Illinois roll call list - Page 5 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #101 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 09:22 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TOTALLYTIBURON will become famous soon enoughTOTALLYTIBURON will become famous soon enough
Re: Illinois roll call list

what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLiEn_sPoReZ View Post
"No matter how beautiful some woman is... there is always some guy who is sick of her ****."
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlanes View Post
Most tiburons have just a cai if that and are driven by girls, whats your point?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 09:22 PM
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
krazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond repute

wait, we also went to the sox game too!

front row, and front row vip parking!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2008 toyota prius-Intake, exhaust, lambo doors, leds, spoiler, and more
post #103 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 09:23 PM
NewTiburon.com God

TOTALLYTIBURON will become famous soon enoughTOTALLYTIBURON will become famous soon enough

what bday party you talkin about?

Quote:
"No matter how beautiful some woman is... there is always some guy who is sick of her ****."
Quote:
Most tiburons have just a cai if that and are driven by girls, whats your point?

post #104 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 09:24 PM
NewTiburon.com God

jprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalandholly View Post
naw, i know i can beat a stock stang. ;-]

=-P
LOL Ok what ever, I know cars like nothing else, and know sorry you cant, unless the stang wasnt really racing you. Stock stangs run low 14's, and an auto tib cant even come close to that, I have one, and I race alot of serious cars, I know what they can and cant do.

JProphecy for MOD 2012!!!.....Scratch that...2013 Because MORE DESU!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #105 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 09:26 PM
NewTiburon.com God

dont talk to a woman like that james!!!!!!! ill smack ya one!

Quote:
Quote:
post #106 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 09:34 PM

krazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond repute

it was your bday now that i think about it. craig, and your other friends where there. the chicks in the kitchen

post #107 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 09:42 PM
NewTiburon.com God

yea, it was my bday dude lol. We'll catch up soon

Quote:
Quote:
post #108 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 09:59 PM
NewTiburon.com God

jprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOTALLYTIBURON View Post
dont talk to a woman like that james!!!!!!! ill smack ya one!
Hey I only learned it from YOU!!! dont be such a bad example to me...... you know your my role model big boy!! lmao

post #109 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 10:01 PM

kevin. lets have a mini meet and go shooting

post #110 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 10:28 PM
NewTiburon.com God

it depends on how much/if I win money in vegas.......on whether i want to go shooting or not

Quote:
Quote:
post #111 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 10:29 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprophecy View Post
Hey I only learned it from YOU!!! dont be such a bad example to me...... you know your my role model big boy!! lmao
lol

Quote:
Quote:
post #112 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 10:51 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Lalalandholly has a spectacular aura aboutLalalandholly has a spectacular aura about

you can keep your opinion to yourself. we'll see after we take it to the track. until then, dont try and tell me what I can and can't do when you have no idea what im capable of with my tib.

lets drive...fast =D

<3 Dolly Halo

Tibby work in progress...
post #113 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 11:45 PM

I4tiburon_edgar

lol holly. i guess u will beat the stang niw cause i totaled ut lmao. i have bad luck. next car on my list... evo 9

For I have Spoken! For it's been told! For it is written! For it shall be done! For I am a man!!! D:<

My Ride -->
post #114 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 11:49 PM

lol at fast tiburon.

post #115 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 11:51 PM
Non-emo

Xion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by I4tiburon_edgar View Post
lol holly. i guess u will beat the stang niw cause i totaled ut lmao. i have bad luck. next car on my list... evo 9
Seriously?

I mean really... seriously?

You had the damn thing for what? 2 weeks tops?

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about.
post #116 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 11:55 PM

Lalalandholly has a spectacular aura aboutLalalandholly has a spectacular aura about

lol edgar.. how can you keep totalling these vehicles? lol you must have some cash in the bank

lets drive...fast =D

<3 Dolly Halo

post #117 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 11:56 PM

I4tiburon_edgar

yeap two weeks gf wasnt too happy but sh!t happens lol oh well

For I have Spoken! For it's been told! For it is written! For it shall be done! For I am a man!!! D:<

My Ride -->
post #118 of 217 Old 08-26-2010, 11:59 PM

I4tiburon_edgar

haha naw not really. i hate paying for all this but its life and it goes on. i got a beater mitsu. galant for now ima save up for an evo for my next car. i just got a new job also and payes real good. so yeah ill race ya then lol. sh!t i wish i was rich

My Ride -->

Last edited by I4tiburon_edgar; 08-27-2010 at 12:01 AM.
post #119 of 217 Old 08-27-2010, 12:03 AM

lol ah well good luck =]

lets drive...fast =D

<3 Dolly Halo

post #120 of 217 Old 08-27-2010, 12:03 AM

I4tiburon_edgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion View Post
Seriously?

I mean really... seriously?

You had the damn thing for what? 2 weeks tops?
lmao i shouldnt be driving haha. wasnt my fault tho itvwasnt bad but the bags deployed so the insurance totaled it out

My Ride -->
post #121 of 217 Old 08-27-2010, 12:04 AM

I4tiburon_edgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalandholly View Post
lol ah well good luck =]
thanks...

My Ride -->
post #122 of 217 Old 08-27-2010, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

jawzgt has a spectacular aura aboutjawzgt has a spectacular aura about
(Thread Starter)

man you cant be totalling cars and be in my crew, sorry to let you go....
lmao
and since when is this thread used for reconnecting with friends? lmao

Stolen....
Missing since 9/11/2012
post #123 of 217 Old 08-27-2010, 05:32 PM

I4tiburon_edgar

haha luis. iys part of the system who said drive safe?

My Ride -->
post #124 of 217 Old 08-27-2010, 10:42 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by I4tiburon_edgar View Post
haha naw not really. i hate paying for all this but its life and it goes on. i got a beater mitsu. galant for now ima save up for an evo for my next car. i just got a new job also and payes real good. so yeah ill race ya then lol. sh!t i wish i was rich
And no offence dude, you dont need an EVO, you obviously cant handle two slow *** cars that you just owned, what the hell are you going to do with an EVO, youll end up killing yourself or someone else.

post #125 of 217 Old 08-28-2010, 01:25 AM

I4tiburon_edgar

lol...none taken, but its not that i cant handle them. or that i cant drive. 1st crash (tib) i was going home that one day it was really bad over here and all those thunderstorms and tornado warning were happening. etc. well itvwas BAD coming home from a bar. wasnt drunk or tipsy i was fine but couldnt see 3ft in front of my car well at a light i thought the car infront of me was going to take the yellow light. but the girl didnt. she slammed on her brakes, i did also. going likec30 on a 50 cause of the rain my car slid, rear ended hers. tibs value wasnt high so the repair was more than the value. totaled. as for the mustang it was somewhat my fault. on a construction zone were the two lanes merge well this car was trying to pass all of us up. i didnt eant to let him in front of me cause it was packe. dude stepped in it. i did also. cut me off, got in front. slammed the brakes. then pow. dude was being an *** and by cuttind me off i crashed. got the bumper, right fender,hood and light damage. but the airbags deploye... insurance condidered it totaled. im not saying i couldnt have oldone anything to prevent the accidents but oh well things happen. both of them were really not bad. just bad luck i guess. doesnt mean i cant handle the cars ive driven or had.

My Ride -->
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
friendfinder! lol, illinois, locals, roll call, whereu@?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.