The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)
The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread

The Ohio thread is rediculously huge...how about we move local conversations to this thread? I think there are enough of us in the area now to have a central Ohio thread.

...continuing from the last post...

You know I'm in. I just got slammed with 9 simultaneous projects in November (not by choice) and I'm still dealing with them, so I had to put EVERYTHING on hold, including a social life.

Hello, my name is heratik and I'm a recovering boost addict.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Unoffical-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread

Ah Chad.... I love it.... our own Ohio thread

*** The Helper-Mod of The People ***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
post #3 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:11 PM
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light

Chad.... did you happen to notice how I changed my quote under my name? It no longer says I'm better than you... now that you are up and running with the turbo... lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L

post #4 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)

You should just be honest with everyone and change it to "I beez teh ghey."

ouch!

post #5 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:16 PM
Always Here To Help

Also... to anybody that may be interested.... I found a fun program that will allow you to make about 20+ different themes to any picture.... let alone about 50 more normal ones. Here is an example of the front of my tib turned into a "blueprint" it picks up right down to the very last detail and I think its kinda cool... there are a ton of other themes you can do, I just have to get going so I cant show you them all. If you want me to do something to a pic just send it to me and I'll send it back:

]

Last edited by TibbyTurnedTuscani; 12-19-2008 at 04:17 PM.
post #6 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Huh? What's the difference between doing this and running filters in something like photoshop?

btw, I gots some fun mods on the way! But my lips are zipped until spring.

post #7 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Always Here To Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by heratik View Post
Huh? What's the difference between doing this and running filters in something like photoshop?

btw, I gots some fun mods on the way! But my lips are zipped until spring.
Don't know.... I don't have photoshop.... so i thought it was pretty cool Lol....

What is in the works Chad?

post #8 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:23 PM
NewTiburon.com God

04TIBURONGT will become famous soon enough

yea i got dropzone springs sitting here and i also have the VIS cyber CF hood coming (brand new and for free, long story though) I think the cyber hood and the what is it PSC or PCS or whatever hood are the same exact thing.

ZEX Nitrous, NGM St.lV lower manifold, Headers, Tsudo catback, Magnaflow high flow cat, AEM CAI, Fidanza flywheel, CM st.4 4puck ,weopon R damper, RRM rear strut bar, polly motor mount inserts, VIS CYBER hood, Gunmetal Motegi Racing SP5 wheels, Tint, Dropzone springs, Angel eyes, Red out's, Ark short antenna, 2 seater conversion

post #9 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:27 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TibbyTurnedTuscani View Post
Don't know.... I don't have photoshop.... so i thought it was pretty cool Lol....
Ok, it makes a little more sense now that you fixed the pic. Before, it was just the one picture twice. Yeah, this is just image filtering which can be done by image manipulation software, but it's nice to see that there are cheap/free alternatives for simple stuff like this.

Quote:
What is in the works Chad?
Ya know, stuff.

post #10 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TIBURONGT View Post
...for free...
...I hate you.

post #11 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:30 PM
NewTiburon.com God

so anyone ever done brakes? I got the caliper and stuff of but i gotta put the new pads in and i have never done it....

ZEX Nitrous, NGM St.lV lower manifold, Headers, Tsudo catback, Magnaflow high flow cat, AEM CAI, Fidanza flywheel, CM st.4 4puck ,weopon R damper, RRM rear strut bar, polly motor mount inserts, VIS CYBER hood, Gunmetal Motegi Racing SP5 wheels, Tint, Dropzone springs, Angel eyes, Red out's, Ark short antenna, 2 seater conversion

post #12 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Nope, sorry. No clue about brakes. They scare me...at least if I blow my engine the car will just not move. If I screw up brakes, the car will not STOP. Hehe, I'm sure they're easy enough, but I just haven't had a reason to mess with 'em yet.

post #13 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 04:36 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by heratik View Post
Nope, sorry. No clue about brakes. They scare me...at least if I blow my engine the car will just not move. If I screw up brakes, the car will not STOP. Hehe, I'm sure they're easy enough, but I just haven't had a reason to mess with 'em yet.
me either. Oh well i will figure it out. To advance i go. . . . .lol

post #14 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 09:35 PM
Always Here To Help

Re: The Unofficially-Official CENTRAL OHIO Thread

They are not that hard i've heard.... THere may be a diy

post #15 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 09:53 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
They are not that hard i've heard.... THere may be a diy
yea i'm sure i can figure it out.... i have done motor swaps, auto- manual conversion, OBD2- OBD1 conversion lol. So i'm sure i can figure out brakes... it's just i have never done them before so i'm a bit iffy on them. I'm gonna have to wait though because it's raining. I did manage to get the parts though

post #16 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 10:03 PM
NewTiburon.com God

C Mau will become famous soon enough

OK BUMS.. get into the MEGA Meet thread right now!! I want to see heratik out cuz ive never seen a stealth turbo and tibbyturnedtuscani.. ur car is jsut sexy and I want you guys out there!! go amke some posts telling us whats up I know there are quite a few OH guys interested..

|B|O|O|S|T|
My Anit-Drug
post #17 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 10:14 PM
NewTiburon.com God

if they go i will probably go because heratik lives 5 minutes from me and tibbyturnedtuscani lives probably 20 minutes from me. Also i will have my new VIS CYBER CF hood and lowering springs on by then

i think we should have a national meet somewhere in the middle of the united states so we can get a ton of tibs from the west coast as well. .. .. that would be sick. I'm not talking about now, i mean later on. I know when i had a probe they use to have a national meet at myrtal beach every year and they did it for like 10 years (i know i spelled that wrong lol) They use to call it myrtal madness.

Last edited by 04TIBURONGT; 12-19-2008 at 10:20 PM.
post #18 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 10:26 PM
NewTiburon.com God

well we are looking at 60 plus tibs..so lets go guys!!!

|B|O|O|S|T|
My Anit-Drug
post #19 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 10:28 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Mau View Post
well we are looking at 60 plus tibs..so lets go guys!!!
i think there will be more then that by june.. . . My girl just bought an 08 GS so i could bring her to haha. Also i have a couple tib friends that are not on NT.

post #20 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 10:38 PM
NewTiburon.com God

well LMK if they want to partake..I gotta add em

|B|O|O|S|T|
My Anit-Drug
post #21 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 10:40 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Oh and 04TIBURONGT I have added you to the maybe list..you will receive monthly updates on the meet now..

|B|O|O|S|T|
My Anit-Drug
post #22 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 10:42 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Mau View Post
Oh and 04TIBURONGT I have added you to the maybe list..you will receive monthly updates on the meet now..
sounds good sir. I will update you on if i will be attending as well as who i will be bringing with me

post #23 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 11:46 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Thanks for the invite, CMau, but It ain't happenin' for me. I have a wife and 3 kids + 2 jobs that never rest. All hell would break loose if I left for 3-4 days. On top of that, I already have to travel too much as it is. No way in hell I'm driving to NY. Besides, I don't trust a custom turbo'd car on a drive that long. Sorry guys.

post #24 of 2675 Old 12-19-2008, 11:53 PM
NewTiburon.com God

No Fun

|B|O|O|S|T|
My Anit-Drug
post #25 of 2675 Old 12-20-2008, 09:29 AM
NewTiburon.com God

looks good man i like the color! What all do you have done to it?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
ohio

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.