The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread - Page 107 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #2651 of 2675 Old 12-20-2011, 06:01 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lycan004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread

like to make my presence known .... if there's any future meets, please let me know, I'm in Dayton, Oh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Lycan004; 12-20-2011 at 06:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2652 of 2675 Old 12-28-2011, 07:12 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
07tiburonGS has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Yeah when there is another ohio meet let me know.
post #2653 of 2675 Old 01-19-2012, 09:48 AM
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

Hey someone else from Lorain! Yey. As for a meet.... someone needs to take the reins on that and set something up....

*** The Helper-Mod of The People ***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L

post #2654 of 2675 Old 01-19-2012, 05:41 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Hayesimus will become famous soon enough

A meet would be pretty cool. I don't know many people since I moved up here lol. Haven't seen many Tiburons in the Ashland area...

I sleep during the day so it may take me a while to reply... just sayin...

post #2655 of 2675 Old 01-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

A bunch of my buddies that used to own tibs that were members on here, now drive Gen coupes.... but they are looking to get a meet together come around april..... maybe sooner depending on the weather.

Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
post #2656 of 2675 Old 01-23-2012, 06:36 PM
NewTiburon.com God

AJD 4 ND will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TibbyTurnedTuscani View Post
A bunch of my buddies that used to own tibs that were members on here, now drive Gen coupes.... but they are looking to get a meet together come around april..... maybe sooner depending on the weather.
I still have a tibby... Well kinda... I never see it and it sits in the garage and barely even gets started

Pictures and Mod List

post #2657 of 2675 Old 01-24-2012, 12:06 AM
Always Here To Help

yey AJ! give it to me, I'll drive it around for ya

post #2658 of 2675 Old 01-24-2012, 03:29 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
yey AJ! give it to me, I'll drive it around for ya
She's happy in the garage, retired and warm.

BTW, everyone give this guy a big congratulations. He's officially tied his girl down with a rock.

Pictures and Mod List

post #2659 of 2675 Old 01-28-2012, 10:44 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

NinjaMasterMayne

Mine is sleeping in a garage too while i'm on the ocean, but it's warm during the winter time in the Gulf

One 2005 Electric Red GS and One 2008 Blue GT
post #2660 of 2675 Old 01-31-2012, 10:53 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mjs182004 will become famous soon enough

Congrats AJ!!! And I would still like to join in some meets, even though I don't have a Tib anymore.

1991 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance & A 2006 Cadillac STS-V

post #2661 of 2675 Old 01-31-2012, 11:37 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjs182004 View Post
Congrats AJ!!! And I would still like to join in some meets, even though I don't have a Tib anymore.
Not I... TibbyTurnedTuscani (Scotty boy) tied his girl down

Pictures and Mod List

post #2662 of 2675 Old 02-01-2012, 09:58 AM
Always Here To Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJD 4 ND View Post
She's happy in the garage, retired and warm.

BTW, everyone give this guy a big congratulations. He's officially tied his girl down with a rock.
HAHAA.... I just saw this AJ.... don't know how I missed it before! Thanks man!

post #2663 of 2675 Old 02-01-2012, 09:59 AM
Always Here To Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjs182004 View Post
I don't have mine anymore either, but I'm still down for some meets. I'll bring the Bike or the truck.

post #2664 of 2675 Old 02-01-2012, 05:03 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

docshaun

Congrats Scott. And I'd prolly cruise out on the bike and hang out.

How long will she last this time??

Current Mods:
NGM Full Race Shortblock, NGM Sniper supercharger stage 2, NGM 70 mm throttle body, custom intercooler setup, AFC Neo, Zeitronix Wideband, Injen Intake, Injen SES exhaust, Weapon R Engine Damper, SFR poly motor mounts, RRM Front strut bar, THE FIRST Zefiro Chaos limited edition CF hood, Black euro tails.
240 and 206 to the wheels
post #2665 of 2675 Old 02-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Always Here To Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by docshaun View Post
You got a bike too? or were you referencing me to cruise out on my bike?

post #2666 of 2675 Old 02-02-2012, 12:00 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
I don't have mine anymore either, but I'm still down for some meets. I'll bring the Bike or the truck.
WTF? when did you sell it? That is new news to me? How much did you get out of it? I honestly maybe would have bought it

Pictures and Mod List

post #2667 of 2675 Old 02-02-2012, 12:02 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by docshaun View Post
You still in Dayton?

Pictures and Mod List

post #2668 of 2675 Old 02-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Always Here To Help

Quote:
WTF? when did you sell it? That is new news to me? How much did you get out of it? I honestly maybe would have bought it
AJ.... I sold it back in November I believe.... basically I had a guy offer me $10,000 for it almost STOCK.... so I parted out everything on it except for the Intake, Headers, and Exhaust.
I sold off the nicer JunB.L Titanium exhaust to a buddy, then turned around and bought a used Greddy for less to put back on it. Made back about $500 there.
Sold off the nicer leather interior and put the stock fabric back in it. Think I got $200 for it.
Sold off the 04 front end for $350, and picked up a 06 front end and got it painted for $350... so that was a wash. But I did sell off the carbon fiber splitter kit for about $500 I believe.
Sold off the 18's for about $850 or so, and sold off the black 16's for another $400. Turned around and paid maybe $300 for a set of stock GT 17's from an 08 tib. So made just about another $1000 overall there.
Sold off some more goodies here and there for about another $1300 total.

So all in all I made $10,000 on the sale of the car, and another $3,500 in some extra miscellaneous.... without having to remove the Intake, Headers, or Exhaust (well 2nd exhaust) for the sale.

So yea.... I paid $16,000 for my Tib brand new back in 2004..... and I sold it for roughly $13,500 in 2011/2012. So $2,500 to basically use it, race it, and show it off for nearly 8 years.... Not too bad if I say so myself.

post #2669 of 2675 Old 02-02-2012, 03:19 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
AJ.... I sold it back in November I believe.... basically I had a guy offer me $10,000 for it almost STOCK.... so I parted out everything on it except for the Intake, Headers, and Exhaust.
I sold off the nicer JunB.L Titanium exhaust to a buddy, then turned around and bought a used Greddy for less to put back on it. Made back about $500 there.
Sold off the nicer leather interior and put the stock fabric back in it. Think I got $200 for it.
Sold off the 04 front end for $350, and picked up a 06 front end and got it painted for $350... so that was a wash. But I did sell off the carbon fiber splitter kit for about $500 I believe.
Sold off the 18's for about $850 or so, and sold off the black 16's for another $400. Turned around and paid maybe $300 for a set of stock GT 17's from an 08 tib. So made just about another $1000 overall there.
Sold off some more goodies here and there for about another $1300 total.

So all in all I made $10,000 on the sale of the car, and another $3,500 in some extra miscellaneous.... without having to remove the Intake, Headers, or Exhaust (well 2nd exhaust) for the sale.

So yea.... I paid $16,000 for my Tib brand new back in 2004..... and I sold it for roughly $13,500 in 2011/2012. So $2,500 to basically use it, race it, and show it off for nearly 8 years.... Not too bad if I say so myself.
damn dude... I remember when you were parting out but I thought I had heard you say you were keeping the tib and just returning it to stock

Pictures and Mod List

post #2670 of 2675 Old 02-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Always Here To Help

Quote:
damn dude... I remember when you were parting out but I thought I had heard you say you were keeping the tib and just returning it to stock
Yea... originally I did part it out and was going to keep it with just I/H/E but stock body and stock wheels..... but then I decided just for giggles to throw it up on craigslist to see if I got any bites... and literally withing a week it was sold for $2000 over kbb. I took the cash and bought the fiance's engagement ring.... as well as my new crotch rocket.... and put a new remote car starter in my truck... and got a few other things.

post #2671 of 2675 Old 02-03-2012, 01:53 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mjs182004 will become famous soon enough

Congrats Scott!

1991 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance & A 2006 Cadillac STS-V

post #2672 of 2675 Old 02-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Always Here To Help

Thnanks ya!

post #2673 of 2675 Old 02-03-2012, 03:40 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

docshaun

Quote:
You got a bike too? or were you referencing me to cruise out on my bike?
Mine. We got one last year. Yamaha 950 V-Star tourer. Little small for me, but it fit my wife perfect and I was just getting back into riding so I wanted something I knew I could handle. Super nice though. But I really want to go get one of the new Raiders, sexy bike and I wouldn't mind going from a 950 up to a 1900. However with the baby coming, yes BABY, I doubt that'll happen for a bit.

Quote:
You still in Dayton?
Yep, over in Forrest Ridge still.

Current Mods:
NGM Full Race Shortblock, NGM Sniper supercharger stage 2, NGM 70 mm throttle body, custom intercooler setup, AFC Neo, Zeitronix Wideband, Injen Intake, Injen SES exhaust, Weapon R Engine Damper, SFR poly motor mounts, RRM Front strut bar, THE FIRST Zefiro Chaos limited edition CF hood, Black euro tails.
post #2674 of 2675 Old 02-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Always Here To Help

Congrats man.... didn't realise you had a kid on the way! Yea... funny thing is, if you don't have the bike now, you probably won't get one after the kid shows up... they're kinda like a c-block for bikes...

post #2675 of 2675 Old 02-03-2012, 10:48 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

docshaun

Ya but we got that one more for Jess with the agreement I would get one when I got done with school and got promoted. But I doubt she'll be riding much so hopefully I can just go trade up.

Current Mods:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
ohio

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.