The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread - Page 3 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #51 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 01:08 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
04TIBURONGT will become famous soon enough
Re: The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread

what hood you getting AJ?

ZEX Nitrous, NGM St.lV lower manifold, Headers, Tsudo catback, Magnaflow high flow cat, AEM CAI, Fidanza flywheel, CM st.4 4puck ,weopon R damper, RRM rear strut bar, polly motor mount inserts, VIS CYBER hood, Gunmetal Motegi Racing SP5 wheels, Tint, Dropzone springs, Angel eyes, Red out's, Ark short antenna, 2 seater conversion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 01:11 AM
NewTiburon.com God

AJD 4 ND will become famous soon enough

99% sure im going with the n1... I like the n1 and the chaos but scott would kill me if I got the chaos... but I love the n1 so im fine with that... altho the chaos would prob. look pretty good with the kit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pictures and Mod List

post #53 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 01:13 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJD 4 ND View Post
99% sure im going with the n1... I like the n1 and the chaos but scott would kill me if I got the chaos... but I love the n1 so im fine with that... altho the chaos would prob. look pretty good with the kit
haha that's funny were all going to have differen't hoods... on 3 black tibs.... I have the VIS CF cyber hood being sent to me right now. AKA PSC hood

ZEX Nitrous, NGM St.lV lower manifold, Headers, Tsudo catback, Magnaflow high flow cat, AEM CAI, Fidanza flywheel, CM st.4 4puck ,weopon R damper, RRM rear strut bar, polly motor mount inserts, VIS CYBER hood, Gunmetal Motegi Racing SP5 wheels, Tint, Dropzone springs, Angel eyes, Red out's, Ark short antenna, 2 seater conversion

Last edited by 04TIBURONGT; 12-21-2008 at 01:17 AM.

post #54 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 01:24 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TIBURONGT View Post
haha that's funny were all going to have differen't hoods... on 3 black tibs.... I have the VIS CF cyber hood being sent to me right now. AKA PSC hood
ya for free... I hate you! lol

Pictures and Mod List

post #55 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 01:59 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
ya for free... I hate you! lol
haha well i don't have it yet so don't hate to much lol. I did a bounch of advertising for a company and they gave me instore credit for each post. But the general manager of the company promised me i would receive the hood and i know someone on here that did the exact same thing and has already gotten their brand new hood lol. Hopefully the hood and springs will take away that stock look my car has going on lol. I never should have sold my black 18's lol

post #56 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 02:14 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
haha well i don't have it yet so don't hate to much lol. I did a bounch of advertising for a company and they gave me instore credit for each post. But the general manager of the company promised me i would receive the hood and i know someone on here that did the exact same thing and has already gotten their brand new hood lol. Hopefully the hood and springs will take away that stock look my car has going on lol. I never should have sold my black 18's lol
well get yourself another set of rims... and thats sweet about the hood tho!

Pictures and Mod List

post #57 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 02:18 AM
NewTiburon.com God

i'm trying to decide on rims actually lol. Part of me wants chrome, part of me wants black with a polished lip since i have the blacked out look going already, then a new part of me wants gunmetal with a polished lip lol. No matter which color i go with i deffinately want deep dish wheels with the 5 spoke style.....

post #58 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 02:53 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

TheRoss

Well once again Welcome Cali.

CMau....when and where is the Mega Meet thingy?

The owner of a 2011 Genesis Coupe 2.0! CHEA
post #59 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 10:17 AM

optimoprime will become famous soon enoughoptimoprime will become famous soon enough

just bought rims and timing belt yesterday. its about that time to maintenance and get her looking good for next year. hopefully i can get some interior thing snapping off. i feel like my car is too plain inside.

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd
3200watt Audiobahn Sub Amp - 2400watt Audiobahn 4channel Amp
RD = OG remember that kids!
post #60 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)

Geesh, I leave the thread for one evening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimoprime View Post
i got a set of 16"s that are pretty light you should check out my 4sale thread. ur welcome to come see them

they are the silver OEM rims $250 for the set
http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthr...27#post2820427
Meh, I've got some other stuff in the works right now, so I've gotta watch my spending. Thanks for the offer though.

Quote:
i actually havn't spent much on it.... probably $150 total counting the radials....

hood was free.

brakes and rotors my parents got me for christmas.

it's going to be hard to find those wheels because they come off of the 93-up Rx7's.... They are very common and a lot of probe guys use them so that's where i keep finding them. KG i am actually looking for a cheaper set of just 2 for the front. I may just get some steelies for like $30 bucks at the junkyard lol.
Geez man, sounds like you have redefined the concept of "modding on a budget." Hell yeah!

Quote:
hey ladies... I know im late posting in this thread... but I must say i'm SUPER pumped for winter to be gone... i'm itching to drive the tib again and I can't wait to install all my sh!t!!! it's gunna be a whole dif. car come warm weather... and whats your guys opinions on making it to this huge meet in ny? thats a long *** drive
Nope, ain't happenin' for me. Like KG said, if I'm driving that far, it's going to be to a place that's tropical, and it sure as hell won't be in the tib. On top of the turbo I don't trust, she's not the most comfortable ride.

Quote:
it's spelled BUNCH. I've seen you spell it like that enough times now that I gotta say something.

Quote:
i'm trying to decide on rims actually lol. Part of me wants chrome, part of me wants black with a polished lip since i have the blacked out look going already, then a new part of me wants gunmetal with a polished lip lol. No matter which color i go with i deffinately want deep dish wheels with the 5 spoke style.....
I say go with gunmetal because it will compliment the CF.

Hello, my name is heratik and I'm a recovering boost addict.
post #61 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 02:38 PM
NewTiburon.com God

funny thing is i knew it was spelled bunch haha. "bounch" is something i just seem to type faster and i don't know why lol. I have got some amazing deals lately though which is a good thing. I can't wait for spring when we can do some meets and take some good pics.

post #62 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 03:20 PM

optimoprime will become famous soon enoughoptimoprime will become famous soon enough

^^its faster to type an extra character??

hey here is a question for people in central ohio. who in the area can do tire streching?? or fender rolling?

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd
post #63 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 05:16 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:

hey here is a question for people in central ohio. who in the area can do tire streching?? or fender rolling?
nope not faster thats just what i type out of habbit.... I guess it is faster actually, because i don't have to go back and re type it.... Obviously you guys know what i meant anyway lol

post #64 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 05:56 PM

CaliTiburon

It is so damn cold today!
post #65 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 06:00 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTiburon View Post
It is so damn cold today!
i know because of the damn wind.... it's only suppose to get worse to

post #66 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 06:23 PM

bro i know its cold as hell i got off work today and straight went back to sleep it was so cold. but now i got woken up and i gotta go do a lil more christmas shopping in the ****in cold..........weak. but i do love christmas shopping though so its alright

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd
post #67 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 06:47 PM

CaliTiburon

ahah..damn my car is going to freeze.

IDK what happend to my ebrake, it seems like its frozen or something. Cant yank it up.

Last edited by CaliTiburon; 12-21-2008 at 06:49 PM.
post #68 of 2675 Old 12-21-2008, 09:40 PM

^^yup its frozen

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd
post #69 of 2675 Old 12-22-2008, 01:01 AM
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Geez.... I'm gone for one weekend and look how much I miss!

Well KG... as far as fender rolling is concerned, they sell a kit online that I'm sure would be cheaper than getting someone to do it. I watched a video DIY on how to roll the fenders with the kit and it seems easy as all hell... Not to mention you could resell the kit when you were done and get your money back. Basically it is a metal mechanised fender roller that attaches with the 4 lugh nuts to your spindel (wheel removed) and you adjust the angle of the roll with the degree marker and then just start rolling back and forth, the tool matches the interior arch of your wheel well and you end up with a perfectly rolled fender.

*** The Helper-Mod of The People ***

Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
post #70 of 2675 Old 12-22-2008, 01:07 AM
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

As for this crappy *** cold.... lets see what happened to me this weekend.... I drove up to Bowling green where they had a advisory due to a HUGE ice storm that went through. I woke up in the morning to everything coated under an inch or more of ice.... all the doors on the car were frozen completely shut, the car looked like a marshmellow that you dipped into frosting it was that coated in ice. The brakes were locked up with ice, the tires were stuck to the ground in place. Once I managed to get into the car I went to start it and the car sounded like it wasn't going to start at first. I looked at the temperature and it was reading -21 degreeswith the windchill.
After about 45 minutes of sitting in place idling, and continuous scraping with the ice scraper (which I'm glad I had 2 in the car because the ice was so thick that it broke the reinforced scraper blades in half on the first one) I finally managed to be able to see a small glimpse of clear day through the window!

Gotta love Ohio!

Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
post #71 of 2675 Old 12-22-2008, 01:09 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)

And here we sit, at 3 degrees and seemingly dropping.

post #72 of 2675 Old 12-22-2008, 01:11 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

...yes, that's ice on our INSIDE light fixture.
Attached Images

post #73 of 2675 Old 12-22-2008, 01:16 AM
Always Here To Help

Chad.... what have we told you about leaving the freezer door open..

post #74 of 2675 Old 12-22-2008, 01:29 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

* heratik whistles and sneaks away.

post #75 of 2675 Old 12-22-2008, 01:30 AM
Always Here To Help

ha ha ha..... nice

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
ohio

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.