The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread - Page 10 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #226 of 2675 Old 01-04-2009, 06:48 PM
Always Here To Help

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread

Sorry I havn't been around at all lately..... I've been gone for the last 3 weeks in Cleveland and Chagrin, and VEGAS!

*** The Helper-Mod of The People ***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #227 of 2675 Old 01-04-2009, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)

I was actually thinking that I haven't seen anyone do a "no headlight" mod, so I thought I'd be unique and give it a shot.

lol, j/k. Yeah, I'm getting 05/06's

Hello, my name is heratik and I'm a recovering boost addict.
post #228 of 2675 Old 01-04-2009, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TibbyTurnedTuscani View Post
Sorry I havn't been around at all lately..... I've been gone for the last 3 weeks in Cleveland and Chagrin, and VEGAS!
Vegas...NICE. Business or leisure?

post #229 of 2675 Old 01-05-2009, 08:32 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

TheRoss

Oh by the way....for those of you who are either new to the Columbus,OH area or just forgot that Im around here are a few pics of my Tibby along with my number if any of you wanna hook up some time and talk cars.... 614-633-6715

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The owner of a 2011 Genesis Coupe 2.0! CHEA
post #230 of 2675 Old 01-05-2009, 10:02 AM

optimoprime will become famous soon enoughoptimoprime will become famous soon enough

^^thats the ugliest car i've ever seen !!!!
j/k nice to see you around bro

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd
3200watt Audiobahn Sub Amp - 2400watt Audiobahn 4channel Amp
RD = OG remember that kids!
post #231 of 2675 Old 01-05-2009, 06:20 PM
NewTiburon.com God

AJD 4 ND will become famous soon enough

uh oh... Brandon's officially back! bout time!

Pictures and Mod List

post #232 of 2675 Old 01-06-2009, 03:22 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
So I looked at your for sale thread... why getting rid of the 03-04 lights? Do you have new 05/06's now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by heratik View Post
I was actually thinking that I haven't seen anyone do a "no headlight" mod, so I thought I'd be unique and give it a shot.

lol, j/k. Yeah, I'm getting 05/06's
Whatcha think? It does show off the turbo nicely.

post #233 of 2675 Old 01-06-2009, 10:59 AM

TheRoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJD 4 ND View Post
uh oh... Brandon's officially back! bout time!
Yea thats Rrrright!!!! Ya Boi is back in the Buildin!!!!!

Its Official!...07...Tibby...CHEA!!!

post #234 of 2675 Old 01-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

So guys I have some bad news..... due to the recent downturn of the economy and the crap *** planning on the part of my company.... I had to be let go from my job. So depending on how everything plays out I may or may not still be living in Columbus, I may also part out a bunch of stuff on my Tib (last resort) if I do not find a job within 4 weeks.

Just wanted to keep you informed because if something like this does happen it will happen quick.

Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
post #235 of 2675 Old 01-06-2009, 01:00 PM

TheRoss

Dude that sucks Major ***!

post #236 of 2675 Old 01-06-2009, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Sorry to hear man. Talk about a downer! That REALLY sucks. Is it immediate, or do you still have some time left on the job?

I hate to be a vulture in this bad situation, but lmk if you end up doing a part out. Not sure I'll have the money, but depending on the timing, I'll probably take the hood off your hands.

post #237 of 2675 Old 01-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Always Here To Help

As of this morning at noon I'm no longer employeed in my job.... I'm hunting for another one as we speak. It really sux though.

As for the tib, parting it out will be a last option.

But just incase, here is what I'll have available:
Stage IV IM
Injen SRI
OBX Headers with the bungs welded in properly for no CELs
JunB.L Race Cat
JunB.L Titanium race exhaust
18in Ikon Black on Chrome rims
CF Zefiro "Chaos" hood
CF APR Splitter
Upper & Lower billet grill package
............ etc........... TONS more

post #238 of 2675 Old 01-06-2009, 07:36 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Man, I know how it feels. That's how I left National City...I was severed mid-morning. It happened in the matter of a half hour...suddenly, I was unemployed and lost on my next steps.

Sux, but we can only control so much. Whatever you do though, try to not get rid of everything you've worked so hard on. Without things like hobbies, we're nothing more than corporate drones who live to work and work to live. Don't become "that guy" at all costs.

From the sound of it, you had a good thing going with your job and left on great terms, so I'm sure that helps in finding a new position. Good luck.

Oh, and worst case scenario, dibs on the hood.

post #239 of 2675 Old 01-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Always Here To Help

Yea..... I'm suprised that you didn't "Dibs" on the Stage IV

post #240 of 2675 Old 01-06-2009, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

I can't. I am still hearin' it from the wife for the turbo, although she does love it.

So ...I take it no one's diggin' the de-headlighted look, huh?

post #241 of 2675 Old 01-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Always Here To Help

no headlights FTW! you should just put the bulbs in there so you're legal to drive at night..... lol

post #242 of 2675 Old 01-07-2009, 12:33 AM
NewTiburon.com God

JCKnights3707 is a glorious beacon of lightJCKnights3707 is a glorious beacon of lightJCKnights3707 is a glorious beacon of lightJCKnights3707 is a glorious beacon of lightJCKnights3707 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh God, that sucks man. I'd love that Stage IV, but there's no way I've got the coin.

Gamz: Yeah, it's not like you can get a ticket for parking in a handicapped spot like a retard. Kinda defeats the purpose....
MrPhotoman: I bet yo ca is so fast yo dat it go into a black hole when yo floor it yo cauzz it rip a hole in dat time/space continuum shlt yo.
Mods: Injen, RPW, Borla, Bosch, Enkei, Espelir, Diode Dynamics, BassTib, FFF Nightshade
post #243 of 2675 Old 01-07-2009, 11:27 AM
Always Here To Help

On another topic..... Here is how my FFF badge turned out from last week.... just forgot to post up the pics: (Sorry it is kinda hard to see, but the badge is so nicely clearcoated that it was reflecting the sun so easily)

Also, here are just some other glam shots I took from last week.... this was my (before-snow-hits-last-chance-at-summer pics) ** I know you like that name... it just rolls off the tongue...

post #244 of 2675 Old 01-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Always Here To Help

Hey Chad..... can you try something on Photoshop for me man? I was wondering if you can take the first front angle pic and the rear angle pic from above ^^ of my car and do some editing for me?

Is there a way to remove the entire background and place the car somewhere else? Like or a beach or something?
I know that for the rear angle pic the house is reflecting in the paint, is there a way to remove that?

Thanks man! I'm just trying to make a poster for my garage!

post #245 of 2675 Old 01-07-2009, 01:18 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Vind is infamous around these parts

Omg that front lip is perfect. Sorry about the job man. I lost mine last year as well. It has been a rough few weeks for me. I broke my tail bone helping a family member move and Ive been off work. My (jobs) require a ton of manual labor. I'm dead broke right now, so no mods for a few months. If this economy doesn't turn around, I'm going to be in the poor house.

2008 Tiburon GT V6 5speed(Show) / Injen CAI / Ark Short Throw Shifter/ SSA Headers / Highflow Cat / Custom Single Cat Back / Hana body kit / 1987 5.0 Mustang Fast Back 5speed(Go)/ Custom Intake / Magnaflow Headers / Straight Pipes / Getting ready for boost!/ Slicks / Gutted with Megan racing seats/ All cars black, low, and loud.
post #246 of 2675 Old 01-07-2009, 01:47 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Vind is infamous around these parts

Anyone know if the SSA knock-off cat back is decent? Only like 150 bucks on ebay right now. I just hope it would bolt onto my 08. I know its not an Ark, but damn. Only $150, it might be worth it.

2008 Tiburon GT V6 5speed(Show) / Injen CAI / Ark Short Throw Shifter/ SSA Headers / Highflow Cat / Custom Single Cat Back / Hana body kit / 1987 5.0 Mustang Fast Back 5speed(Go)/ Custom Intake / Magnaflow Headers / Straight Pipes / Getting ready for boost!/ Slicks / Gutted with Megan racing seats/ All cars black, low, and loud.
post #247 of 2675 Old 01-07-2009, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Hey Chad..... can you try something on Photoshop for me man? I was wondering if you can take the first front angle pic and the rear angle pic from above ^^ of my car and do some editing for me?

Is there a way to remove the entire background and place the car somewhere else? Like or a beach or something?
I know that for the rear angle pic the house is reflecting in the paint, is there a way to remove that?

Thanks man! I'm just trying to make a poster for my garage!
Yeah, I can do that. Do you have higher resolution images than this? For print, these will probably turn out pixellated and grainy. How big will the poster be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vind View Post
Anyone know if the SSA knock-off cat back is decent? Only like 150 bucks on ebay right now.
I'm sure it's fine. Just make sure it's true stainless steel, otherwise it won't be long before you're dealing with rust.

post #248 of 2675 Old 01-07-2009, 02:53 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:

That badge is sick!

post #249 of 2675 Old 01-07-2009, 05:27 PM

TheRoss

Scott...You already know what I want...The Exhaust! Dibby...dib...dib...dibs! Oh and the Wheels too!

post #250 of 2675 Old 01-07-2009, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Haha, well, at least your parts will go quickly, Scott. You're gonna open your garage one day to find your Tib stripped with a pile of money on the ground.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
ohio

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.