The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread - Page 2 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #26 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 10:50 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
CaliTiburon
Re: The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread

thanks bro. Nothing right now, she still stock. )=
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 04:59 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)

I wouldn't say stock...maybe not performance-modded, but I see red-outs, wheels, tinted headlights (i think?). Looks great to me. Some tint and a drop would be killer. I'm glad to see a different color around...I don't think there are any other moonlit blue tibs in the area.

Hello, my name is heratik and I'm a recovering boost addict.
post #28 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 05:33 PM
NewTiburon.com God

04TIBURONGT will become famous soon enough

damn you chad and your sweet signature..... i really need to learn how to photoshop

ZEX Nitrous, NGM St.lV lower manifold, Headers, Tsudo catback, Magnaflow high flow cat, AEM CAI, Fidanza flywheel, CM st.4 4puck ,weopon R damper, RRM rear strut bar, polly motor mount inserts, VIS CYBER hood, Gunmetal Motegi Racing SP5 wheels, Tint, Dropzone springs, Angel eyes, Red out's, Ark short antenna, 2 seater conversion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #29 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)

That was actually an experiment. I use Fireworks for most of my stuff since I usually just do graphic chopping for the web, but I decided it was time to start learning the big boy apps. I am slowly learning Photoshop. Believe me, that took WAY longer to make look decent than I care to admit.

post #30 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 05:54 PM
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

Chad....care to make me a new sig? Will you keep the TTT's in it though, they can be larger/smaller, whatever you think is best......

I will take some new pics that you can probably work with... let me know!

*** The Helper-Mod of The People ***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
post #31 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 05:56 PM
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

CMAU go ahead and put me on the maybe list for the meet now... can you re-send me the link?

THanks man!

And CaliTib I cant wait to see your car in person! What rims did you get, any pics?

Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
post #32 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 06:02 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TibbyTurnedTuscani View Post
Chad....care to make me a new sig? Will you keep the TTT's in it though, they can be larger/smaller, whatever you think is best......

I will take some new pics that you can probably work with... let me know!
Ugh, I knew that was gonna happen. Yeah, send me pics...Jeremy, you too.

post #33 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 06:18 PM
Always Here To Help

Pimp! Sounds good man! I'll look for some that I'd want to incorporate

post #34 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 06:56 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by heratik View Post
Ugh, I knew that was gonna happen. Yeah, send me pics...Jeremy, you too.
woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

i am gonna hold off just a bit on mine though, lowering springs installed first is a must lol. Plus eventually my hood will get here but who knows when that will be lol. So chad when are we going to see these goodies you got coming for your car lol.... I'm assuming it is exterior. You should give us a price range and we can guess. Im betting a hood or lip

ZEX Nitrous, NGM St.lV lower manifold, Headers, Tsudo catback, Magnaflow high flow cat, AEM CAI, Fidanza flywheel, CM st.4 4puck ,weopon R damper, RRM rear strut bar, polly motor mount inserts, VIS CYBER hood, Gunmetal Motegi Racing SP5 wheels, Tint, Dropzone springs, Angel eyes, Red out's, Ark short antenna, 2 seater conversion

post #35 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 06:58 PM

CaliTiburon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TibbyTurnedTuscani View Post
CMAU go ahead and put me on the maybe list for the meet now... can you re-send me the link?

THanks man!

And CaliTib I cant wait to see your car in person! What rims did you get, any pics?
I got the azul sprint 5. black with chrome lip. i do have pictures but for some reason my
laptop is not opening any files from my camera when i plug in the usb
post #36 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TIBURONGT View Post
woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

i am gonna hold off just a bit on mine though, lowering springs installed first is a must lol. Plus eventually my hood will get here but who knows when that will be lol. So chad when are we going to see these goodies you got coming for your car lol.... I'm assuming it is exterior. You should give us a price range and we can guess. Im betting a hood or lip
k, just let me know. Maybe I can stop sucking at photoshop and do a better job on yours than I did on mine.

I'm not spending a ton (well, that's subject to change I guess). Hell, I don't even know everything I'm doing yet. Don't be expecting me to show up at your house looking like R2P or anything. That's all I'm saying for now.

post #37 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 08:26 PM
NewTiburon.com God

haha yea your car already sticks out in the little "group" because of the color. Seems like everyone has black tibs..... I wish i would have got a white one to be honest lol

also i saw you were looking into getting an intercooler... matt has a couple used ones if you would be interested. He will be over here in a few i could see which ones he has. If not that's fine just thought i would throw it out there.

Last edited by 04TIBURONGT; 12-20-2008 at 08:27 PM.
post #38 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

I have work to do to determine what I want/need in an intercooler. I don't want to make the decision until I understand better more about what I need and why. Thanks though, it's a shame I am not a little closer to "that point."

post #39 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 08:40 PM
NewTiburon.com God

no problem man i just thought i would throw it out there. That kid is nuts with his car.... He just bought a 1200 clutch.... It's a tripple disk clutch or something though i'm not sure. You will have to ride in it sometime to..... it's insane. He also just upgraded turbos AGAIN lol. It's much bigger then the last one.

i havn't talked to you in a while though, did you get everything worked out with your turbo and what not? How is your tune?

post #40 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

I don't want to ride in his car because I want to not be disappointed when I drive mine. hehe.

Meh, it's running ok. My tune is still a$$...I need bigger injectors. I just can't get enough fuel out of my current setup without sending the fuel pressure through the roof...and that scares me.

post #41 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 09:13 PM
NewTiburon.com God

lol i need to booooooooooooost.

are you just gonna go with 290cc injectors in the future or bigger? Also are you doing a walbro FP as well or are you gonna hold off on that. Remember those wheels i was talking about that are super light? I found a set of 4 but they are in indy. I just got a steal on some nice street radials

post #42 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 10:25 PM

optimoprime will become famous soon enoughoptimoprime will become famous soon enough

wow i didnt know we had upgraded to needing our own thread. NICE!

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd
3200watt Audiobahn Sub Amp - 2400watt Audiobahn 4channel Amp
RD = OG remember that kids!
post #43 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

I thought so. We're the majority of the Ohio thread anyway, I think.

post #44 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TIBURONGT View Post
lol i need to booooooooooooost.

are you just gonna go with 290cc injectors in the future or bigger? Also are you doing a walbro FP as well or are you gonna hold off on that. Remember those wheels i was talking about that are super light? I found a set of 4 but they are in indy. I just got a steal on some nice street radials
No go on the FP for now. 290's should do it for me. If I up to 7psi, I'll look into it. That would probably be a 2010 thing after the tib is fully paid off.

wth...new job? You're droppin' some serious dough on your car recently. I'm sure you can find a set around the area somewhere. Have you tried craigslist? Meh, I'm probably gonna get some drag radials or somethin' for my stockers and be done with it.

post #45 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 11:27 PM

optimoprime will become famous soon enoughoptimoprime will become famous soon enough

i got a set of 16"s that are pretty light you should check out my 4sale thread. ur welcome to come see them

they are the silver OEM rims $250 for the set
http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthr...27#post2820427

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd
post #46 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 11:38 PM
NewTiburon.com God

i actually havn't spent much on it.... probably $150 total counting the radials....

hood was free.

brakes and rotors my parents got me for christmas.

it's going to be hard to find those wheels because they come off of the 93-up Rx7's.... They are very common and a lot of probe guys use them so that's where i keep finding them. KG i am actually looking for a cheaper set of just 2 for the front. I may just get some steelies for like $30 bucks at the junkyard lol.

post #47 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 11:52 PM
NewTiburon.com God

AJD 4 ND will become famous soon enough

hey ladies... I know im late posting in this thread... but I must say i'm SUPER pumped for winter to be gone... i'm itching to drive the tib again and I can't wait to install all my sh!t!!! it's gunna be a whole dif. car come warm weather... and whats your guys opinions on making it to this huge meet in ny? thats a long *** drive

Pictures and Mod List

post #48 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 12:30 AM
...Be Envied

ArchAngel916 is just really niceArchAngel916 is just really niceArchAngel916 is just really nice

Michigan is boring. No one posts. I'll just pretend I'm from central Ohio. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJD 4 ND View Post
hey ladies... I know im late posting in this thread... but I must say i'm SUPER pumped for winter to be gone... i'm itching to drive the tib again and I can't wait to install all my sh!t!!! it's gunna be a whole dif. car come warm weather... and whats your guys opinions on making it to this huge meet in ny? thats a long *** drive
How far along are you in collecting all the new parts?

<-----Check 'em out----->
<-----Check 'em out----->
post #49 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 12:35 AM

11hrs is way to much. if i'm driving far like that i'm going to florida or something

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd
post #50 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 12:37 AM
NewTiburon.com God

AJD 4 ND will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchAngel916 View Post
Michigan is boring. No one posts. I'll just pretend I'm from central Ohio. lol

How far along are you in collecting all the new parts?
well last parts I got in were the coilovers and I'm laying low until after the holidays.. prob. mid jan. i'll purchase the kit and hood and drop it off at the shop to have it painted and installed.... wheels have been in for a while... still mixed feelings on those but they should look good on the completed project.... i've got a bunch of smaller odds and ends... zefiro side view mirrors which I might not even install but I might do some custom work with those... we'll see... and then we'll see about the fiberglass box for my 3 15s but that prob. wont happen this winter... basically just a total exterior makeover for the winter

Pictures and Mod List

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
ohio

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.