The missouri thread will never die. :biggrin:

So, lets start talking about the meet.

Date: April or May. (open opinions)

#241 ·
Re: Official MISSOURI thread

but you need activities for those of us who completley suck at any sport :D

Tuscani GK said:
Good morning, kids!

Emir and I were discussing options for "things to do" last night at the meet. So far, we have "meet and greet" and, perhaps, "show". :p At some point, we're also planning to have dinner. So, basically... The meet starts at 2pm and will probably end a couple (4-6?) hours later. Dinner being around 6 or 7, I'm guessing.

Anyway, here's my ad hoc list of events:
Find a park
then play:
baseball, softball, volleyball, basketball, soccer, etc.

Basically, ya'll need to decide what you want to do. :D

We could, in theory, play sports all day, but if anyone has any other ideas, please throw them out ASAP. Next weekend is the big day.

#242 ·

I am agreeing with YG17. No sports for me kids, but I'll watch and bring a coloring book? If anyone wants to color, lemme know and i'll bring a 64-ct crayon box. :)
Um... Yeah. Hopefully it'll be nice... Any word on the weather *not that it'll be right the far from the date*?
Okay, still no word on work schedule. :(
XOXO kids!

#243 ·

PinkTiburon said:
I am agreeing with YG17. No sports for me kids, but I'll watch and bring a coloring book? If anyone wants to color, lemme know and i'll bring a 64-ct crayon box. :)
Um... Yeah. Hopefully it'll be nice... Any word on the weather *not that it'll be right the far from the date*?
Okay, still no word on work schedule. :(
XOXO kids!
yeah, if anyone's got an LCD screen in their car Ill provide the PS2 :D

#245 ·

I'll be there but it looks like I'm going to have to leave early. I have something I have to be at so I think I have to leave around 5:30 or so. Damn cause dinner and driving around sounded like fun.

#247 ·

4ndream said:
:3_sadley: Can't come. But I will be moving back to St. Louis shortly. Is there anyone on here from anywhere in MO other than STL besides me?
I'm going to be in Rolla next year for college, but thats about it.

anyone else from Rolla? I doubt it because when I was there, I only saw like 5 foreign cars (ironically, one was a Tib in the dorm parking lot))

#249 ·

4ndream said:
Only 5 foreign cars? 90% of that college is Asian. That is wierd.
5 isnt the exact number, I didnt count or anything, but it seemed like everyone had Fords and GM cars, i saw very few imports driving around

#252 ·

Tuscani I4, Phalsh, and I talked about a show that my friends put on every year in memory of on our guys that died racing his car. It should be in August, and if there are enough people that want to come we might be able to get our own class for judgement. If any of you have ever entered in a show then you know how much fun they are. Let me know if you might be interested.

#254 ·

It will be. I also just found out that RIPP is going to do the Black Box for N/A tibs that can be changed over to FI when the SDS comes out. That is next on the list.

Hey Phlash, go to the dealer and get a plenum gasket and try to hook up that spacer again. Mine isn't leaking at all. It is onlyh like $15.

#255 ·

...Okay, so I know the definites so far are:

Tuscani-I4 - of course, as he's the "Pres"
Tuscani GK - of course, because I'm the "VP"
PinkTiburon - getting off work early
yg17 - ps2 boy
bri2003 - attending, leaving early
phlash - I assume... he called dibs on the girl, afterall ;)

...Am I missing anyone else?

#256 ·

Tuscani GK said:
...Okay, so I know the definites so far are:

Tuscani-I4 - of course, as he's the "Pres"
Tuscani GK - of course, because I'm the "VP"
PinkTiburon - getting off work early
yg17 - ps2 boy
bri2003 - attending, leaving early
phlash - I assume... he called dibs on the girl, afterall ;)

...Am I missing anyone else?
ps2 boy? someone really has an LCD? If I remember, I'll bring the PS2 but I have few games and one controller

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.