The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread - Page 6 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #126 of 2675 Old 12-24-2008, 12:34 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
04TIBURONGT will become famous soon enough
Re: The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread

well he is doing it on the side that is why it is cheaper. The price will flex because you pick what kind of clear and what kind of paint you want. You can buy 1k clear coat if you would like lol. I was just giving you a ballpark because he does those jobs on the side under the table.

ZEX Nitrous, NGM St.lV lower manifold, Headers, Tsudo catback, Magnaflow high flow cat, AEM CAI, Fidanza flywheel, CM st.4 4puck ,weopon R damper, RRM rear strut bar, polly motor mount inserts, VIS CYBER hood, Gunmetal Motegi Racing SP5 wheels, Tint, Dropzone springs, Angel eyes, Red out's, Ark short antenna, 2 seater conversion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #127 of 2675 Old 12-24-2008, 02:24 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

optimoprime will become famous soon enoughoptimoprime will become famous soon enough

good looks bro, its allways nice to have people out there looking out for ya.

its greatly appricated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd
3200watt Audiobahn Sub Amp - 2400watt Audiobahn 4channel Amp
RD = OG remember that kids!
post #128 of 2675 Old 12-24-2008, 03:06 PM
NewTiburon.com God

no problem man.

i heard it's suppose to be like 60* thursday or one day this week. Ofcourse it's gonna rain though lol.... I hate ohio

ZEX Nitrous, NGM St.lV lower manifold, Headers, Tsudo catback, Magnaflow high flow cat, AEM CAI, Fidanza flywheel, CM st.4 4puck ,weopon R damper, RRM rear strut bar, polly motor mount inserts, VIS CYBER hood, Gunmetal Motegi Racing SP5 wheels, Tint, Dropzone springs, Angel eyes, Red out's, Ark short antenna, 2 seater conversion

post #129 of 2675 Old 12-24-2008, 03:17 PM
NewTiburon.com God

AJD 4 ND will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TibbyTurnedTuscani View Post
Hey there Garret.... Yes.... I'm Definately still interested! Don't mind AJ, he's stupid *tellin people things.....sheesh...*
haha you know I was just playin

Pictures and Mod List

post #130 of 2675 Old 12-25-2008, 12:32 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Vind is infamous around these parts

Merry Christmas everybody. Be safe!

2008 Tiburon GT V6 5speed(Show) / Injen CAI / Ark Short Throw Shifter/ SSA Headers / Highflow Cat / Custom Single Cat Back / Hana body kit / 1987 5.0 Mustang Fast Back 5speed(Go)/ Custom Intake / Magnaflow Headers / Straight Pipes / Getting ready for boost!/ Slicks / Gutted with Megan racing seats/ All cars black, low, and loud.
post #131 of 2675 Old 12-25-2008, 01:46 PM

optimoprime will become famous soon enoughoptimoprime will become famous soon enough

holidays suck.....

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd
post #132 of 2675 Old 12-26-2008, 11:15 AM
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

HEY ALL.... The voting just started for nicest exterior for 2008.... If you want I'd really like your support: ( I made it into the finalists, so if anybody wants to give me a vote that would be awesome! )

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=151480

Thanks, All

*** The Helper-Mod of The People ***

Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
post #133 of 2675 Old 12-26-2008, 11:38 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)

Voted. Your attention to detail and clean/tasteful mods got my vote...not just because I know you (ok, that doesn't hurt, but still).

Hello, my name is heratik and I'm a recovering boost addict.
post #134 of 2675 Old 12-26-2008, 05:58 PM
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks man! I appreciate it. Hard thing is.... Garretts tib and mine are both in the running and both of ours are black beauties.... attention to detail is outstanding on both.

Anyways, hope everyone else will appreciate my hard work like you do!

*** The Helper-Mod of The People ***

Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
post #135 of 2675 Old 12-26-2008, 07:01 PM

there aren't pics so how do u see the choices? I don't know what all the cars look like?

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd
post #136 of 2675 Old 12-26-2008, 09:48 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

I agree, we need pics

2008 Tiburon GT V6 5speed(Show) / Injen CAI / Ark Short Throw Shifter/ SSA Headers / Highflow Cat / Custom Single Cat Back / Hana body kit / 1987 5.0 Mustang Fast Back 5speed(Go)/ Custom Intake / Magnaflow Headers / Straight Pipes / Getting ready for boost!/ Slicks / Gutted with Megan racing seats/ All cars black, low, and loud.
post #137 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 02:59 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Hey guys, I got my *** handed to me yesterday by a Civic. I was in my normal stomping grounds around I 70 and 256. I pulled out of a store and a dark Civic came screaming up on my @ss. It was around midnight and I couldn't see a whole lot of detail about the car. He got within a few inches of my bumper and pulled into the lane beside me. I'm going about 55 on 256, which the speed limit is 50. We pull up to the red light and he looks over at me. My system was cranked and I heard nothing out of the ordinary coming from what I thought was a typical ricer Civic. Over sized rims,window tint job, lowered with no clearance under the body kit.

Anyway, we look over at each other and I gave him a nod and he returned it. It was raining and the road was a little slick. I turned my sound system off to hear the revs and rolled my window down.

Light turns green and I get a great launch. He gets a better one. I floor it to catch the lead he is gaining. Zero grip. My car bounces and my tires slip. He grips harder and then I hear a turbo spool up. He gets a 1.5 car lead in about 3 seconds and I can't catch him, but he doesn't gain anymore.

My exact words were "That sleeper bastard!" My wife looks over at me with a big grin on her face. She wouldn't say a word, but her face said it all. So after that crushing blow to my ego I pull to the next red light and we have a few seconds to talk before the next light change. He was a cool guy and said I should "Turbo that thing" and that I gave him a better run for his money than most have. I gave him a salute and went home.

Lesson learned... Watch out for the dark colored Civic. All in all, I can't say I'm that upset. I held my own and didn't get torn up too bad. Man I need boost.

post #138 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 03:07 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

The stock Hankooks have no grip. Can't wait till I get my new rims and rubber.

post #139 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 09:52 AM
NewTiburon.com God

was it a black 99 SI? If so it was probably one of my buddies... He lives right off of 256 back behind walmart. Last time i saw it, it wasn't kitted though so i don't know. Deffinately boosted though haha. I think me and my friend with a teg and a friend with a probe might do some cruising today so we will probably be down 256 at some point lol. It's nice as hell out and we are gonna go hit up the junkyard real quick then go wash the cars.

post #140 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 12:50 PM

u have a 4cyl or a 6cyl??

betas turbo'd will put down 300hp with just a 1.8l piston/rod swap and like a TO4E at 18 lbs.

stock hyndai internals are beasty like that

edit:just seen you have the 6cyl so yea idk i think u actually have to build those things to get power

2001 RD2 Tiburon 5spd

Last edited by optimoprime; 12-27-2008 at 12:51 PM.
post #141 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 01:12 PM

CaliTiburon

anyone in here with a red 03/04 tib with silver and red effect on the rims? saw it on brice yesterday.
post #142 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 03:16 PM
NewTiburon.com God

do any of you guys live near brice in rosehill in the reynoldsburg area lol. Today's is a good day for a mini meet haha

post #143 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)

bah, i'd love to, but i've got 3 kids today and the wife is out and about. Plus, my battery is dead (yeah, my new battery is dead ).

Hello, my name is heratik and I'm a recovering boost addict.
post #144 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 03:43 PM

CaliTiburon

im down for a mini meet anytime this weekend or next weekend. My work place is on shutdown until jan. 5th. Hit me up if anything is going down. ANYBODY!

Last edited by CaliTiburon; 12-27-2008 at 03:44 PM. Reason: typo
post #145 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 04:12 PM
NewTiburon.com God

i had to get a new battery to. Funny thing is i had a $110 advance titanium battery with like 1000 cold cranking amps from my probe. Well it sat so long the 2 of the cells wen't bad so i took it to advance and since i am so cool with the guys up there i got a brand new one for free

how is the weather looking for the next few days? Maybe we can get something together sometime?

post #146 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 04:18 PM

CaliTiburon

lol..i dont know how the weather is going to be like the next few days but, everyday i wake up hoping that there will be sunshine. The only thing sucks about this is that i dont really know my way around columbus.
post #147 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 04:25 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTiburon View Post
lol..i dont know how the weather is going to be like the next few days but, everyday i wake up hoping that there will be sunshine. The only thing sucks about this is that i dont really know my way around columbus.
do you know where easton mall is? Seems to be where every meet takes place lol. It's kind of in the middle of everyone so it makes it easier

post #148 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 04:27 PM

CaliTiburon

i think i know where its at. I been to the wal-mart on morse rd. is it close by there?
post #149 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 04:32 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliTiburon View Post
i think i know where its at. I been to the wal-mart on morse rd. is it close by there?
yes it's close to that walmart. If we get a meet together i can meet you at walmart and you can follow me.

post #150 of 2675 Old 12-27-2008, 04:36 PM

CaliTiburon

Sounds good. If theres anything going down PM me incase i miss it in the thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
ohio

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.