The Official WEST VIRGINIA Thread - Page 6 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #126 of 657 Old 11-03-2004, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MrPhotoman will become famous soon enoughMrPhotoman will become famous soon enough
(Thread Starter)
Re: OFFICIAL West Virginia MEMBER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbitten03
Here you go....It doesnt look like it will scratch 2 easy.

That looks good, I ordered one from some guy from Seoul on here.

Here is what it looks like:

Gauging interest in Stainless Steel AUTO shifter plates

Mods: seafoam: +487whp, pulstar plugs: +914.3whp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #127 of 657 Old 11-04-2004, 09:50 AM Thread Starter

MrPhotoman will become famous soon enoughMrPhotoman will become famous soon enough
(Thread Starter)

Dopey, I seen a Grand National being towed on a trailer on the way to Charleston yesterday. That think looked brand new too! I knew you were a fan of those so I thought I would mention it. If he would have pulled over I would have taken some pics for ya.

post #128 of 657 Old 11-04-2004, 10:20 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
sharkbitten03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Art sports Eyelines should be in any day. And I am thinking of getting the SSAutochrome Exhaust..You guys ever heard this exhaust??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

VIS Invader hood-CONCEPTO S1 ON THE WAY-SSA Catback-NXT Gen Headers-NXT Gen Stage 3 Manifolds-AEM CAI-ENKEI GF 1'S-Kuhmo Ecsta ASX-FL METAL INTERIOR ACCENTS-Tuscani Badging and Door sills-Alpine V12-B&M Short Shifter-ARK front strut bar-GT Wing #2-Espelir ASD springs

post #129 of 657 Old 11-04-2004, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Most people say it is loud but they did redesign it so it may be fine now. I know the fitament issues are supposed to be resolved now. If it is too loud just buy another resonator and that should take care of it.

post #130 of 657 Old 11-04-2004, 03:43 PM

Sweet......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

VIS Invader hood-CONCEPTO S1 ON THE WAY-SSA Catback-NXT Gen Headers-NXT Gen Stage 3 Manifolds-AEM CAI-ENKEI GF 1'S-Kuhmo Ecsta ASX-FL METAL INTERIOR ACCENTS-Tuscani Badging and Door sills-Alpine V12-B&M Short Shifter-ARK front strut bar-GT Wing #2-Espelir ASD springs
post #131 of 657 Old 11-06-2004, 04:04 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Hey Dopey, where have you been? I haven't seen you online for a while. Are you guys on Yahoo messenger?

post #132 of 657 Old 11-08-2004, 09:56 AM

Im not.....

post #133 of 657 Old 11-08-2004, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

DAMN! Check out the prices for a dyno run in Huntington! Now that is a good deal!!!!

http://www.upgradesllc.com/forum/vie...e9ddc4097a6800

post #134 of 657 Old 11-17-2004, 03:31 PM

Where is everybody?? ANyway whats up fellas?

post #135 of 657 Old 11-17-2004, 05:55 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Still here! Hey you should run up to Huntington some time with me and get your car dynoed!

post #136 of 657 Old 11-18-2004, 01:52 PM

Dopey is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPhotoman
Dopey, I seen a Grand National being towed on a trailer on the way to Charleston yesterday. That think looked brand new too! I knew you were a fan of those so I thought I would mention it. If he would have pulled over I would have taken some pics for ya.
Mmmm....GN.......drrooooollllll........lol.

There are a couple nice ones up here and a really nice one close by in PA.

Ive been online every now and then, but I've been pretty busy at work and when I get home, I'm too tired to look on here for very long.

I need to sight in my gun today and then Sunday I'm leaving town for hunting. So, between work and hunting, I'll be pretty busy until after gun season.

Oh, Tim, Jeff was asking me today if you got those videos yet. Did you have any luck getting them converted from DVD? If not, thats cool, you can just send us a DVD version. I'm sure one of us can find a way to convert it.

Oh, I think I might sell my wheels over the winter, so if any of you guys want some wheels, check me out. They are 17x7" Konig Zeige (Limited Edition). I think they are going for like $200 a wheel right now, if you can find one (don't make them anymore). Don't know what I'm going to ask for them yet, but if you are remotely interested, PM me with an offer. These might also come with Yokohama AVS ES 100 tires.

Alpine Stage 1, AOS CAI, Custom Exhaust w/Magnaflow Mufflers, Hot Shot Headers, NGM MM's, 17"x7" Konig Zeige wheels, 215/45/17 Yokohama AVS ES 100's, Seibon CF Hood, Dash Kit, Door sills, Tuscani badges, JVC KD-SH 707 MP3/CD HU.

N/A Dyno #'s & Track time
150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
post #137 of 657 Old 11-18-2004, 03:45 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

I have them on a dvd now but the quality is horrible where the camera was dropped or something. I let someone borrow it and the thing is trashed now. I am still looking for a new DVC, there are like 8,000,000 different models now to choose from so it will b a little while before I pick one out, lol.

I will copy the dvd's for you and send you 3.

Did you know that Charleston and Huntington have auto-x races in the summer and that Charleston has a 1/8 mile track that is only 680 ft above sea level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopey
Mmmm....GN.......drrooooollllll........lol.

There are a couple nice ones up here and a really nice one close by in PA.

Ive been online every now and then, but I've been pretty busy at work and when I get home, I'm too tired to look on here for very long.

I need to sight in my gun today and then Sunday I'm leaving town for hunting. So, between work and hunting, I'll be pretty busy until after gun season.

Oh, Tim, Jeff was asking me today if you got those videos yet. Did you have any luck getting them converted from DVD? If not, thats cool, you can just send us a DVD version. I'm sure one of us can find a way to convert it.

Oh, I think I might sell my wheels over the winter, so if any of you guys want some wheels, check me out. They are 17x7" Konig Zeige (Limited Edition). I think they are going for like $200 a wheel right now, if you can find one (don't make them anymore). Don't know what I'm going to ask for them yet, but if you are remotely interested, PM me with an offer. These might also come with Yokohama AVS ES 100 tires.

post #138 of 657 Old 11-18-2004, 05:18 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Okay I found the dvd and I am copying them for you, PM me your address.

post #139 of 657 Old 11-18-2004, 06:39 PM

Quote:
I have them on a dvd now but the quality is horrible where the camera was dropped or something. I let someone borrow it and the thing is trashed now. I am still looking for a new DVC, there are like 8,000,000 different models now to choose from so it will b a little while before I pick one out, lol.

Did you know that Charleston and Huntington have auto-x races in the summer and that Charleston has a 1/8 mile track that is only 680 ft above sea level?
Didn't know about the auto-x, but if you're talking about the Kanawha Valley Dragway, I know of that one, but a friend of mine from Charleston, said they were shutting it down this past summer.

Cool about the DVD's. I'll send you my addy as soon as I hit the submit button for this post...lol.

Alpine Stage 1, AOS CAI, Custom Exhaust w/Magnaflow Mufflers, Hot Shot Headers, NGM MM's, 17"x7" Konig Zeige wheels, 215/45/17 Yokohama AVS ES 100's, Seibon CF Hood, Dash Kit, Door sills, Tuscani badges, JVC KD-SH 707 MP3/CD HU.

150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
post #140 of 657 Old 11-27-2004, 12:36 PM

Quote:

I have been to the Strip in Charleston....It a fairly nice facility. It is on Rt 35 towards Point Pleasant Ohio....About 30 minutes from Charleston

post #141 of 657 Old 11-28-2004, 04:43 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Maybe we can meet up there one weekend!

Hey, can you guys vote for my pic at huntingtonstreets.com so I can win a free dyno run?

here is the link:

http://www.upgradesllc.com/forum/vie...74e9d643f6df95

Thanks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbitten03
I have been to the Strip in Charleston....It a fairly nice facility. It is on Rt 35 towards Point Pleasant Ohio....About 30 minutes from Charleston

post #142 of 657 Old 12-03-2004, 07:50 AM

SS Autochrome exhaust ordered from Demon eyes today.....Hopefully it will get here quickly.

post #143 of 657 Old 12-03-2004, 10:25 PM

Check out my latest pics...

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/sho...d=1#post441967

Last edited by sharkbitten03; 12-04-2004 at 11:10 AM.
post #144 of 657 Old 12-06-2004, 08:40 AM

Where are you guys??

post #145 of 657 Old 12-06-2004, 09:47 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Still here, your car looks nice!

post #146 of 657 Old 12-07-2004, 02:19 PM

Glad to hear from ya....We defiantely need to meet up at Kanawha Valley speedway sometime. Heard from Dopey?

post #147 of 657 Old 12-07-2004, 10:49 PM

I sent him a PM a couple days ago, but haven't heard from him yet. Probably busy, like me. Trying to get this new website up.

Hey, if you want to check it out, go to "daily.dominionpost.com" (no "www"). To see the current site, go to www.dominionpost.com.

Oh, just go and tell me what you think. I doubt you would or if you did anyone would care, but please don't tell anyone. Nobody is really allowed to know about it yet.

150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
post #148 of 657 Old 12-08-2004, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

I have been at Rocket Center, WV. Just got back, I am tired so I will answer your pm's tomorrow.

Did you get your mafterburner yet?

post #149 of 657 Old 12-10-2004, 06:28 PM

Quote:
I have been at Rocket Center, WV. Just got back, I am tired so I will answer your pm's tomorrow.

Did you get your mafterburner yet?
Didn't get it yet. I was going to use the money that I got from these headers to get it. But I'm still kinda thinking about getting this '84 300zx Turbo for a track car.

But then, I would also like to build a new computer.

TOO MANY CHOICES!!!!!!!

150whp
160ft.-lbs

60' -- 2.3
1/8 -- 10.0 @ 70.24
1/4 -- 15.6 @ 88.28
post #150 of 657 Old 12-10-2004, 11:15 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Hey it looks like I will pass on the headers, I am broke right now. I still am not sure if I will even get headers, I am afraid it will make the car too loud.

Thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.