980K views 34K replies 238 participants last post by  rippmodstibi 
#1 · (Edited)
The missouri thread will never die. :biggrin:

So, lets start talking about the meet.

Date: April or May. (open opinions)

#2,044 ·
Re: The Official MISSOURI thread

jwHerm said:
Just found out I won't be able to make it to the upcoming meet. Too bad I wont be able to own phlash like first expected.
I doubt you'll have a chance justin. Your i4 against a v6 doenst look good.
I raced him from a roll once and we were even for like coulpe of seconds and then he took off. I had intake and ehaust then.

#2,048 ·

4ndream said:
I can own him for you if you would like Justin.

Don't pick on the I-4 kids Phlash, I know your mother would not approve.
Damn I-4 kids are almost as bad as the freakin Auto V6 guys!! Oh wait...that's me :3_saai: .

#2,051 ·

Fine you win... I'll go back to my Sh!t-tronic. ::sits in corner alone::

#2,052 ·

OneHOttTibbyGT said:
Fine you win... I'll go back to my Sh!t-tronic. ::sits in corner alone::
hey, look on the bright side. When everyone's bitching about their clutch going out, us sh!t-tronic people can laugh in their face :biggrin:

#2,054 ·

yg17 said:
so does anyone want to see Team America on Saturday? The crappy Rolla theater isnt showing it and I have to see it but going to the movies alone sucks
so anyone want to see it? Its from the creators of South Park, there's no way it can be bad!

#2,056 ·

4ndream said:
I might be able to go, have to talk to the wife.

The tib is cleaned up, ready for the meet. Hey Emir, I get to pick up my baby at 11:00 tomorrow morning so the meet should be fun. Hopefully no more system problems!!!
Wish I could say that about mine...my Tib is dirty. Parking outside and nonstop rain this week does make a messy car. Its gotta be the black though, I parked in front of a red Tib earlier today that was parked outside in the rain too but looked a lot cleaner

#2,057 ·

Heys guys,

I am sad to say I have to miss the meet. I have a couple of big projects at work that need to get done so I'll be doing that this weekend. I hope everyone has fun. Keep me informed of what's to come. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.