Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

The Official MISSOURI Thread

980K views 34K replies 238 participants last post by  rippmodstibi 
#1 · (Edited)
The missouri thread will never die. :biggrin:

So, lets start talking about the meet.

Date: April or May. (open opinions)

#27,081 ·
Would be a perfect day for it, but isn't the weather supposed to turn again tomorrow or Sunday...

#27,083 ·
Hi everyone, finally back :3_clown:
d@mn stranger! where ya been?

hello kiddddiessss
u too! how life fer my favorite cassy?

Hey everyone, whats up.....
sup man.....

sooooooo somebody we all know got in a heated discussion with his wife this morning and it made him so mad that he called up ARK from work and ordered dt-p coilovers and pulleys.....can u guess who i may be speaking of?:3_headsha

PJM u got time to help finish wiring?--and any idear whut cood bee rong wit zeitronix? grrrrr i whant me ah toon!

#27,084 ·
Been stuck on the border of North Korea for almost 3 weeks.

No internet, no power, no entertainment.... GOD it sucked so much balls.

But now I'm back, and I'm car shopping....again.

(new interest.....Evo IX MR JDM)

But who knows...it keeps changing anyways, but rest assured, my next car will be jaw droppin ppl like mad.

#27,085 ·
welcome back from the DMZ buddy missed ya yeah it is rough when they put ya in that kinda position but it could be worse you could be sitting in the big sandbox like 60 percent of our armed forces

#27,087 ·
welcome back from the DMZ buddy missed ya yeah it is rough when they put ya in that kinda position but it could be worse you could be sitting in the big sandbox like 60 percent of our armed forces
Oh best believe my arse is going there in spring->fall 2009. So it makes no difference lol.

#27,088 ·
Hey guys, sorry i havent been around lately.

Today the car pooped out on my on the way home from the cardinals game. My headlights wouldnt turn on. I have no idea what the problem is. I checked all my fuses, and all my wires nothing is melted. The weird thing is that the high beams will not turn on as well, the blue high beam indicator icon on the gauge cluster doesn't turn on as well. I'm taking it to dick dean, if they give me some ******** its my HID im calling u guys up its going to be a Gateway GK smack down.

While at the Dealership i might as well get my seat belt fixed and air bag light sensor replace since i spilt some soda in the seat belt. Ooops! Ive been driving with an Air Bag Light on for the past two months.

Pauly sorry i didnt answer your phone call buddy, i was with the girl. PJM i will try to get outta the dealership in time to pick u up from Ziebart. Or u can J walk past manchester and go to DICK dean and help me ****ing yell at them telling them that my AE and my HIDs arent the problem.

We'll see how it does.

Who is the titan guy?

/rant

#27,090 ·
OK GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP NOW.... OUR WEBMASTER NEEDS A FEW THINGS FROM YOU ASAP AS HE IS TRYING TO LAUNCH THE SITE BY FRIDAY....

1) A BRIEF BIO
2) 3 OF YOUR FAVORITE PICS OF YOUR CAR
3) MOD LIST.
4) CONTACT INFO... EMAIL.... PHONE.... (THOSE WON'T BE POSTED ON THE SITE BUT WILL HAVE A DIRECTORY LISTED OF THEM ON THERE FOR MEMBERS ONLY)

PLS SEND THESE TO GATEWAYGKCC@GMAIL.COM IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO...

#27,091 ·
Also Because I Know You Guys Are Pic Whores Send All Photos You Have Saved Of Cruises And Meets In A Different Email... The Best Way To Do All Of This Would Be Put Them As An Attachment Or If They Are Listed On Your Photobucket Put All The Links In... These 2 Things Are Critical So That We Can Have Our Site Up And Fully Functional .

Also Pj Email Me The Diode Dynamics Banner As We Have A Special Section For You

#27,092 ·
right on pauly finally something happening for the club. w00t w00t

#27,093 · (Edited)
dood im always available fer a shouting session at DICK dean!
all da salesmen were eye-fukn my car when i had caliper replaced(and im very suprised they didnt try to blame failure on painted calipers!)

well coilovers and pulleys should be here in acouple days, i'll be looking for pointers on installing pulleys for sure...
gonna go get hosed at dobbs 2mrrw fer some sweet @ss tires cuz i gots 2 that leak bad and need to be filled daily....

thanks fer callin 2day pjm i know this is a pretty hectic time for ya!

and btw SUPER-ULTRA-CONGRATS to our recent grads! it may seem pretty non-spectacular in this day and age to have a H.S. diploma but it really is an accomplishment and a rite of passage......beware time will start flying by in acouple years....around 22/23 is when u will blink and be an old man/lady! so enjoy ur few remaining years of slow aging!!!

#27,097 ·
oh and those underdash led lights paul are damn near blinding in actual nighttime ... had to turn them off when i was drivin home from south city from meeting the web guy.....

#27,100 ·
i'll take some pics tomorrow i need some new ones with the NEW TINTS!!! woo.

btw guys wait til you see the thread about trevor and me and our adventures today

kirby no problem sorry i was talkin to you then my teacher walked in LOL
Does it involve you J-walking past manchester?? with pics or vid???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.