Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Need help with radio wiring

3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Erik Michael Resto 
#1 ·
So I got a 2003 Hyundai tiburon GT the radio kick the bed I bought a new one but upon taking out the old radio I found the previous owner spliced all the wires so I couldn't hook up a harness so I went to junk yard to get the missing piece and original radio I spiced them together and the radio turns on but absolutely no sound is there a wiring difference between the standard tiburon and the GT wiring cause I got the the missing piece out same year car I know I have the infinity speaker setup in my GT cause all the wire look the same except there a pink wire on the piece I got out the junkyard

#2 ·
I don't know but hurricane of empty in the country a white dog withering silver spoon scuttling mouse over a telegraph your huntsman a boring shaman given a clue in the organic realm an astronaut flying oceana into the telephone he doesn't litter cartography on something other than two train tracks going somewhere the little gong rings heathen atmospheres of blind intelligence being forgotten while typing relentlessly into unfound glory of brothers and ferns don't think stop whistling by the grace of enchantment how mermaids behold belittling time of the present a millennia ago into the heavens albeit unknown servitude like the last of desperate man thinking why not bother the depths of bewildering children but forgotten has-beens if only then why not obscure mountains and water falls

#9 · (Edited)
There is a full set of manuals either in general or newbie sections, download them.

#11 ·
So I tried the new piece with harness got no power at all going to the new radio so I took it all out and tried just splicing the wires together bassed off what was writing on this forum somewhere and what the radio said still nothing no power at all and to be honest I hate that there two yellow and two reds I also tried ever combo since I couldn't figure out which was which plus check and changed out ever fuse that was the wrong volt and there was none that was garbage all fuses work in working order I got pissed and gave up man I think I'm just gonna go to audio car shop and have them deal with the headache

#15 ·
You might have a line clogged with all the commas and periods that seem to have gone missing.:wink2:

Reactions: The_Evenger
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.