LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #51 of 58 Old 08-20-2012, 07:38 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Phoebus will become famous soon enough
Garage
Re: Minneapolis

Hopefully it will be other wise we should all meet up somewhere. And as long as you down there want to kill my ex for me? Lol jk

2003 Tiburon GT V6 6sp Turbo?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1987 Pontiac Fiero GT v6 5spd - Sold

Old mods: NGM Sniper Stage 2, 360cc injectors, NGM 70mm BBTB, Hydra 2.7, 255lph Fuel Pump, DC ceramic headers, DC Catback, AEM CAI, Koyo Radiator, ARK STS, KJB Delrin Base Bushings, TWM Solid Cable Bushings, ARK LW Red Pulleys, ARK Rear Sway Bar, NGM solid motor mounts, Ported Lower Intake, CF Hood
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 58 Old 08-21-2012, 04:03 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
asmallsparrow

Stopped in at ricekiller for a bit and parked next to a couple of tibs. Kind of jealous of your superchargers... :/
post #53 of 58 Old 08-21-2012, 11:32 AM

Garage

Yea, I am too, sadly I couldnt have my car there but I don't have a S/C yet either... Kellydude and Tony's are pretty cool. BTW how did you lower your car so much? It on Coilovers?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old mods: NGM Sniper Stage 2, 360cc injectors, NGM 70mm BBTB, Hydra 2.7, 255lph Fuel Pump, DC ceramic headers, DC Catback, AEM CAI, Koyo Radiator, ARK STS, KJB Delrin Base Bushings, TWM Solid Cable Bushings, ARK LW Red Pulleys, ARK Rear Sway Bar, NGM solid motor mounts, Ported Lower Intake, CF Hood

post #54 of 58 Old 08-21-2012, 12:47 PM

Garage

post #55 of 58 Old 08-21-2012, 07:03 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
asmallsparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebus View Post
Yea, I am too, sadly I couldnt have my car there but I don't have a S/C yet either... Kellydude and Tony's are pretty cool. BTW how did you lower your car so much? It on Coilovers?
Yeah, I threw some racelands on last week. I'm bottomed out in the front but I had to bring the rear up about 3/4 inch or so because the spring perch was rubbing on the tire for some reason? Got some nasty squeaking that went with the speed of the car but only on the right rear. Obviously raising the perch didn't move it over at all but I guess it just moved it past the fat part of the sidewall?? I picked up some spacers from checkereilleyszone but I didn't have enough stud left to get my wheel on so it's gotta be raised a bit for now. Hoping maybe some thinner spacers will give me enough clearance to bottom the rear out as well. I don't want to have to buy the spacers with lugs on them because they're expensive and I'm poor.

Still gotta roll the front fenders, I've been getting into a bit of trouble in downtown parking garages. Quite the suspenseful experience trying to navigate one of those lol. Gotta wonder who designed those things.

Debating straight piping later this week. Not sure if it'll be too loud or not so I think tonight I'll try to take the mufflers off and see what that's like. I imagine it's gotta be comparable, yeah? Some of the videos of straight piped tibs are mean as ****... I feel like it won't be fun forever haha.

also glad to see someone liked my car enough to take a picture of it! made my day seeing that today. gotta get rid of that **** lip, though. not sure I'm willing to drop the change for an NIA one. might look into making one.
post #56 of 58 Old 08-26-2012, 08:42 PM

Garage

Well after 2 weeks I finally got my car running. Hopefully I will make it up to RK without breaking anything else tomorrow

post #57 of 58 Old 08-27-2012, 02:55 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
TTToeknee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebus View Post
Well after 2 weeks I finally got my car running. Hopefully I will make it up to RK without breaking anything else tomorrow
You're not bringing your Daytona?

Black 2003 GT V6 5-Spd.
NGM Stage 3 Iced Sniper, Hydra 2.6, 440cc Injectors, AEM Water/meth, AEM CAI, ARK DTS-V2 Techno Exhaust, DCSports Headers, NGM 70mm Tri-Flow BBTB, Bosch 190LPH Fuel Pump, Modded Phantom Grip LSD, ACT Clutch, F1 Racing Chromoly Flywheel, Megan Lowering Springs.
130k miles!

300.5whp, 265 Ft. Lbs. @12psi on a loaded dyno
post #58 of 58 Old 08-27-2012, 01:59 PM

Garage

No..... I need tabs and we drove it home kind of illegally on Friday as it was lol But will have it for the week after labor day for sure. Have the new clutch and everything for it so going to start taking it apart to replace it tonight after RK so should get it fixed this week hopefully. Is a fun little car if the clutch didn't slip so bad.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.