NewTiburon.com Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Jhall520 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Re: KDMnation Chicago

Quote:
Originally Posted by oCTaNe View Post
Jhall, how can I get one of those KDM Nation decals?
PM me your email and I'll get you the information you need.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27 of 42 Old 06-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
krazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond repute

coming from some one who knows about this....

Good luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2008 toyota prius-Intake, exhaust, lambo doors, leds, spoiler, and more
post #28 of 42 Old 06-02-2012, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazymikeyXJ View Post
coming from some one who knows about this....

Good luck
In which way do you mean that?

post #29 of 42 Old 06-02-2012, 07:18 PM

krazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhall520 View Post
In which way do you mean that?
Me and another member used to organize a lot of the KDM **** here in chicago.

there was never enough dedication, or commitment to do them.

We tried it all

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #30 of 42 Old 06-02-2012, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Me and another member used to organize a lot of the KDM **** here in chicago.

there was never enough dedication, or commitment to do them.

We tried it all
Interesting.. I don't know when you did what you did, or when you had that role; but being that there's a new line up of vehicles in the KDM market = new faces, and it's future only progressing from here on out.. I don't see KDMnation falling. I've met a good portion of my group so far and the GenCoupe & Optima members are all "geeked" about the club and it's expansion.

Our first meet we had 25 members show, and that's just the first. I'm definitely not talking you down or anything so please don't take it that way.. Sometimes it all boils down to who is running it and what connections that person has. Personally, I have ties with a well known custom shop in Chicago that has done work for the Chicago Bulls & DJ Pharris just to name some well known icons off the top of my head.

That same shop, will be airing a reality show soon (as what I've heard from the owner.) With that being said, I took it upon myself to get with my guys over at Mr. Kustom and get KDMnation Chicago to be sponsored by them.; which I've received the approval and everything is in motion.

This is in no way an attack on what you've said since it's merely your opinion.. I'm just giving you facts from what I've witnessed up until now. Again, I'm welcoming any fellow Tiburon owners to jump on board. I'm more than happy to have you guys be a part of KDMnation Chicago.
post #31 of 42 Old 06-02-2012, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhall520 View Post
Interesting.. I don't know when you did what you did, or when you had that role; but being that there's a new line up of vehicles in the KDM market = new faces, and it's future only progressing from here on out.. I don't see KDMnation falling. I've met a good portion of my group so far and the GenCoupe & Optima members are all "geeked" about the club and it's expansion.

Our first meet we had 25 members show, and that's just the first. I'm definitely not talking you down or anything so please don't take it that way.. Sometimes it all boils down to who is running it and what connections that person has. Personally, I have ties with a well known custom shop in Chicago that has done work for the Chicago Bulls & DJ Pharris just to name some well known icons off the top of my head.

That same shop, will be airing a reality show soon (as what I've heard from the owner.) With that being said, I took it upon myself to get with my guys over at Mr. Kustom and get KDMnation Chicago to be sponsored by them.; which I've received the approval and everything is in motion.

This is in no way an attack on what you've said since it's merely your opinion.. I'm just giving you facts from what I've witnessed up until now. Again, I'm welcoming any fellow Tiburon owners to jump on board. I'm more than happy to have you guys be a part of KDMnation Chicago.
I know nobody. I own a prius

all my friends drive ****** lambos, ferraris, and some other ****** cars.

my friends do not own the largest euro tuner, one of the best body shops in the country, the body/custom shop for more of the bulls players then who you know, multiple contacts at hyundai corporate, and hyundai performance canada.

You totally have me beat

Before you go blasting all these people you know, make sure you stick around a little. try to talk to people

Last edited by krazymikeyXJ; 06-02-2012 at 09:41 PM.
post #32 of 42 Old 06-02-2012, 09:53 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

silversharkXD2 will become famous soon enough

I don't see KDMN failing either man. I'm an admin and I am currently hosting a meet with over 50 cars and a probable sponsorship from a dealer. This was not a KDMN event but it has been made known of on the board. I have been around since 2007 on this board. I know how things run around here. KDMN has great potential and I look forward to their participation in my future events. Ive been in the hyundai scene for 12 years if that makes me important. It is about who and how it is organized. I'll be sure to link the forum and facebook pages after my successful meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCInfantino View Post
I went to this meet/party, and it was great! I have been to many different car shows, meets, and cruises, and this was the best meet I have been to. A big thanks to Mike and his wife, and everyone who contributed to putting this thing together.

TC
If you disagree with soemone, just call them a troll. It validates all your opinions.
post #33 of 42 Old 06-02-2012, 09:55 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

IndyTibby is infamous around these parts

i would drive up to the windy city for a meet. been trying to get a meet started in indy since i join like 2 years ago
post #34 of 42 Old 06-02-2012, 10:47 PM

kdm might not with the genesis, and that kia thing

but the tiburons never show.

They always back out, and its pretty ******

I wanna say it was here we did a gokart meet, and we ended up getting ****ed over

post #35 of 42 Old 06-02-2012, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
I know nobody. I own a prius

all my friends drive ****** lambos, ferraris, and some other ****** cars.

my friends do not own the largest euro tuner, one of the best body shops in the country, the body/custom shop for more of the bulls players then who you know, multiple contacts at hyundai corporate, and hyundai performance canada.

You totally have me beat

Before you go blasting all these people you know, make sure you stick around a little. try to talk to people
LOL... I knew you'd come back with some form of an attack, hence the reason I stated "don't take it as an attack" on my post to you.. Let alone what's your deal man? I mean why do you feel the need to jump on a thread and throw "swayed" comments towards KDMnation failing?

If you're not interested in it, then don't comment on it. I'm not here to recruit those who have a negative outlook on things, and by what you've stated you own a Prius that's JDM idk what that has to do with KDM at all? What your "friends" drive has nothing to do with this conversation at all what-so-ever.. it has nothing to do with you or me so I can care less. Keep one thing in mind, you posted onto my thread throwing a swayed remark that I caught and called you on it.. I backed up what I was trying to do with facts of what I'VE accomplished so far in organizing this group. If you dislike it, FINE.. your opinion clearly does not matter here, nor do I have any interest in reading anything else you have to say.. Thanks.

Last edited by Jhall520; 06-02-2012 at 10:59 PM.
post #36 of 42 Old 06-02-2012, 10:59 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mitch06GT is just really niceMitch06GT is just really niceMitch06GT is just really nice

Best of luck to you!

We've been running a KDM chapter in New Mexico and it's been fairly successful...so far at least

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
You need to change your signature to: *Disclaimer* Tiburon's spontaneously combust when I'm near.
post #37 of 42 Old 06-02-2012, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch06GT View Post
Best of luck to you!

We've been running a KDM chapter in New Mexico and it's been fairly successful...so far at least
No kidding!? lol I didn't even know NM had a chapter going on? where in NM are you located I may have a guy for you.
post #38 of 42 Old 06-03-2012, 12:22 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

IndyTibby is infamous around these parts

Thread jacking-----haha but we should have a indy chapter i got a few contacts. its just no tibs but me would be there, and maybe doomsday. but till then ill be heading up to chi-town, your next meet is the 19th right?
post #39 of 42 Old 06-03-2012, 01:42 AM

Any time you wanna run my prius, let me know.

Incase you didnt knkw,my prius won best car here.

post #40 of 42 Old 06-03-2012, 02:17 AM
NewTiburon.com God

jprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to all

Lol. Wow...... That is all

JProphecy for MOD 2012!!!.....Scratch that...2013 Because MORE DESU!!
post #41 of 42 Old 06-03-2012, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyTibby View Post
Thread jacking-----haha but we should have a indy chapter i got a few contacts. its just no tibs but me would be there, and maybe doomsday. but till then ill be heading up to chi-town, your next meet is the 19th right?
I'm more than happy to speak to the site owner and get you guys up and running. You wouldn't be bound just to recruit the Tiburon model. So you may be able to get something up recruiting as many Kia & Hyundai's out there.

Quote:
Any time you wanna run my prius, let me know.

Incase you didnt knkw,my prius won best car here.
LMAO.. .. This made my day. Thank you lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprophecy View Post
Lol. Wow...... That is all
Where's the "facepalm" smiley when you need it.. lol

Last edited by Jhall520; 06-03-2012 at 03:51 PM.
post #42 of 42 Old 06-23-2012, 04:11 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Stupidflanderz is an unknown quantity at this point

I know I'm late. As usual. But sign me up. When is the next meet or is that a KDMnation website only thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.