The Official MICHIGAN Thread - Page 9 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #201 of 1658 Old 04-11-2005, 03:09 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
tiburondriver47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: All Scattered Michigan TIbs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitibby
hehe where the party at again?lol
seriously....any pics of these girls? lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #202 of 1658 Old 04-11-2005, 09:46 PM
NewTiburon.com God

nemo is an unknown quantity at this point

over at my buddies in Grosse ile... lol, dunno if hes cool with random people showin up .. hah.

fd? where?
post #203 of 1658 Old 04-12-2005, 04:22 PM

kliped can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo
over at my buddies in Grosse ile... lol, dunno if hes cool with random people showin up .. hah.
tell him a party is nothing with out hot girls and us older guys lol

04 srt4 (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
07 yamaha R1 (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
95 awd talon 6bolt swap (
)

post #204 of 1658 Old 04-12-2005, 08:40 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by kliped
tell him a party is nothing with out hot girls and us older guys lol
well dude, hes not having it anymore... what time are you guys going to milan?? Dunno if i wanna race with my clutch, but if i go there i am forsure gonna race, fried clutch or not lol

fd? where?
post #205 of 1658 Old 04-12-2005, 11:26 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

detroitibby is an unknown quantity at this point

haha nemo i think me and u will be towing our cars home. lol o well enother excuse to get real clutch and flywheel.
so what time milan open til on sat? what time u guys wanna meet up? who eles wants to go?and if u say ur coming and not show up ill kill u. lol j/k

post #206 of 1658 Old 04-12-2005, 11:56 PM

Quote:
haha nemo i think me and u will be towing our cars home. lol o well enother excuse to get real clutch and flywheel.
so what time milan open til on sat? what time u guys wanna meet up? who eles wants to go?and if u say ur coming and not show up ill kill u. lol j/k
Well I would love to be there, our car will most likely be home on sat, but I work until 8:30 and I think they close shortly after that and its a 30+ minute drive. You should see about the car tomarrow. Well probably end up going sometime next wed.
post #207 of 1658 Old 04-13-2005, 04:17 AM
NewTiburon.com Rookie

mike2382 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wednesday is my day off, so i would be interested in going to the track. ne idea of cost and what time they open up? If we do go, there is a gas station on the corner of willis and carpenter that sells race gas, should be a nice little addition before we get there.
post #208 of 1658 Old 04-13-2005, 06:45 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
dude, but i dont want another stock clutch..... i want rims, gahhhhhhhhhh .... lol

how far is Milan from Troy, i gotta try and be in troy by 6:00

fd? where?
post #209 of 1658 Old 04-13-2005, 07:05 AM

Quote:
dude, but i dont want another stock clutch..... i want rims, gahhhhhhhhhh .... lol

how far is Milan from Troy, i gotta try and be in troy by 6:00
troy wats in troy, thats like 5 minutes from my house. its about an hour from troy.

04 srt4 (
)
07 yamaha R1 (
)
)

Last edited by kliped; 04-13-2005 at 06:49 PM.
post #210 of 1658 Old 04-13-2005, 06:48 PM

tiburondriver47, i definitly can not wait to see ur beast of a tib!!!

04 srt4 (
)
07 yamaha R1 (
)
)
post #211 of 1658 Old 04-13-2005, 09:12 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
troy wats in troy, thats like 5 minutes from my house. its about an hour from troy.
i is meeting some buddies in troy, an hour.. .lol wtf my buddy said it was like 20 minutes

fd? where?
post #212 of 1658 Old 04-13-2005, 09:39 PM

Quote:
i is meeting some buddies in troy, an hour.. .lol wtf my buddy said it was like 20 minutes
ur buddy is on crack lol

04 srt4 (
)
07 yamaha R1 (
)
)
post #213 of 1658 Old 04-14-2005, 07:09 PM

so the track opens at 12...but im not really sure wat time it closes at. so let me kno if ne of u guys r still intrested, if not we can always reschedule

04 srt4 (
)
07 yamaha R1 (
)
)
post #214 of 1658 Old 04-14-2005, 08:05 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Sooooo saturday right? Im all clear except for work, i should be out by like 2 or so... i hope, weve been busy as hell so iono...

fd? where?
post #215 of 1658 Old 04-15-2005, 06:21 PM

hey, nebody goin to redline 2nite? im more than likely goin

04 srt4 (
)
07 yamaha R1 (
)
)
post #216 of 1658 Old 04-15-2005, 07:02 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

i am. ill be there around 9. so hope to see u there guys

post #217 of 1658 Old 04-16-2005, 12:09 AM

i would like to say thank you to sergie and mark for showing up at redline, there was huge turn out of cars but only 3 tibs. come on u lazy f.uckin ppl, be active! NEXT FRIDAY at 8PM, 11mile and inkster, if ur not doin something, now u r! also dont bring anything illegal with u and dont act stupied there, cuz cops r comin through every 10 min. but have fun, walk around and look at the cars that u only wish u could own.

04 srt4 (
)
07 yamaha R1 (
)
)
post #218 of 1658 Old 04-16-2005, 03:36 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

hey looks like alot of people can go to the track on wed. me and boris decidet to go on wed. that way we can see marks tib at the track alright let us know whos down for wed.

post #219 of 1658 Old 04-16-2005, 10:00 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
hey looks like alot of people can go to the track on wed. me and boris decidet to go on wed. that way we can see marks tib at the track alright let us know whos down for wed.

ooo man, wednesday.. damn ...!! ****ing work

fd? where?
post #220 of 1658 Old 04-17-2005, 01:26 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Lonzi07 is an unknown quantity at this point

so yeah, i missed the ****ing meet because i forgot when it was and havent had the internet for like a month+. sweet, right?

anyways, i always see this pink-sparkle tiburon driving around westand/canton driven by an asian girl. i saw the car at red robin today so i stopped and took a look at it... its pretty sweet actually. the interior was all custom pinked-out too. except i was disgusted with the purple middle console it had... if you're going to do something the rediculous, stick with one color.

"I hate... who you choose to be." < Michael Scott, The Office

2004 4cyl For Sale, ($5000 obo)
post #221 of 1658 Old 04-17-2005, 12:58 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonzi07
so yeah, i missed the ****ing meet because i forgot when it was and havent had the internet for like a month+. sweet, right?

anyways, i always see this pink-sparkle tiburon driving around westand/canton driven by an asian girl. i saw the car at red robin today so i stopped and took a look at it... its pretty sweet actually. the interior was all custom pinked-out too. except i was disgusted with the purple middle console it had... if you're going to do something the rediculous, stick with one color.
well for next time, u can give me ur phone number ill call u and let u know.
hahha i saw that tiburon in novi, i was with my friends so they all laghing , i was like guys lets go this is not a tiburon. lol. man that thig is ugly, good job with painting inrerior, but pink? with stars or whatever she had on it. hope she never joins NT.COM lol

Last edited by detroitibby; 04-17-2005 at 04:35 PM.
post #222 of 1658 Old 04-18-2005, 12:15 AM

hey for who ever is goin to milan on wednesday, wat time do u guys wanna go? the gates open at 4, also where do u guys wanna meet up at?

04 srt4 (
)
07 yamaha R1 (
)
)
post #223 of 1658 Old 04-18-2005, 05:12 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Quote:
hey for who ever is goin to milan on wednesday, wat time do u guys wanna go? the gates open at 4, also where do u guys wanna meet up at?
lets meet up at like 3:30 at the same place(fountain walk) what u say?

post #224 of 1658 Old 04-18-2005, 05:18 PM

sounds good to me, HEY anybody else coming? mark are u still coming?

04 srt4 (
)
07 yamaha R1 (
)
)
post #225 of 1658 Old 04-19-2005, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonzi07
Her name is Sandy. I met her through a friend but I dont talk to her anymore. I told her about NT but she didnt really seem interested. I believe the car was a graduation gift and they had the interior all done up too. I got a up close look once, it's awesome for a girly car, but a little too much any other way.

Anywho about the track, probably wont be able to make it with the car (it figures right).

What happend was on the way back from Florida my Dad was driving it and after making a stop he heard a loud rattle noise. First thing he thought is that it might be the trans after those runs. So he had to wait there because he didnt want to drive it, and wait almost a whole day for my mom to leave and meet up with him (he left before she did/ they towed it down). So he was taking a look at it for T.C to make sure it wasnt the engine and he noticed the noise was coming from the S/C.
Well, me and a friend went to go take off the belt and bypass the S/C and start it to see if it was infact the S/C. When we got the belt off we noticed the pulley had A Lot of slop in it. T.C torqued it but I guess the 10 hour highway drive might have caused it to loosen and he didnt notice right away because the windows were down and radio+. So after taking off the pulley we saw it damaged the inside of it were it slides over the "key".
Believe it or not this is good news. We first thought it could have been the trans, then a bearing in the S/C (lots more $and time), but just a pulley is ok. So we need to order a new pulley/key from T.C, get it anodized and put it back on. Hopefully that will fix it. Cuz theres a couple cars out at the street races that I've had my eyes on (not that I would ever do such a thing) lol.

if you guys want to meet up or just meet down there on wednesday let me know my number is &#$ - &&! - %($@ or pm me. I'll try my hardest to make it, but I'm horible with remebering plans so.... Maybe I can have my dad tow the car down. We'll see.
Later
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.