Illinois roll call list - Page 7 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #151 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 09:50 PM
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
krazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Illinois roll call list

****!

here a war starts, that im not even part of.... and it gets deleted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2008 toyota prius-Intake, exhaust, lambo doors, leds, spoiler, and more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 10:18 PM
Non-emo

Xion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazymikeyXJ View Post
****!

here a war starts, that im not even part of.... and it gets deleted.
I did it just to spite you, Mike.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about.
post #153 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 10:19 PM
NewTiburon.com God

jprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion View Post
I did it just to spite you, Mike.
LOL, Thats some win right there!

Tho Im kinda sad, that was some of my most epic pawnage to date here on nt.......

JProphecy for MOD 2012!!!.....Scratch that...2013 Because MORE DESU!!

Last edited by jprophecy; 08-29-2010 at 10:20 PM.

post #154 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
jawzgt has a spectacular aura aboutjawzgt has a spectacular aura about
(Thread Starter)

wtf did i miss and wtf happened to this thread.... major clean up needed here,

Stolen....
Missing since 9/11/2012
post #155 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 10:46 PM

krazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond repute

dre, i still await the day we meet for drinks

post #156 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 10:47 PM
NewTiburon.com God

jprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawzgt View Post
wtf did i miss and wtf happened to this thread.... major clean up needed here,
PM me and Ill fill you in, Im going to be have on Xions behalf and keep this thread clean

post #157 of 217 Old 08-29-2010, 10:50 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

not really interested though i just asked cause from the last time i checked it was 4 pages, i believe maybe 5 and im sure there was tons of pages after before the clean up...
anyways, back to roll call please.

leavethe cluttering and e-face smashin in other threads

Stolen....
Missing since 9/11/2012
post #158 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 12:31 AM
Non-emo

Xion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another levelXion is on another level

Actually, it got up to 8 if I remember correctly. Or 9. I just cleaned up the juicy bits.

You buying, Mikey? I can slam down a lot of Cokes. Even better if you feed me Red Bull.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about.
post #159 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 04:11 AM
NewTiburon.com God

HYPERformance will become famous soon enoughHYPERformance will become famous soon enough

so putting all this aside whens the next meet. my turbo blew its seals out cause i had to much crank pressure but thats all resolved now, i had a bad catch can setup just waiting for parts so ill be ready for the next meet

TURB OH t3/t4 turbo, 290cc inj, NGM Reflash, Crower Cams, maroso catch can, tayler battery box, Carbon hood, NIA Eyelids, Fujita F5 CAI, SSA engine back, Fidanza flywheel, SPEC stage 2+ Clutch, custom sts, Apexi Neo, KJB Solid front and rear mounts, 8k HID Heads & fogs, Pioneer Avic D3, Tein springs, ROTA P-45F

HYPER ASSAULT Tiburon
post #160 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 04:27 AM
NewTiburon.com God

FuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to beholdFuelMJ is a splendid one to behold
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPERformance View Post
so putting all this aside whens the next meet. my turbo blew its seals out cause i had to much crank pressure but thats all resolved now, i had a bad catch can setup just waiting for parts so ill be ready for the next meet
I think the next meet is September 11.

2006 Tiburon GT - traded in for
2005 GTO - Sold
2001 Regal GS - traded in for
2004 GTO
post #161 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 09:30 AM
Retired Staff

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Will51 is on another levelWill51 is on another levelWill51 is on another levelWill51 is on another levelWill51 is on another levelWill51 is on another levelWill51 is on another levelWill51 is on another levelWill51 is on another levelWill51 is on another levelWill51 is on another level

OK, LET'S MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR, the bickering in this threads stops here. Dre was nice enough to clean this up before without having a field day with infractions, although he could have. The only reason I didn't hand any out just now after I had to edit this again was to avoid stepping on his toes.

However, that's the last warning, the next person that starts bickering will be infracted, end of story.

For quickest response regarding ZMR Mods please email me at

Last edited by Will51; 08-30-2010 at 03:04 PM.
post #162 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 10:24 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

undertsood.

and hyper next meet is in chicago september 11, same place as last time. hope we get at least half the people that came out in march.

Stolen....
Missing since 9/11/2012
post #163 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Non-emo

If I didn't value my pretty face, I'd be slamming it into my desk right now.

I have an idea for this meet on the 11th. I'm gonna go out and get one of those oversized kiddie pools... the inflatable ones. And I'm gonna bring about 10 gallons of baby/mineral oil.

Whoever wants to have it out, bring your swimsuit. I'd say go nude, except Chicago's finest probably wouldn't like that very much.

Oh, and it will be taped for posterity. Winner takes all.

post #164 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
If I didn't value my pretty face, I'd be slamming it into my desk right now.

I have an idea for this meet on the 11th. I'm gonna go out and get one of those oversized kiddie pools... the inflatable ones. And I'm gonna bring about 10 gallons of baby/mineral oil.

Whoever wants to have it out, bring your swimsuit. I'd say go nude, except Chicago's finest probably wouldn't like that very much.

Oh, and it will be taped for posterity. Winner takes all.
thank for cleanin up the thread xion.
that would be a crazy idea, ...........if it was good looking women but idk about guys....lol... to each their own..lol. jk

Stolen....
Missing since 9/11/2012
post #165 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 02:31 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Lalalandholly has a spectacular aura aboutLalalandholly has a spectacular aura about

im not wrestlin around with any naked guys =[ and i doubt any one who has beef with me would look good to me nude anyways lol I'm picky

lets drive...fast =D

<3 Dolly Halo

Tibby work in progress...
post #166 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalandholly View Post
im not wrestlin around with any naked guys =[ and i doubt any one who has beef with me would look good to me nude anyways lol I'm picky
why is your tib gettin shot at? lmao

Stolen....
Missing since 9/11/2012
post #167 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 04:09 PM
Non-emo

See, this is where Mikey's supposed to pipe up with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazymikeyXJ
I got stripper friends...

post #168 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 04:12 PM

Quote:
See, this is where Mikey's supposed to pipe up with:
i have model friends now too!

Plus lots of super rich ones

post #169 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 04:15 PM
Non-emo

Quote:
i have model friends now too!

Plus lots of super rich ones
Would they be willing to wrestle in a kiddie pool full of oil?

The rich ones could bring dollar bills with them, hand those out, and then we could throw the bills at them while they're wrestling.

post #170 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Would they be willing to wrestle in a kiddie pool full of oil?

The rich ones could bring dollar bills with them, hand those out, and then we could throw the bills at them while they're wrestling.
they do some crazy **** when they get together. but for some reason, i dont think they would want to goto a hyundai meet.

post #171 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 04:35 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
they do some crazy **** when they get together. but for some reason, i dont think they would want to goto a hyundai meet.
What if it was a hyundai/GTO/Corvette meet?

post #172 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprophecy View Post
What if it was a hyundai/GTO/Corvette meet?
more like supercar saturday

post #173 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 04:43 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

I4tiburon_edgar

and a galant? lol ill be the ref.

For I have Spoken! For it's been told! For it is written! For it shall be done! For I am a man!!! D:<

My Ride -->
post #174 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 05:34 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com God

(Thread Starter)

lmao. more cluttering...you darn illinois post whores! lol jk

Stolen....
Missing since 9/11/2012
post #175 of 217 Old 08-30-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawzgt View Post
lmao. more cluttering...you darn illinois post whores! lol jk
i can tell you are new to this

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
friendfinder! lol, illinois, locals, roll call, whereu@?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.