Slowly working towards being able to have a clean engine bay... Have to figure out where to put the fuse box next, but that might be a next winter project lol.

post #35 of 106 Old 03-18-2015, 04:20 PM
NewTiburon.com God

maze1291 is a glorious beacon of lightmaze1291 is a glorious beacon of lightmaze1291 is a glorious beacon of lightmaze1291 is a glorious beacon of lightmaze1291 is a glorious beacon of light
Garage

Yeah I've only ever seen the deletions.

If you haven't already scene this in Donnie's thread this is how he did his fuse box relocation: The Re-Boost thread!

Start at post #549

post #36 of 106 Old 03-18-2015, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

I would love to do that..... But Soooooooo many wires lol

post #37 of 106 Old 03-18-2015, 10:13 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

Well an update of some of the parts all together that will be going on my car this spring. This is most but not all the parts.

post #38 of 106 Old 03-30-2015, 12:30 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

Got my new Oil Cooler. Hoping to have the ABS done this week so I can move on to my next project.

Requiem Alderon likes this.

post #39 of 106 Old 03-30-2015, 02:11 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
6spdSE has a spectacular aura about6spdSE has a spectacular aura about6spdSE has a spectacular aura about

Looking good man!

2007 Pearl Black SE: Alpine Stage 2 Supercharged, AEM Meth/Water Injection, Custom ARK N2 Quad Tip Exhaust, Injen Cold Air Intake, Clutchmasters Stage 1 Clutch, Clutchmasters lightened flywheel, Cye's poly motor mounts, TB Performance Sub Frame Brace, KYB struts, Megan springs, Tint, Tuscani badges.
FIRST and ONLY BTRcc Tuned Supercharged Tiburon in the US!
Dyno: 268WHP 240TRQ and a whole lot of smiling.
2003 Ruby Red Mazda Protege LX 2.0 - Daily
post #40 of 106 Old 03-31-2015, 02:03 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
TuscaniNation will become famous soon enoughTuscaniNation will become famous soon enough
Garage

You should enter out photo contest for best engine bay. There is some sexy competition! Tuscanination@outlook.com send <<< there to enter

https://
our worldwide group main page. 1000+ members 50+ different states and countries with individual small groups. 2003-2008 Tiburon's only ") -JMA- @tuscanination on INSTAGRAM
post #41 of 106 Old 03-31-2015, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuscaniNation View Post
You should enter out photo contest for best engine bay. There is some sexy competition! Tuscanination@outlook.com send <<< there to enter
Hey, I had seen this on Facebook and had been meaning to send over a Pic... But spaced it out. Just submitted one and thanks for reminding me

post #42 of 106 Old 04-13-2015, 10:04 PM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

Small update:

Just dropped the heads off at the machine shop to be gone through and to put the NGM valve springs in the from built NGM heads that got damaged when a timing belt broke. Yay for springs all being okay lol

Also just picked this bad boy up today. Excited it is getting closer to being done.

post #43 of 106 Old 04-14-2015, 08:31 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Garage

Quote:
Also just picked this bad boy up today. Excited it is getting closer to being done.

Very cool! Are you going to be the first to run a Haltech on a Tiburon?

post #44 of 106 Old 04-14-2015, 09:12 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maze1291 View Post
Very cool! Are you going to be the first to run a Haltech on a Tiburon?
Thanks, I donít think I will be the first since doing a little searching on here sounds like very few others have bought them for a Tib. As far as I see the people that bought them never posted that they actually installed them so I might be hehe. Hoping this will run the car a little better than the Hydra did. It worked but was a pain...

post #45 of 106 Old 04-16-2015, 03:05 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
JonGTR has a spectacular aura aboutJonGTR has a spectacular aura about

^^^I've got an E6k on mine. Regit and Tdonnell have E6X's on theirs. xgodzx has a platinum sport 500. All turbocharged and running.

I'm wanting to upgrade to the Elite for finer tuning ability and outputs.

I can't make out the writing on the pressure plate, but who is the manufacturer? Tdonnell got Clutchmasters to build him a twin disc, but not many other companies are willing to do that.

2005 Tiburon V6 6spd /// 2001 Tiburon 60-1 Turbo /// 300ZX Holset H1C Turbo /// F250 CC FX4 King Ranch Turbodiesel /// Catalina Yachts TR/WK my "anti-turbo"
post #46 of 106 Old 04-27-2015, 10:26 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

Finally found some time to actually work on car related things this weekend. Got the ABS pump bracket made and mounted finally. So will now keep ABS but have it completely hidden in the fender well.

post #47 of 106 Old 04-27-2015, 10:54 AM
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
brooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud of

Phoebus, whatever did you do with that DC catback?

post #48 of 106 Old 04-27-2015, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

I traded it for a Borla Cat-back which I then sold/traded for a stock cat-back haha

post #49 of 106 Old 04-27-2015, 01:57 PM
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
brooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud of

Interesting, car looks swell keep up the clean work!

post #50 of 106 Old 05-21-2015, 01:03 AM Thread Starter

Garage
(Thread Starter)

Well been slow going as been super busy with work, but here are a few updates on what I have been working on.

Duel in tank pump hanger. Still a work in progress but test fitting it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.