Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phoebus will become famous soon enough
Garage
(Thread Starter)
Re: Phoebus's 03

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmg210 View Post
Looking great so far :-)

Where did you get the billet radiator brackets?
They are made by Full Blown Motorsports. They are technically for a Honda S2000, but fit our cars. If you want to use with a radiator for our cars you may have to make the hole in the rubber part slightly bigger.

Radiator Billet mounts

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6sp Turbo?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT v6 5spd - Sold

Old mods: NGM Sniper Stage 2, 360cc injectors, NGM 70mm BBTB, Hydra 2.7, 255lph Fuel Pump, DC ceramic headers, DC Catback, AEM CAI, Koyo Radiator, ARK STS, KJB Delrin Base Bushings, TWM Solid Cable Bushings, ARK LW Red Pulleys, ARK Rear Sway Bar, NGM solid motor mounts, Ported Lower Intake, CF Hood
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 105 Old 01-17-2017, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)

Just the update. Picked this up today. The water inlet and outlet housing is all going to get powdercoated tomorrow so will look a little nicer than it does now.

KelConquer likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old mods: NGM Sniper Stage 2, 360cc injectors, NGM 70mm BBTB, Hydra 2.7, 255lph Fuel Pump, DC ceramic headers, DC Catback, AEM CAI, Koyo Radiator, ARK STS, KJB Delrin Base Bushings, TWM Solid Cable Bushings, ARK LW Red Pulleys, ARK Rear Sway Bar, NGM solid motor mounts, Ported Lower Intake, CF Hood
post #103 of 105 Old 01-20-2017, 01:55 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dmg210
Are they the stock inlet / outlets you have modified from the thermostat housing?

post #104 of 105 Old 01-20-2017, 02:06 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
dmg210
On a different note, I've been trying to source a hydraulic throwout bearing similar to your NGM setup for my 2.0L tiburon, sooo jealous :p

I had a custom twin disc clutch setup manufactured by clutchmasters about a year ago but I still haven't installed it as it's a push clutch. Ideally I would like to convert to a hydraulic tob... Just wondering if anyone else has already done this?
post #105 of 105 Old 01-23-2017, 02:44 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Garage
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmg210 View Post
Are they the stock inlet / outlets you have modified from the thermostat housing?
Yeah they are the stock ones cut and modified. They looked like crap in the last pic so here is a better picture now that they have been powdercoated.

As for the clutch thing. on the 2.0 I am not really sure... Sadly I have not looked too much into that car other then contemplated buying one as a 2nd tib for while, but past that nothing...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.