Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Want to find a tib with a spoiler like this!!!

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  zippy941 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Im looking to see if anyone has put a spoiler on their tibby like this! please post pics! & info, what spoiler, where you got it ect. Also, anyone know what youd call this spoiler?

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
i want the shade for the back window! i did see a Tib pass by me with one once. the car in the pic doesnt look to be a Tib tho going by the shape of the rear side window and the boat antenna. FRS maybe?

#8 ·
sure are but the Toyota 86 isnt sold in the US....yet. you can tell all 3 are Toyotas becuase if you want the spoiler on the BRZ you have to buy the navigation package to get it, adds almost 10k to the price. Toyota loves pulling stunts like that. when i bought a 1983 Supra, i wanted the sound system with equalizer and power amp. dealer claimed i had to get the "digital" (in those days) instrument package which had a speedo that was erratic after 55mph!. persistence paid off and i got what i wanted, just not the color.

#12 · (Edited)
Thats exactly what im looking for! i wanted something more this style, but i found this picture of the FRS/BRZ and figured it would get the point across. Any ideas on how to find something similar??? i messaged the guy whom was given credit for the creation of this beauty. allegedly 100% custom. i have the OEM low profile spoiler and dont really like it. I like the high rise but want something a little more unique.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.