The Official MICHIGAN Thread - Page 3 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #51 of 1658 Old 12-28-2004, 03:03 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lonzi07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: All Scattered Michigan TIbs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kliped
did it have ne decals on the side of or nething on the side at all.

i couldn't see, i was behind it and it was dark outside. plus, they were speeding a bit

"I hate... who you choose to be." < Michael Scott, The Office

2004 4cyl For Sale, ($5000 obo)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 1658 Old 12-28-2004, 03:50 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

kliped can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonzi07
i couldn't see, i was behind it and it was dark outside. plus, they were speeding a bit
haha, i mean it mightv been me but i dont really go down telegraph often, i also kno of this other red tib, that has an amazing, either decals of paintjob on the side.

04 srt4 (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
07 yamaha R1 (
)
95 awd talon 6bolt swap (
)
post #53 of 1658 Old 12-30-2004, 02:46 AM

tiburondriver47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo
me?

i dont think ive seen any of you guys around mostly old people with stock tiburons.

My friends brother told me about this Supercharged tibby running 12's. Cant remember the name of the city he said he lived in but it started with a T
That would probably be me hes talking about, I live in New Boston. Me and my friends are always up in Novi/Northville area, and we've gotten to know quite a few people out there. My friend with a red evo always goes up there a lot too. He is actually talking to this girl that goes to Novi High (Athena). Anywho, I've been taling about my car (because most of the people up there are into cars) thinking it was gonna be done soon, now everytime I go there I always have people asking where it is. Trust me though, I've been without the car for so long I dont care what the weathers like I'm driving it everywhere.

Oh yeah, I know your not "old enough" but we always go up to Bora Bora or Sonny's, probably like 3+ times a week. Usually after 9 or 10. So if you ever get the opportunity you should swing up there.

As for the car, there are just a few more minor things that need to be worked out. The whole thing is basically together, it's sitting in my garage now, but it wont start we're thinking because of the fuel settings and the ecu we have arent cooperating with eachother. I'll try to post the pics we took tomorrow if I remember.

post #54 of 1658 Old 12-30-2004, 07:05 PM

cyl_tib can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburondriver47
That would probably be me hes talking about, I live in New Boston. Me and my friends are always up in Novi/Northville area, and we've gotten to know quite a few people out there. My friend with a red evo always goes up there a lot too. He is actually talking to this girl that goes to Novi High (Athena). Anywho, I've been taling about my car (because most of the people up there are into cars) thinking it was gonna be done soon, now everytime I go there I always have people asking where it is. Trust me though, I've been without the car for so long I dont care what the weathers like I'm driving it everywhere.

Oh yeah, I know your not "old enough" but we always go up to Bora Bora or Sonny's, probably like 3+ times a week. Usually after 9 or 10. So if you ever get the opportunity you should swing up there.

As for the car, there are just a few more minor things that need to be worked out. The whole thing is basically together, it's sitting in my garage now, but it wont start we're thinking because of the fuel settings and the ecu we have arent cooperating with eachother. I'll try to post the pics we took tomorrow if I remember.

so you finally got it back huh?
post #55 of 1658 Old 12-30-2004, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyl_tib
so you finally got it back huh?
Yeah, but it still isnt running. I'm trying to post some pics now.
post #56 of 1658 Old 12-30-2004, 09:31 PM

I dunno, for some reason I cant post the pics. Probably because I'm horrible at doing stuff like this with computers or because it's telling me I need a digital camera. So if someone wants to give me their email, I will send them to you if you want to try. Thanks.
post #57 of 1658 Old 12-31-2004, 02:01 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

detroitibby is an unknown quantity at this point

send them to me Mark ill see what i can do. POOLPLEYA@YAHOO.COM

post #58 of 1658 Old 12-31-2004, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitibby
send them to me Mark ill see what i can do. POOLPLEYA@YAHOO.COM
Email sent. Thanks
post #59 of 1658 Old 12-31-2004, 11:27 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

john_paullopez is an unknown quantity at this point

An auto show get together would be good idea if anyone's interested? I couldn't help but notice this post:Detroit Int'l Auto Show Granted we can meet whenever
post #60 of 1658 Old 01-01-2005, 04:24 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

MARKS tiburon

post #61 of 1658 Old 01-01-2005, 04:30 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

marks tiburon

post #62 of 1658 Old 01-01-2005, 04:32 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Engine Bay Looks Sweet

post #63 of 1658 Old 01-01-2005, 06:06 PM

I wish the engine pics were as big as as the car one but oh well. We also have some 18's to go on it too but there out in the barn (probably sounds funny lol). I'll try to get some more pics, but thanks again.
post #64 of 1658 Old 01-01-2005, 09:17 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

yea i know. u didnt scanned them right. after u scan picture make sure u full size it before u save them. but its alright we get idea how fast this baby can be. hehe. mark u need nice looking CF hood. i might get one for my self . but stil waiting on my next gens stage IV im. hopefully we can see our tibs at redline next year.

post #65 of 1658 Old 01-01-2005, 09:42 PM
NewTiburon.com Rookie

NateX is an unknown quantity at this point

Car looks real good man. Can't wait for all us Michigan Tibs to get together. It would be great if we could all get together for the annual Tire Rack Summer X show. I went last year. It was fun.

NateX

2004 350Z Touring Edition. 18" ADR wheel's wrapped in Yoko rubber. K&N air filter, Pioneer AVIC-N1, JL Audio
post #66 of 1658 Old 01-02-2005, 06:54 PM
NewTiburon.com God

nemo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

hmm, Tony Ascenzo, one of my freinds older brothers told me about you.. Word gets around when you gots a fast tibby

Bora Bora.. wtf arent they a smoke shop? and Sonnys. So i take it you know Tony and Brilliance eh?

fd? where?
post #67 of 1658 Old 01-02-2005, 06:55 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_paullopez
An auto show get together would be good idea if anyone's interested? I couldn't help but notice this post:Detroit Int'l Auto Show Granted we can meet whenever
i aint driving to the D.. i ****in hate that place.

fd? where?
post #68 of 1658 Old 01-02-2005, 06:57 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
me?

i dont think ive seen any of you guys around mostly old people with stock tiburons.

My friends brother told me about this Supercharged tibby running 12's. Cant remember the name of the city he said he lived in but it started with a T
yeah i drive on Sheldon alot to get to work.. hate work

fd? where?
post #69 of 1658 Old 01-02-2005, 07:28 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

john_paullopez is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
i aint driving to the D.. i ****in hate that place.
Whats wrong with the D. There's so much to do downtown lol!! I don't blame you, besides school I only go for wings games(not this year)and concerts.
post #70 of 1658 Old 01-02-2005, 09:48 PM

Quote:
hmm, Tony Ascenzo, one of my freinds older brothers told me about you.. Word gets around when you gots a fast tibby

Bora Bora.. wtf arent they a smoke shop? and Sonnys. So i take it you know Tony and Brilliance eh?
Yeah I know them. I was actually gonna ask if you knew Brilliance (figured he would be one of the more popular cuz he raps). I actually went to his show at Sonny's a week or so ago. Tony's the kinda goofy one right? There's a couple of Tony's out here but I dont remember their last names. Oh yeah, and Bora is a hooka place but its also just a pretty cool place to hang out, it's almost always crowded. I was their yesterday as a matter a fact.

Do you know the kid Fred with the 400hp sliver srt4? Me and the my friend with the evo hung out with him and this kid Matt who's putting an RB motor is his s14. We were cruising for a little bit but it got to wet out so we called it a night.
Also, do you know a kid named Damon or Damian? He keeps talking stuff about my friend with the evo behind his back. My friend already took him out once, and we saw him at Bora the other day and he didnt say anything. Well, just seeing if you know any of those people. Later.

And just a side note to everyone.... I work at the airport and I have yet to meet any famous people, but today I saw:

Lisa Raye = Hott! (from "The Players Club")
Micheal Moore = Dont care for but still cool to meet someone famous
David Coulier = Uncle Joey from Full House (nice guy, I got a pic with him on my phone)

And supposedly Tara Reid came through the other day with Sergei Federov or whoever shes dating (I would have loved to see her )

Just thought it was cool, thanks for listening.
post #71 of 1658 Old 01-02-2005, 09:54 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

SlickShark is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
And just a side note to everyone.... I work at the airport and I have yet to meet any famous people, but today I saw:
Lisa Raye = Hott! (from "The Players Club")
Micheal Moore = Dont care for but still cool to meet someone famous
David Coulier = Uncle Joey from Full House (nice guy, I got a pic with him on my phone)
I also work at the airport, and the only famous people I have seen were Elden Campbell and Darko Milicic.

What do you do there?

2004 Hyundai Tiburon GTV6
post #72 of 1658 Old 01-02-2005, 11:39 PM
NewTiburon.com Rookie

mike2382 is an unknown quantity at this point

my good friend works at the airport too, he saw the american chopper guys a couple weeks ago. what do u do there?
post #73 of 1658 Old 01-03-2005, 12:21 AM

kliped can only hope to improve

hey do u guys know a kid named jimmy fiersard? hes got a red supra with a wide body kit on it, singal turbo, pushin about 802whp?

04 srt4 (
)
07 yamaha R1 (
)
95 awd talon 6bolt swap (
)
post #74 of 1658 Old 01-03-2005, 12:32 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

yes i do. he bought it from HKS.

post #75 of 1658 Old 01-03-2005, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickShark
I also work at the airport, and the only famous people I have seen were Elden Campbell and Darko Milicic.

What do you do there?
I work for TSA in the MacNamara Terminal, Red 2 checkpoint to be exact. How about you?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.