Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #127 of 217 Old 08-28-2010, 07:20 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I4tiburon_edgar
Re: Illinois roll call list

how bout u get the bat. i bring a baseball and someone else brings the mit? so we can play ball lmao.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
For I have Spoken! For it's been told! For it is written! For it shall be done! For I am a man!!! D:<

My Ride -->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #128 of 217 Old 08-28-2010, 07:27 PM
NewTiburon.com God

HYPERformance will become famous soon enoughHYPERformance will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by I4tiburon_edgar View Post
how bout u get the bat. i bring a baseball and someone else brings the mit? so we can play ball lmao.
I'll bring the bases lol

TURB OH t3/t4 turbo, 290cc inj, NGM Reflash, Crower Cams, maroso catch can, tayler battery box, Carbon hood, NIA Eyelids, Fujita F5 CAI, SSA engine back, Fidanza flywheel, SPEC stage 2+ Clutch, custom sts, Apexi Neo, KJB Solid front and rear mounts, 8k HID Heads & fogs, Pioneer Avic D3, Tein springs, ROTA P-45F

HYPER ASSAULT Tiburon

post #129 of 217 Old 08-28-2010, 07:29 PM

Lalalandholly has a spectacular aura aboutLalalandholly has a spectacular aura about

aw.. baseball sucks =[[ i suck at baseball. lol
soccer is fun.
could always bring a football, but I'm not as good as men lol

lets drive...fast =D

<3 Dolly Halo

Tibby work in progress...
post #130 of 217 Old 08-28-2010, 07:32 PM

I4tiburon_edgar

cause men are better than women at everything lol... fawck it sound like we got ourselfs a new Tib baseball team in chicago hahaha

For I have Spoken! For it's been told! For it is written! For it shall be done! For I am a man!!! D:<

My Ride -->
post #131 of 217 Old 08-28-2010, 07:39 PM

Lalalandholly has a spectacular aura aboutLalalandholly has a spectacular aura about

nuh uh. you're just more muscular. lol

lets drive...fast =D

<3 Dolly Halo

post #132 of 217 Old 08-28-2010, 07:49 PM
NewTiburon.com God

HYPERformance will become famous soon enoughHYPERformance will become famous soon enough

No we just know how to swing our bats and balls lol

TURB OH t3/t4 turbo, 290cc inj, NGM Reflash, Crower Cams, maroso catch can, tayler battery box, Carbon hood, NIA Eyelids, Fujita F5 CAI, SSA engine back, Fidanza flywheel, SPEC stage 2+ Clutch, custom sts, Apexi Neo, KJB Solid front and rear mounts, 8k HID Heads & fogs, Pioneer Avic D3, Tein springs, ROTA P-45F

HYPER ASSAULT Tiburon
post #133 of 217 Old 08-28-2010, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPERformance View Post
No we just know how to swing our bats and balls lol
lol

lets drive...fast =D

<3 Dolly Halo

post #134 of 217 Old 08-28-2010, 09:50 PM

well idk wtf because i have my dyno and my stats. and i dont see any of my same stats on this ****ing article
Air temp @ 79.1 Degrees Fahrenheit
Temperature difference from previous run: 0.2 Degrees Fahrenheit
Peak HP 170.7
Peak TQ 176.3
2000 to 3500 HP Range: 0 to 3
2000 to 3500 TQ Range: 0 to 5
3500 to 5500 HP Range: 3 to 4
3500 to 5500 TQ Range: 1 to 4.4
5500 to Redline HP Range: 4 to 6
5500 to Redline TQ Range: 4.4 to 5
Peak Horsepower: 189.5
Peak Torque: 185

Part includes: gasket flange, nuts and bolts, and instructions
Dyno notes: At 3400 rpm, the dynographs show a pickup in horsepower with the biggest gains at the 5000-rpm-till-Redline powerband in horsepower. At 5200 rpm, 20 hp is gained over baseline while at 5100 rpm, 20 lb-ft of torque is unleashed to the wheels. The exhaust has a throaty sound at low decibels, making it ideal for street driving.
Pros: Large mandrel bent piping enables the V6 motor to breathe easier, thus eliminating the factory exhaust system using unconventional press bends. The same N1 exhaust used on the 2003-and-up V6 Tiburon is also a universal fit for the 2003-and-up four-cylinder version. An O2 bung has been welded in place for anyone planning on using the same exhaust on his or her four-cylinder Hyundai.
Cons: Installing the exhaust with only one person can be somewhat tricky so assistance is recommended. We found that installing each individual piping section, one at a time, on the rubber hangers make the installation much easier than trying to install the unit as one piece if working alone.
Tools required for installation: 19- and 14mm socket, 1/4 inch ratchet, 1/2 inch ratchet, 14mm box wrench, and breaker bar
When we began the power page, horsepower and torque checked in at 152.0 and 166.2 to the wheels. With the completion of three easy to install bolt on parts, the V6 Tiburon pounded the dyno with an impressive 170.7 hp and 176.1 lb-ft of torque. An increase of 18.9 hp and 10.1 lb-ft of torque over baseline. A quick of the car showed a more responsive throttle and quicker rpms than previously. We have to give the Tiburon props on drivability and fun factor.
PARTS LIST
1 AEM Cold Air Intake $ 291.78
2 Shark Racing Throttle Body $ 350.00
3 A'PEXi N1 Dual Exhaust $ 599.00
MSRP total $ 1240.78
Performance Chart
HP Level HP+ TQ Level TQ+
BBaseline 152.0 * 166.2 *
1 AEM Intake 165.2 13.2 171.5 5.3
2 Shark Racing TB 166.2 1.2 173.7 2.2
3 A'PEXi Exhaust 170.7 4.5 176.3 2.6
Final 170.7

idk wtf b/c that is regina son's ****in tib and she is the one who helped alex dyno it

lets drive...fast =D

<3 Dolly Halo

post #135 of 217 Old 08-28-2010, 10:18 PM

I4tiburon_edgar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalandholly View Post
nuh uh. you're just more muscular. lol
uve seen my mus-cles? lol i think i just found me a stalker haha jk.

My Ride -->
post #136 of 217 Old 08-28-2010, 11:33 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
jprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalandholly View Post
yea call the ****ing shop for me then. because my charts ****ing came off the chevy site where alex tuned them at. my **** is packed- give mne a god damn other reason why i should leave because if i find out he stole these charts im going to rip heads off im not made to be a ****in liar and those are my damn sheets. idk wtf this kids user name is but that red tib is reginas ****ing son and he has a name on here he needs to ****ing own up to **** and prove to me its his red tib and he stole that **** or esle im chopphjgn mother ****ing heads i swear to fckng god
Its not his, its not yours, that is from a company in california that did the tuning, XS-Engineering is a huge tuning company that has put out some of the most ridiculous Evos and STI's out there, I told you this before heres there information again

They specialize in EVOs and STIs they are VERY well know in the tuning world

http://www.xs-engineering.com/
XS-Engineering
13841 West Street
Garden Grove, CA 92843
Phone: (714) 881-3401
Fax: (714) 882-7370
Email: sales@xs-engineering.com

and they have also done alot of work for different tuner magazines, thats why the dyno sheet stuck out like a sore thumb to me.

JProphecy for MOD 2012!!!.....Scratch that...2013 Because MORE DESU!!
post #137 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 01:40 AM

I am being a true member damn. I will get my sheets and SCAN them then -even better, a picture of me holding my own damn charts and put them up.
xion just give us all the damn refractions and clean them up- i think they deserve to have refractions too for calling me stupid and an idiot and childish in the FIRST place. the whole thing wasnt even talking about my damn chart, it was talking about how i wanted to race edgar and everyone blew everything out of ****in proportion. i dont ****in bs, If i was gonna bs, then maybe i would have done a whole **** load of research to get my facts straight cause i am not no dumb *** idiot.
them damn dynos alex gave to me whih is off of the chevy site whom dynoed my car. I am re-dynoing it after i get the headers and exhaust in and then posting new ones up. damn and by god they are going to be saying XS engineering on the top of the page b/c thats what came off the damn machine

lets drive...fast =D

<3 Dolly Halo

post #138 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPERformance View Post
I'm just trying to kept the forum truth ful and she just keeps goin. I had to see locals fight a bicker and I'm trying to get her to just face the facts a be a true member and be honest
and you said IIII had to keep going? YOU are the one who kept asking me wtf if i had a rev liiter after I had already done and blocked jprophecy out and kept going and going when i was ignoring you and then had to KEEP going on and on. wtf is your problem?

lets drive...fast =D

<3 Dolly Halo

post #139 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 02:39 AM
NewTiburon.com God

VoodooXTC has a spectacular aura aboutVoodooXTC has a spectacular aura aboutVoodooXTC has a spectacular aura about

I'm with Dre on this, people need to stop bickering and just let it end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prsplayer17 View Post
dude you are fvcking mental..... and its awesome!!!
2003 GT 5spd Scattered through out my garage, shed and across North America.

1990 Eagle Talon AWD Turbo 5spd..........
post #140 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 02:40 AM
NewTiburon.com God

I asked you what your car had and you had no idea point exactly don't brag about what your car has unless you have An idea and if that guy really did **** you over do the work yourself or have a meaber here help you with it. If anyone asks me for help on here I'll drive out of my way to to help

HYPER ASSAULT Tiburon
post #141 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 02:41 AM
NewTiburon.com God

I'm done with this anyways lol I have a daughter to tend to she keeps waking up

HYPER ASSAULT Tiburon
post #142 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 03:26 AM

I4tiburon_edgar

lol so i started alk of this?? damn that mustang was bad luck lmao.

My Ride -->
post #143 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 03:39 AM
NewTiburon.com God

FuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to behold
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by I4tiburon_edgar View Post
lol so i started alk of this?? damn that mustang was bad luck lmao.
Yeah, never get another mustang lol.

2006 Tiburon GT - traded in for
2005 GTO - Sold
2001 Regal GS - traded in for
2004 GTO
post #144 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 01:17 PM

I4tiburon_edgar

can i haz gto then?

My Ride -->
post #145 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Non-emo

Xion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuelMJ View Post
Yeah, never get another mustang lol.
Best advice ever.

So, yeah. Now that we've all kissed and made up, let's try not to descend down the insult highway again. There are ways of explaining why someone is incorrect without putting on the gloves.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about.
post #146 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 05:14 PM
Hater With No Friends

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Takahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion View Post
So, yeah. Now that we've all kissed and made up, let's try not to descend down the insult highway again. There are ways of explaining why someone is incorrect without putting on the gloves.
Kindly pipe down, you silly nanny!

Oh, Valve announced a new L4D2 DLC. The Sacrifice. It links L4D1 to The Passing in L4D2. Valve is also including the No Mercy campaign from L4D1. I'm pumped! It was announced the 21st. Unknown release date, as of now.

Mr Köppen is so like the fat woman full of vitality. ! !
post #147 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 05:24 PM
Non-emo

Xion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takahashi240 View Post
Kindly pipe down, you silly nanny!

Oh, Valve announced a new L4D2 DLC. The Sacrifice. It links L4D1 to The Passing in L4D2. Valve is also including the No Mercy campaign from L4D1. I'm pumped! It was announced the 21st. Unknown release date, as of now.
Sweet! More undead slaying.

Makes you wonder, though. Since there are final objectives and all in the campaigns... the goal of Sacrifice: Make sure Bill gets dead. Which is going to make BEING Bill on that campaign kind of amusing.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about.
post #148 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Hater With No Friends

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Takahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion View Post
Sweet! More undead slaying.

Makes you wonder, though. Since there are final objectives and all in the campaigns... the goal of Sacrifice: Make sure Bill gets dead. Which is going to make BEING Bill on that campaign kind of amusing.
If I remember correctly, Valve said you now get to choose who dies.

.....Louis.

Mr Köppen is so like the fat woman full of vitality. ! !
post #149 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 08:37 PM
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010

krazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond repute

um, where is the lulz?

2008 toyota prius-Intake, exhaust, lambo doors, leds, spoiler, and more
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010
post #150 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 08:40 PM
NewTiburon.com God

jprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazymikeyXJ View Post
um, where is the lulz?
Xion took it out cause I guess it went to far.

JProphecy for MOD 2012!!!.....Scratch that...2013 Because MORE DESU!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
friendfinder! lol, illinois, locals, roll call, whereu@?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.