Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

what's the difference between tuscani and tiburon

71K views 28 replies 16 participants last post by  Hyundaituscani03 
#1 ·
I apologize in advance because i know this is a noob question, but what's the difference between tuscani and tiburon? I no that tiburon is the American name and Tuscani is the name used everywhere eles. And they both have 2.7L V6. And instead of Hyundai badges they have Tuscani ones. But some people say that the Tuscani has an additional exterior ascetics package, red stitched seats, an interior asectics package , and iv even heard that the Tuscani has more stock HP even though its the same engine which doesnt make a whole lot of scense unless its got a better stock intake and or exhaust.

I no your going to say search and i did but all i really found was idiots on yahoo question pages who dont really know and you people are the Tibruon experts.

#2 ·
Tiburon is what Hyundai called the Tuscani Coupe in America....
No drunken "H" in Korea or other parts of the world... In Australia they have T Badges that say Tiburon instead of Tuscani....

Tuscani=Tiburon

Delta 2.7L V6= Elisa 2.7L V6...

#5 ·
dont forget there is also the " Coupe" version which is sold in certain European , South Africa and Panama.
For example my car came labeled as a 2006 Hyundai Coupe FX V6 which is basically a US Spec SE but with traction control , rear foglights and clear corners

#6 ·
I no your going to say search and i did but all i really found was idiots on yahoo question pages who dont really know and you people are the Tibruon experts.
Not trying to be a d*** but when they say "search"...they mean search the forum (NT) not google.

#15 ·
I just have to comment on this because I was laughing a little when I read it.

This is pretty much the 1 question where I would tell someone to make a new thread and ask instead of trying to search for the answer on NewTiburon. Try searching this site for Tiburon Tuscani and see what you come up with. It will show every single thread in every forum (except maybe Off-Topic). ;)

#29 ·
i own a tuscani
Basically the Tuscani is a tiburon GT
red painted calipers Tuscani emblems instead of hyundai full leather interior along with infinity speakers and most everything the GT offers plus it comes on 17 inch rims rather than 15 which is a good look it turns a lot more heads, the most common question i get asked is "what is it?" lol
theirs about 4 tibbys were i live counting mine and I'm the only Tsucani
I'm louder and faster than all the lifted trucks that drive around that's for sure!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.