LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 58 Old 06-29-2012, 10:07 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ShyGuy is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Minneapolis

Seeing if there are any Minnesotans on here that are in the Minneapolis area. Seeing if anyone wants to meet up, show off, and discuss.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 Old 06-29-2012, 10:13 PM
Hater With No Friends

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Takahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another level
Re: Minneapolis

Moved to regional section.

Mr Köppen is so like the fat woman full of vitality. ! !
post #3 of 58 Old 06-30-2012, 12:26 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
caconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud of

present! located in minnetonka, sbout 20 miles outside of downtown minneapolis. Want some updates on some meets?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caconman424
I search my user-name for threads that I havent replied to, just to see who is talking about me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JP for President 2012!!

post #4 of 58 Old 06-30-2012, 01:10 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
shady will become famous soon enough

I'm in Rochester. Get up to the cities twice a month.
post #5 of 58 Old 06-30-2012, 02:29 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
TTToeknee

Well, Ricekiller is on Monday around 6-6:30pm if anyone wants to meet up beforehand. I took the whole week off, but I'll be going up north for a couple of days starting Tuesday.

Black 2003 GT V6 5-Spd.
NGM Stage 3 Iced Sniper, Hydra 2.6, 440cc Injectors, AEM Water/meth, AEM CAI, ARK DTS-V2 Techno Exhaust, DCSports Headers, NGM 70mm Tri-Flow BBTB, Bosch 190LPH Fuel Pump, Modded Phantom Grip LSD, ACT Clutch, F1 Racing Chromoly Flywheel, Megan Lowering Springs.
130k miles!

300.5whp, 265 Ft. Lbs. @12psi on a loaded dyno
post #6 of 58 Old 06-30-2012, 08:01 AM
NewTiburon.com God

caconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud ofcaconman424 has much to be proud of

There's also a meet every Wednesday at Sonic in Bloomington, that's always a lot of fun

Quote:
I search my user-name for threads that I havent replied to, just to see who is talking about me
JP for President 2012!!
post #7 of 58 Old 06-30-2012, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

I knew about Ricekiller, are you talking about the one at Wagner's off of 81? caconman424 if there are any meets I would be very appreciative to know when and where.
post #8 of 58 Old 06-30-2012, 10:50 AM
NewTiburon.com God

kellydood and dlanes are also up around the cities somewhere
post #9 of 58 Old 06-30-2012, 03:48 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

TTToeknee If you are from Albertville I am right down the road from you. I live by Riverwood National. I am game for meeting up before Ricekiller. Just shoot me a place and time and I will get back to you on that.
post #10 of 58 Old 06-30-2012, 06:30 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
I knew about Ricekiller, are you talking about the one at Wagner's off of 81? caconman424 if there are any meets I would be very appreciative to know when and where.
Ricekillers and the sonic are the ones I attend most often. There is also cars and coffee in chanhassen. Along with autocross track events. I just went to one today actually.

Event, Time, Location:

1. Ricekillers, every Monday, i believe its by wagners. Havent gone since last year.
Probably the biggest weekly meet that I know of.
More info at ricekillers.com

2. Sonic, every wednesday and starts about 6pm, in bloomington (google map sonic bloomington. Youll find it.
I go to this one almost religiously. I usually get there later though, since I work. If I see you there, Ill def say hi if I see you. About 75 - 100 cars show up usually.
More info at mngaragegeeks.com

3. Cars and coffee, every saturday morning, in Chanhassen
Cant say I know exactly where this is (never attended. Work saturdays :/) lots of exotic cars. You cant get your car into the show but still fun to check really nice ones.
Dont have anymore info on this really

4. Autocross (if you are into it) dates and times can be found in link.
Lots of fun and get to track your car i love it. The events I attend are located at dakota county tech college.
Info on events: Myautoevents.com Forums: Mnautox.com

5. General events that happen yearly. Ie. Boost for boobies, MAPerfomance proving grounds, ect.
These events happen all over the place. You can join local forums to find out more.
Local forum (im not a huge fan of the site though): mnsportcompacts.net
Also add maperformance on facebook, to get more info

Hope to see you around!

Quote:
JP for President 2012!!

Last edited by caconman424; 07-01-2012 at 11:02 AM.
post #11 of 58 Old 07-01-2012, 03:40 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

TTToeknee

I live right near the Culver's and Snap Fitness, off of LeBeaux and 50th I think. Don't know my streets too well, just moved up there in March.
I go to Ricekller every Monday, I have lots of buddies that go. If you want, we can both drive up there together, just let me know. I'll leave around 6ish.
I want to make it up to Bloomington one of these days.

Black 2003 GT V6 5-Spd.
NGM Stage 3 Iced Sniper, Hydra 2.6, 440cc Injectors, AEM Water/meth, AEM CAI, ARK DTS-V2 Techno Exhaust, DCSports Headers, NGM 70mm Tri-Flow BBTB, Bosch 190LPH Fuel Pump, Modded Phantom Grip LSD, ACT Clutch, F1 Racing Chromoly Flywheel, Megan Lowering Springs.
130k miles!

post #12 of 58 Old 07-01-2012, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

The way it is looking is I won't have to work on Monday, so if you wanted to meet up around where you are at I am game.
post #13 of 58 Old 07-01-2012, 03:13 PM
NewTiburon.com God

If I ever get my car running I'd like to get up there, hit some meets, and see some of your guy's tibs. Hopefully this month she'll be done and at DP for a tune.
post #14 of 58 Old 07-02-2012, 07:12 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

TTToeknee

Heading to RK right now. I've been down in the cities all day.

Black 2003 GT V6 5-Spd.
130k miles!

post #15 of 58 Old 07-03-2012, 12:02 AM
NewTiburon.com God

kellydood is just really nicekellydood is just really nicekellydood is just really nicekellydood is just really nice

I'm in the cities. I don't plan on being able to do much until the end of July, but I'm game to meet up when I can.
post #16 of 58 Old 07-03-2012, 01:58 AM
NewTiburon.com Post Master

dlanes is a name known to alldlanes is a name known to alldlanes is a name known to alldlanes is a name known to alldlanes is a name known to alldlanes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
kellydood and dlanes are also up around the cities somewhere
I live in St. Cloud about an hour North of the cities

03 Tiburon GT 6 speed Assassin supercharged, NGM race shortblock, Stage 2 heads, NGM stage 1 cams, NGM 90mm throttle body, Hydra 2.6 EMS, 460cc inejectors, Bosch 190lph fuel pump, SSA headers/cat-back, 3.5" SRI, NGM twin disc clutch, Phantom grip LSD conversion, KJB delrin cable bushings, Mishimoto radiator, Ark 22mm rear sway bar, Vogtland springs, Koni adjustable shocks, MOOG endlinks & tie-rods, XG350 brake conversion.
post #17 of 58 Old 07-03-2012, 07:02 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

TTToeknee

Nice seeing you two out at RK tonight hope we can meet up some more!
Darin, what's a good day to head out to your place? I'll be up north till Thursday night or Friday morning. Friday/Saturday cool?

Black 2003 GT V6 5-Spd.
130k miles!

post #18 of 58 Old 07-04-2012, 01:45 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Phoebus will become famous soon enough
Garage

Yea hopefully I don't mess up my car on the way to RK next week so it is a little more enjoyable and not me stressing out if I will make it home or not lol

But nice seeing both ya there!
post #19 of 58 Old 07-04-2012, 05:42 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

marcabishop is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in Mounds View and am down to meet up.

I am also looking to see if anyone would like to tackle my header and exhaust job on my 04 v6. I do not have the time to complete this task. I took a look at the DIY thread for 2.7, and thew my car on a lift last night over in WI and basically said.. F that.. lol

post #20 of 58 Old 07-04-2012, 11:08 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

TTToeknee

Welcome man.
The exhaust is pretty much a push over. If your car has a big amount of rust, a cutting torch would save hours of work. You can probably swap exhausts out within 2 hours dependent on that.
Headers are a whole different story though, count me out haha

Black 2003 GT V6 5-Spd.
130k miles!

post #21 of 58 Old 07-05-2012, 12:45 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

I would throw down on some of that, but my car still has a long way to go.
post #22 of 58 Old 07-05-2012, 05:08 AM
NewTiburon.com Post Master

dlanes is a name known to alldlanes is a name known to alldlanes is a name known to alldlanes is a name known to alldlanes is a name known to alldlanes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTToeknee View Post
Nice seeing you two out at RK tonight hope we can meet up some more!
Darin, what's a good day to head out to your place? I'll be up north till Thursday night or Friday morning. Friday/Saturday cool?
You have my number still right? Just shoot me a text or give me a call.

03 Tiburon GT 6 speed Assassin supercharged, NGM race shortblock, Stage 2 heads, NGM stage 1 cams, NGM 90mm throttle body, Hydra 2.6 EMS, 460cc inejectors, Bosch 190lph fuel pump, SSA headers/cat-back, 3.5" SRI, NGM twin disc clutch, Phantom grip LSD conversion, KJB delrin cable bushings, Mishimoto radiator, Ark 22mm rear sway bar, Vogtland springs, Koni adjustable shocks, MOOG endlinks & tie-rods, XG350 brake conversion.
post #23 of 58 Old 07-06-2012, 07:31 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

TTToeknee

Well if my car is up and running Monday, I'm down to meet up with a few of you later that day (5-6pm-ish). I work till about 2pm.
We could meet up somewhere, grab some food or whatever, and head to ricekiller in an orderly fashion

Black 2003 GT V6 5-Spd.
130k miles!

post #24 of 58 Old 07-07-2012, 11:14 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Phoebus will become famous soon enough
Garage

I get out at 4:30 and would be up for meeting up with you all before RK since i finally got my car running good.
post #25 of 58 Old 07-09-2012, 12:21 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

I am game for RK but I am not sure what time I will be done working tomorrow. Starting a new job out in Eagan.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.