980K views 34K replies 238 participants last post by  rippmodstibi 
#1 · (Edited)
The missouri thread will never die. :biggrin:

So, lets start talking about the meet.

Date: April or May. (open opinions)

#22 ·
Re: Official MISSOURI thread

Hey guys,

I been talking to lucifer and I think he is going to try and make the meet. Looks like we may have a good size get together. Does anyone have any dates in mind yet? And I was thinking, is this going to by a bar-b-que meet? If it is let me know what I can bring to help out.

#23 ·

I hope he shows. But yes, I was thinking that if we have the meet on a sunny day, we should go ahead and have a nice meal with that. It should be alot of fun. What do you guys think of brians idea?

Now! What we should do is, get everybodys free weekends in april or may. When we have those free weekends, than we can make the schedule and not fear who's not gonna be able to show up. What do you say?

#25 ·

I'm open to any weekend in April (well except easter sunday :2_biggrin ). Saturdays are best for me but if a Sunday is the only day everyone can do it I shouldn't have a problem making it.

#26 ·

bri2003 said:
I'm open to any weekend in April (well except easter sunday :2_biggrin ). Saturdays are best for me but if a Sunday is the only day everyone can do it I shouldn't have a problem making it.
Yeah, I'd rather do this on a nice, sunny Saturday afternoon... About 75-80 degrees... No clouds, decent breeze... Haha, I'll stop now. Point being... Saturday's probably going to be a better day for just about everyone.

#29 ·

To all the people in St. Louis: Where in StL does everyone live and what area are you usually driving around in the most?

I've seen so many Tibs on the road lately and I always wonder if it's someone from NT.com.

I live and am almost always in the Chesterfield area. Black I4, no mods :D

Saw someone today on my way to work at Clarkson and Chesterfield Parkway, right in front of the mall. Dark blue Tib. Is that anyone? And if that was you, in case you didn't know, one of your headlights is burnt out.

And does anyone here drive a silver GT that goes to parkway central? See that car in the parking lot all the time

#30 ·

ohhh your not the only one who sees them driving around. I saw one today 1 block from my house and it was a silver i4 I believe. The guy just turned the other direction and drove away. I guess he wasn't a car enthusiastic. And 2 days ago, I was driving at night and guess whats next to me in the other line. A blue tib. A guy was driving and he didn't care either. Why? Because i was driving next to him for 2 miles and he was just driving like I was not even there. Another non car enthusiastic. Whats wrong with these people.

I live in south city stl. But where I drive the most is webster groves and south county. I always see tibs.

#32 · (Edited)

Hans_pfall said:
Heya fellas,

I've gotta agree about Saturday being the day and before we start feeling full on summer heat. As long as I know a few weeks ahead of time I'm there.

Josh
Awesome. And yes. we'll sure do that josh. :3_winkthu

Tuscani-I4 (me)
Bri2003
Tuscani GK
Rock37
Isis
PinkTiburon
Phlash
Terry
Jumpman
Hans_pfall
yg17

#34 ·

May I come and Play to guys??? I am moving up there tomorrow to Richmond heights (just west of St. Louis). I will be in the St Louis area for about 8 weeks training at my new company ( so kind to put me up ina corp. suite) headquarters. Then i will be moving on to Cabondale, IL. but really want to see how tight you guys have things. I am from Chicago/Peoria areas from 5 years back and it's been fun in Houston, but now I am heading home. I would love to get in on a meet. I know some guys from houston and Chicago, and Southern Illinois are going to Autorama/World of Wheels March 19-21 at the conention center downtown.
Just wanted to say waz up, and my drive will start early this morning and can't wait to get to the mid-west. And if I see ya, you will be noticed, I hate people who can't even acknowledge other Tib's!
Ohh yeah, I am the silver with the Deviant Konceptz window banner that is silver and black!!

#35 ·

Congrats on your job. Hope you have a safe trip.
And yes you may come and play lol. It will be our first meet.
I'll be going to the autorama show too. So the more people go the better.
I'll make sure to keep a look out for you.

#36 ·

yg17 said:
To all the people in St. Louis: Where in StL does everyone live and what area are you usually driving around in the most?

I've seen so many Tibs on the road lately and I always wonder if it's someone from NT.com.

I live and am almost always in the Chesterfield area. Black I4, no mods :D

Saw someone today on my way to work at Clarkson and Chesterfield Parkway, right in front of the mall. Dark blue Tib. Is that anyone? And if that was you, in case you didn't know, one of your headlights is burnt out.

And does anyone here drive a silver GT that goes to parkway central? See that car in the parking lot all the time
I work in the Chesterfield area so I spend most of my time out there and drive a silver GT but I don't go to Parkway. I drive past that mall a lot. The thing is I don't always drive the Tib around. My wife and I switch off and on a lot, so if you she a girl driving a silver GT in O'fallon it might be her. Come to think of it I just might have to steal the car from her so I can drive it on Friday :3_shiny: . It seems I drive all over the place, O'fallon, Chesterfield, South County, so you've most likly have seen me but just didn't know it.

#37 ·

Given the opportunity, I'd acknowledge another Tib, but I don't want them to think I want to race, because I don't.

Seems like with some people if you look over they'll think you're racing. I was on Clarkson out in Ellisville at a stoplight and some dude in a really old riced out nissan pulled up next to me. I looked over to check out the rice. He looked at me and seemed to motion that he wanted to race. But when the light turned green, I think he finally realized that rush hour traffic on Clarkson road isn't the best place to race. Moron.

#38 ·

yg17 said:
Given the opportunity, I'd acknowledge another Tib, but I don't want them to think I want to race, because I don't.

Seems like with some people if you look over they'll think you're racing. I was on Clarkson out in Ellisville at a stoplight and some dude in a really old riced out nissan pulled up next to me. I looked over to check out the rice. He looked at me and seemed to motion that he wanted to race. But when the light turned green, I think he finally realized that rush hour traffic on Clarkson road isn't the best place to race. Moron.
...You mean rush hour traffic doesn't make for a good race? Damn, all those times...

But yeah, I'm always on the lookout. I can spot these cars from a mile away at this point. Got my best friend trained to spot them, too, incase I miss them. :D

#39 ·

Ok guys it looks like April just got really crazy for me. Is there any chance we could push it off till May or even pick a date that way I can get a better idea of what I can push off to go to the meet? My problem is I found out I have several b-days I have to be at a my sister is due to give birth any day now. I'm sorry for any problems this my cause everyone. If April is the only month everyone can get together then I will see what I can do to make it. But if I had a date it would help a lot.

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.