The Official WEST VIRGINIA Thread - Page 2 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #26 of 657 Old 08-23-2004, 02:27 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
sharkbitten03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: OFFICIAL West Virginia MEMBER Thread

What you drive man....As long as you like if F*** everybody else. I get flammed on here because of my kit but who cares i like it...Hell my wifes car is a Honda Civic ex.......We are trying to get a meet together...I hope it happens.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

VIS Invader hood-CONCEPTO S1 ON THE WAY-SSA Catback-NXT Gen Headers-NXT Gen Stage 3 Manifolds-AEM CAI-ENKEI GF 1'S-Kuhmo Ecsta ASX-FL METAL INTERIOR ACCENTS-Tuscani Badging and Door sills-Alpine V12-B&M Short Shifter-ARK front strut bar-GT Wing #2-Espelir ASD springs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27 of 657 Old 08-23-2004, 05:08 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Grinchy is an unknown quantity at this point

well i mean i drive a 2000 eclipse gt and i was hoping people wouldn't attack me with "my car is better than urs" or "my car is faster than urs" crap.....
i have to go all the way to VA for our meet lol.....there are like 3 people in WV from my other forums, and they aren't on hardly anymore.....ive met a few tibs here and there...i hate how they act better than me....but then again....so do people in really ****ty cars...i live in a cocky area...but im moving :yay: screw these little bastages....
post #28 of 657 Old 08-23-2004, 01:20 PM

Yeah.....people can be *******s.....I could care less what anybody drives. If you like it and thats what you want who cares. Most of the people in my area are morons......They stick on a muffler and a k&N filter and think they can smoke anybody in there 88 civic. I like Eclipse's myself. Any mods?? Check out my pics on page 1 of this thread and tell me what you think

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

VIS Invader hood-CONCEPTO S1 ON THE WAY-SSA Catback-NXT Gen Headers-NXT Gen Stage 3 Manifolds-AEM CAI-ENKEI GF 1'S-Kuhmo Ecsta ASX-FL METAL INTERIOR ACCENTS-Tuscani Badging and Door sills-Alpine V12-B&M Short Shifter-ARK front strut bar-GT Wing #2-Espelir ASD springs

post #29 of 657 Old 08-23-2004, 08:39 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

nice car.....i like that a lot...looks clean and NICE....
no i dont have mods yet.....im moving next week..gonna get another job...and then im getting some mods done while im down there.....i was gonna go ripp...but i dont know now....def a body kit, and some new rims, but i dont know whethere to get a spoiler or not....i dont have one now...and i like it....my car is the tampa blue..which is kinda teal, and im blacking everything out and get gunmetal rims with a polished lip

what part of WV u say u were from?
post #30 of 657 Old 08-24-2004, 12:21 AM

Logan.........

post #31 of 657 Old 08-24-2004, 02:33 AM

Dopey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinchy
well i mean i drive a 2000 eclipse gt and i was hoping people wouldn't attack me with "my car is better than urs" or "my car is faster than urs" crap.....
i have to go all the way to VA for our meet lol.....there are like 3 people in WV from my other forums, and they aren't on hardly anymore.....ive met a few tibs here and there...i hate how they act better than me....but then again....so do people in really ****ty cars...i live in a cocky area...but im moving :yay: screw these little bastages....
Well, since you are now a member of NewTiburon.com, you are welcome to the WV meet. Hell, even if you weren't a member, you could come too, we need more people anyway....lol.

Alpine Stage 1, AOS CAI, Custom Exhaust w/Magnaflow Mufflers, Hot Shot Headers, NGM MM's, 17"x7" Konig Zeige wheels, 215/45/17 Yokohama AVS ES 100's, Seibon CF Hood, Dash Kit, Door sills, Tuscani badges, JVC KD-SH 707 MP3/CD HU.

N/A Dyno #'s & Track time
150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
post #32 of 657 Old 08-24-2004, 09:11 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

thanx...if you let me know when it is..ill try to make it

logan....ill be KINDA close lol.....just around the Charleston area, im not sure how close it is to logan though lol..... Lol im an idiot...but where do you u all think the meet will be...approx?

Last edited by Grinchy; 08-25-2004 at 12:20 AM.
post #33 of 657 Old 08-25-2004, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinchy
thanx...if you let me know when it is..ill try to make it

logan....ill be KINDA close lol.....just around the Charleston area, im not sure how close it is to logan though lol..... Lol im an idiot...but where do you u all think the meet will be...approx?
Well, that depends on what everyone wants to do.

I had thought about metting a Cooper's Rock and renting a cabin a Chestnut Ridge ($35/night), or going to a dyno shop for a group dyno, or going to the drag strip.

I think someone mentioned that we should have it Charleston, not sure though.

I think we will just have to vote on it. But the summer is pretty much over, people have classes now, so it will have to be on a weekend. That pretty much closes out track.

I'm up for whatever though, as long as I have my car back by then.

Alpine Stage 1, AOS CAI, Custom Exhaust w/Magnaflow Mufflers, Hot Shot Headers, NGM MM's, 17"x7" Konig Zeige wheels, 215/45/17 Yokohama AVS ES 100's, Seibon CF Hood, Dash Kit, Door sills, Tuscani badges, JVC KD-SH 707 MP3/CD HU.

150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
post #34 of 657 Old 08-25-2004, 06:26 PM

Dopey....Where would be good 4 u. Charleston is only an hour from me but im sure it is farther for you and Photoman. So a central location would be fine with me. I am really not sure if I could make the dyno shop in Penn. may be 2 far for me to travel. Good luck with the car. Where is Photoman??..He started this thread and has dissapeared

post #35 of 657 Old 08-25-2004, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbitten03
Dopey....Where would be good 4 u. Charleston is only an hour from me but im sure it is farther for you and Photoman. So a central location would be fine with me. I am really not sure if I could make the dyno shop in Penn. may be 2 far for me to travel. Good luck with the car. Where is Photoman??..He started this thread and has dissapeared
Charleston is about 3hrs for me and probably about 4hrs for Photoman. The only thing I see wrong with a central location is where are we going to meet? I myself don't know where a good place would be in between us. Our problem is we have members from northern WV and Southern, but not in the middle.....lol. We need some middle men.....lol!

The dyno shop is probably about 1.5hrs from me and if you're below Charleston, it would probably be about a 5hr drive for you.

No big deal to me though, I got some other friends that want to go to the dyno. Hell, we were going to go last Saturday, but some drunk prick had to hit me.

Anyway, I'm up for anything.

150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
post #36 of 657 Old 08-25-2004, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MrPhotoman will become famous soon enoughMrPhotoman will become famous soon enough
(Thread Starter)

I am here, I have been in New Jersey. Charleston is 1 hr 45 minutes from me but anywhere in WV with the exception of the panhandle would be fine. Huntington has lots to do, Charleston is not bad, Morgantown is decent but watch out for the drunk drivers, lol! The cabin idea sounds like fun Dopey.

Do you have any updates for us on your car? Have you ordered any parts yet?

Mods: seafoam: +487whp, pulstar plugs: +914.3whp
post #37 of 657 Old 08-25-2004, 11:09 PM

I knew that would bring you out of the woodwork photo...lol

post #38 of 657 Old 08-26-2004, 10:27 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

blstrk is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello I am from Parkersburg (currently stationed in Hampton, Va) I just (3weeks) bought an 04 v6 tidal wave blue. no pics yet.
post #39 of 657 Old 08-26-2004, 11:50 AM

Welcome aboard.......nice buy

post #40 of 657 Old 08-26-2004, 02:11 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

blstrk is an unknown quantity at this point

thnxs for the welcome
post #41 of 657 Old 08-26-2004, 06:59 PM

Welcome blstrk.

Yeah, watch out for the drunk drivers here.....lol. Especially since the college kids came back in town.

Photo, I sent AJ (Fixer) my check for the CF hood on Monday, but as of today, he hasn't gotten it yet.

And the update about my wheels is above. They're getting refinished instead of getting a new set, but if I don't like them, or they can't do it for some reason, they will buy me the new set.

I might get the new set anyway if my friend still wants to buy my old ones.

150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
post #42 of 657 Old 08-26-2004, 07:20 PM

I want a CF hood........

post #43 of 657 Old 08-26-2004, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

MrPhotoman will become famous soon enoughMrPhotoman will become famous soon enough
(Thread Starter)

The CF hood from fixer is supposed to be very nice.

How much are they charging to fix you wheels? Some inbred at a NJ car wash scratched all 4 of my brand new chrome wheels with a brush! It may polish out though, do you have any suggestions?

post #44 of 657 Old 08-26-2004, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPhotoman
The CF hood from fixer is supposed to be very nice.

How much are they charging to fix you wheels? Some inbred at a NJ car wash scratched all 4 of my brand new chrome wheels with a brush! It may polish out though, do you have any suggestions?
The insurance is paying it, but I think she said they charge like $175 per wheel if its just scratches or something minor.

I think AJ sells two hoods. The Seibon and the TCS or something like that. I'm getting the Seibon because is has holes for the windshield washer nozzles.

150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
post #45 of 657 Old 08-27-2004, 09:28 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

I will be in Keyser, WV Monday evening if anyone wants to meet up. I have a meeting all day tuesday for my company and I will be returning home tuesday evening.

NEW PIC: http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/att...tid=8281&stc=1

Last edited by MrPhotoman; 08-28-2004 at 01:36 AM.
post #46 of 657 Old 08-28-2004, 08:02 PM

Quote:
I will be in Keyser, WV Monday evening if anyone wants to meet up. I have a meeting all day tuesday for my company and I will be returning home tuesday evening.

NEW PIC: http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/att...tid=8281&stc=1
When did you go to DJ's Photo? Should have called me up. Depending on traffic, I can make it there in about 10 min.

Oh, new update on my car for ya. Seibon should be shipping my hood today or Monday. The other parts for my car should be in by Monday if they aren't already. I'm guessing I should get the car back by the end of next week or shortly after, if my hood isn't damaged, but with my luck, it will be.

Oh, another WV poll......Should I get my CF hood painted like AJs (Fixer) and the Street Concepts Tib, or just leave it black? Remember I've got a Mystic Teal Tib.

150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
post #47 of 657 Old 08-28-2004, 10:34 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Will you be around Monday around 3-4pm? I will be passing through Morgantown on my way to Keyser WV.

post #48 of 657 Old 08-29-2004, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Will you be around Monday around 3-4pm? I will be passing through Morgantown on my way to Keyser WV.
I'll probably still be at work or just getting off work. Do you know where The Dominion Post/WVAQ is? If you do, swing in there and look for a white Impala with an Enterprise sticker on the bumper, thats me.

Just in case it is a slow day and I don't work 10hrs., my phone # is 296-7606. Ask for Joey.

150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
post #49 of 657 Old 09-03-2004, 09:30 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Wow everyone we had a "almost 1st WV meet" earlier this week! I drove through Morgantown on my way back from Cumberland, MD and called Dopey!

Hey we talked about meeting up in Morgantown next saturday, anyone available?

post #50 of 657 Old 09-04-2004, 05:37 PM

I should have my car back by then and I don't have to work Sat. or Sun., so I'm down.

150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.