CLEVELAND OHIO MEET! Oct.11th - Page 3 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #51 of 89 Old 10-08-2009, 01:25 AM Thread Starter
Always Here To Help

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)
Re: CLEVELAND OHIO MEET! Oct.11th

Ok guys..... only a few more days to wait! I just wanted to bump it for the new guy steve (Lycan004) that has now been added to the list.

Also, I updated the first post with my cell phone number so everyone can get in touch with me if you need anything!

*** The Helper-Mod of The People ***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 89 Old 10-08-2009, 01:31 AM
NewTiburon.com God

AJD 4 ND will become famous soon enough

well my soccer game got changed to sat. and no longer sunday... I MAY make the drive... I havent driven the tib in a while though and it needs an alignment bad! but its a possibility... it'd be a long day for me tho... 3 hours there and then back and then an hour and a half back to school! ahh

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pictures and Mod List

post #53 of 89 Old 10-08-2009, 09:43 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mjs182004 will become famous soon enough

aww come on ajd4nd, you should come. I haven't seen your tib yet. on a new note they opened a Quaker steak and lube in Mentor which is less then 10 minutes away from me! I'm excited

1991 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance & A 2006 Cadillac STS-V

post #54 of 89 Old 10-08-2009, 10:06 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

motozachl has a little shameless behaviour in the past

yes do come man should be a good time

post #55 of 89 Old 10-08-2009, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Always Here To Help

TibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of lightTibbyTurnedTuscani is a glorious beacon of light
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJD 4 ND View Post
well my soccer game got changed to sat. and no longer sunday... I MAY make the drive... I havent driven the tib in a while though and it needs an alignment bad! but its a possibility... it'd be a long day for me tho... 3 hours there and then back and then an hour and a half back to school! ahh
AJ! You have to come! If you want, you can come down on Saturday night, stay over, and then go with me on sun morning to the meet.

Current Modded Toys List: GSXR-650, IceBear 150cc Scooter, Manco 6.5hp Go-Kart, 4x4 Ranger 4.0L
post #56 of 89 Old 10-08-2009, 03:13 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by TibbyTurnedTuscani View Post
AJ! You have to come! If you want, you can come down on Saturday night, stay over, and then go with me on sun morning to the meet.
thats a possibility... we'll see... I really shouldnt be driving my car without an alignment... my tires are going to be gone... and the money I spent for them its just not worth it

Pictures and Mod List

post #57 of 89 Old 10-08-2009, 07:49 PM Thread Starter
Always Here To Help

(Thread Starter)

Eh.... just throw the stockers on there and put the other rims in the back seat! lift the car off the ground, and then when you get here put the others back on and lower it back down! We can store the stockers in my garage while we go to the show and load them back up afterwards.

I should also mention that we have another 2 people attending. A white tib. and a G35 coupe.

post #58 of 89 Old 10-08-2009, 08:58 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Eh.... just throw the stockers on there and put the other rims in the back seat! lift the car off the ground, and then when you get here put the others back on and lower it back down! We can store the stockers in my garage while we go to the show and load them back up afterwards.

I should also mention that we have another 2 people attending. A white tib. and a G35 coupe.
haha that could work... I might come home and install my exhaust saturday... funny how I say that... just now putting an exhaust on haha

Pictures and Mod List

post #59 of 89 Old 10-08-2009, 09:17 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

docshaun

Hmmm. I don't have anything to do, but 3 hours each way is a **** ton of gas...

How long will she last this time??

Current Mods:
NGM Full Race Shortblock, NGM Sniper supercharger stage 2, NGM 70 mm throttle body, custom intercooler setup, AFC Neo, Zeitronix Wideband, Injen Intake, Injen SES exhaust, Weapon R Engine Damper, SFR poly motor mounts, RRM Front strut bar, THE FIRST Zefiro Chaos limited edition CF hood, Black euro tails.
240 and 206 to the wheels
post #60 of 89 Old 10-08-2009, 11:22 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Lycan004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey man, I'm very interested in going to a tib meet, but i cant make it to this one, i get off work at 3pm and it takes 3 hours to get there from Xenia.......ill see you all on the streets.

post #61 of 89 Old 10-09-2009, 01:23 PM Thread Starter
Always Here To Help

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by docshaun View Post
Hmmm. I don't have anything to do, but 3 hours each way is a **** ton of gas...
You should definately come!!!! Just don't boost until you get here.

Probably is going to be one of the only nice weekends we have left before snow hits.

post #62 of 89 Old 10-10-2009, 10:28 AM
NewTiburon.com God

heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light

Lycan, where in Xenia do you live? I am from Xenia. Grew up right off of Ledbetter. *shudders*

Yeah, that is one helluva drive to cleveland from down there. Columbus is bad enough.
post #63 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Always Here To Help

(Thread Starter)

Whats up all.... today is the day! 60 degrees here in CLEV and partly sunny! Awesome day for a meet! Just changed the oil on the tib last night, and she's puuuurrrrrrrinnnnng

post #64 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 11:36 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

woot. so what's the total number of people coming?

post #65 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 11:37 AM
NewTiburon.com God

heratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of lightheratik is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Whats up all.... today is the day! 60 degrees here in CLEV and partly sunny! Awesome day for a meet! Just changed the oil on the tib last night, and she's puuuurrrrrrrinnnnng
Funny, I changed my oil yesterday too. Have fun guys!

Hello, my name is heratik and I'm a recovering boost addict.
post #66 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 12:35 PM Thread Starter
Always Here To Help

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motozachl View Post
woot. so what's the total number of people coming?
Well we have 20 on the list, but I know that 5 of the maybe's probably can't make it... so I'm guessing about 12.... Also, We can all meet at my place if you want, up until 12:45, that's when I'm going to head out to go to D&B.

post #67 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
Always Here To Help

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heratik View Post
Funny, I changed my oil yesterday too. Have fun guys!
Hey... how tight did you have to make you're oil drain plug when you put it back in? I put it in finger tight and then turned it another 1/8 turn with the socket wrench, but I was afraid to go too tight in worry of stripping the nut.... well this morning I backed the tib up to see a small oil spot underneith it, and found out that through the night it had dripped ever so slowly.... I'm talking like maybe 25 drips or so over the course of the night. So I put it back up and tightened it another 1/8 turn.... and sofar I don't see anything underneith at all.

I just had to laugh, because on my toyota the oil plug takes barely any pressure to tighten it in place, and the tib seems to take a bunch more.

post #68 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 12:41 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Quote:
Well we have 20 on the list, but I know that 5 of the maybe's probably can't make it... so I'm guessing about 12.... Also, We can all meet at my place if you want, up until 12:45, that's when I'm going to head out to go to D&B.
i'll prob just meet ya there

post #69 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Always Here To Help

(Thread Starter)

Ok.... so I'm pissed! Where the hell did everyone go that said they wanted to attend? I mean, we still had a good time, but only 3 out of 12 that were confirmed actually came? ? ? sheesh. just sad.

post #70 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 06:57 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

atleast i won a chinese finger trap, shot zombies, and raced a harley lolz.

post #71 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 08:44 PM
NewTiburon.com God

thank god I didnt drive all the way out there... even though I know I would have had a good time regardless... thats just ******, if you dont know if your going to come say you will maybe be attending... what better do you have to do on a sunday though?

Pictures and Mod List

post #72 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 09:34 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJD 4 ND View Post
thank god I didnt drive all the way out there... even though I know I would have had a good time regardless... thats just ******, if you dont know if your going to come say you will maybe be attending... what better do you have to do on a sunday though?
true all i did rest of the day was go to the grocery haha. i normally also go to the Superfly event on sunday evenings in Akron though.

Quote:
Ok.... so I'm pissed! Where the hell did everyone go that said they wanted to attend? I mean, we still had a good time, but only 3 out of 12 that were confirmed actually came? ? ? sheesh. just sad.
ps u also missed my burnout when i left. dropped it in first then burned till i was in 3rd gear

post #73 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 09:36 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Sheesh, it's those Cleveland people. lol.

The drain plug is just comfortably tight. I'd say 80-100 ft/lbs maybe? Do you have the proper crush gasket/washer?

Hello, my name is heratik and I'm a recovering boost addict.
post #74 of 89 Old 10-11-2009, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Always Here To Help

(Thread Starter)

Yea... I've still got the same gasket from every time the oils been changed. I just checked under the car and no drips... so I guess I just didn't have it tight enough.

post #75 of 89 Old 10-12-2009, 09:31 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mjs182004 will become famous soon enough

Ya def was a small turn out. I didn't even takes pics because of it. and i hope the waitress gets fired lol!

1991 Cadillac Brougham d'Elegance & A 2006 Cadillac STS-V

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.