Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
honda_ryder89
(Thread Starter)
Lots of sound for sale!

for sale:
2 12'' kicker cvrs(silver)
4 12'' kicker comps(black)
1 12'' kicker,box,and amp for $40. need it gone.
i1600a infinity amp. 3 months old. $300 new wanting 200.
2 12" ported box PERFECT CONDITION: $150 new, offer.
4 12'' box as i posted before.

I just posted this now to see if anyone is interested. I will post pics wednesday i just work today and tomorrow so offer on it all need it gone soon im buying an integra this week for a project

LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY

2 12's kicker cvr's, infinity amp, pioneer headunit, 20v capacitor, line driver.. broke my back window
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 08-29-2011, 10:55 PM
NewTiburon.com God

tibby07 is just really nicetibby07 is just really nicetibby07 is just really nice
Re: Lots of sound for sale!

this is not the for sale area, nor do you have 100 posts to sell items...

Quote:
15) NewTiburon requires 100 posts prior to being able to sell an item within our Marketplace. We do this to protect our members from potential scam artists. Spamming in order to get your post count up WILL NOT be tolerated and will be subject to infractions or lockdown. You may not post your for sale item outside the Marketplace. You may PM an administrator and ask for permission to sell if your post count is below 100. Please do not post whore to raise your post count otherwise you will find your For Sale thread delete, your past posts deleted, and your post count reset.
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/parts-sale/announcements.html

read the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT View Post
robot cry solo.

how's that for a cool story bro anagram....
post #3 of 9 Old 08-30-2011, 07:17 PM
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
krazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond repute

i want the kicker box/amp combo for 40. pming you my email...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2008 toyota prius-Intake, exhaust, lambo doors, leds, spoiler, and more
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010

post #4 of 9 Old 08-30-2011, 07:56 PM
Hater With No Friends

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Takahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibby07 View Post
this is not the for sale area, nor do you have 100 posts to sell items...

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/announcement.php?f=100

read the rules.
WRONG.

It is always okay to have a local sale, so long as no online payments are taken and nothing is shipped. It must be an in-person transaction and pick-up only, though.

Thread cleaned up. For everybody posting in this thread antagonizing, if you think a rule is broken, USE THE REPORT POST BUTTON. You do not need to be a vigilante. Reporting is enough.

Mr Köppen is so like the fat woman full of vitality. ! !
post #5 of 9 Old 08-30-2011, 08:15 PM
NewTiburon.com God

tibby07 is just really nicetibby07 is just really nicetibby07 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takahashi240 View Post
WRONG.

It is always okay to have a local sale, so long as no online payments are taken and nothing is shipped. It must be an in-person transaction and pick-up only, though.

Thread cleaned up. For everybody posting in this thread antagonizing, if you think a rule is broken, USE THE REPORT POST BUTTON. You do not need to be a vigilante. Reporting is enough.
previous mods had a different view of the rules then, seeing as I had a local sale thread deleted from regional years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT View Post
robot cry solo.

how's that for a cool story bro anagram....
post #6 of 9 Old 08-30-2011, 08:37 PM
Hater With No Friends

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Takahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another level

Quote:
previous mods had a different view of the rules then, seeing as I had a local sale thread deleted from regional years ago.
That was years ago. Rules can be amended. If it is local pick-up, you physically see the good and pay for it, nobody can be scammed.

Your reasoning still isn't justification for you (among others) to not report it and go on a vigilante spree. Please just use the report button, in the future. Thanks.

Mr Köppen is so like the fat woman full of vitality. ! !
post #7 of 9 Old 08-31-2011, 04:38 AM
Swim away fishes...

Chuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another level

Quote:
I just looked at all 14 of your regional posts from 2008 to current and all 61 threads you've made and I didn't see anything. I can see EVERYTHING, including deleted stuff, so if you have said link, I am interested to see it. I've been on NT staff since before you were a member, and the local seller thing was treated similarly then. Don't waste my time with this meaningful research project, bro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Hyundai Coupe 2.0T - ARK, DEPO, HKS, RMR, Prodigy, Sequence, SFR, Stillen, TXS, Varrstoen |
2009 Mazda 6s GT - Addco, AWR, Injen, KSport, Rotora, TSW |
post #8 of 9 Old 08-31-2011, 12:53 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Rookie

honda_ryder89
(Thread Starter)

Thanks guys. and tib07. you fail more than your moms birth control did when you were conceived

2 12's kicker cvr's, infinity amp, pioneer headunit, 20v capacitor, line driver.. broke my back window
post #9 of 9 Old 09-01-2011, 02:50 AM
Swim away fishes...

Chuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another levelChuckie is on another level

^^^ not wise to throw in a jab. quit while you're ahead.

2012 Hyundai Coupe 2.0T - ARK, DEPO, HKS, RMR, Prodigy, Sequence, SFR, Stillen, TXS, Varrstoen |
2009 Mazda 6s GT - Addco, AWR, Injen, KSport, Rotora, TSW |
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.