980K views 34K replies 238 participants last post by  rippmodstibi 
#1 · (Edited)
The missouri thread will never die. :biggrin:

So, lets start talking about the meet.

Date: April or May. (open opinions)

#1,041 ·
Re: Official MISSOURI thread

Tuscani-I4 said:
well if you still wanna do the clear corner mod, me and Mike would love to help. We can do it in less then and hour. Just a question.

p.s. the wheels look bitchin hot.
True. We flew last night, spur of the moment decison on my part (I'd been putting it off out of concern over condensation in the headlights). We ran to Auto Zone, got the sealant, ran home, heated up the oven, threw 'em in, took 'em out, ripped 'em apart and stuck 'em back together. And it was QUICK. Jackie's took maybe twice as long as mine did, but as with the CAI install (and me with the exhausts), after a couple times, we've got it down to a science.

So yeah, if you need it done, give us a call. My cell phone number is plastered all over here. Also, any other installation stuff you want / need help with, let us know. I know I'm willing to lend a hand and Emir's about the most helpful guy I've ever met.

So, there ya go. :D

#1,043 ·

Tuscani GK said:
Emir's about the most helpful guy I've ever met.
w00t!!!!!!!!! Crazy mod freak. lol

Yeah, I work on fri sat and sun but then I eventually will have time next week for the mod if you wanna do it. I go back to school on the 23rd so next week is my free time. If you wanna do it then, Im up for it. I know mike is too.

#1,046 ·

Yeah, like mike said. Don't worry about the sealant. I have some and so does mike. The tube is 2.99 anyway. Damn man, Daytona for 2 weeks. Thats nice.
I'll check how monday looks on my schedule. Im always working on monday but hopfully I wont wonrk this one.
Oh, till what time do you work on friday?

#1,050 ·

Tuscani-I4 said:
Are you the one who's ordering ground wires tomorrow?? Ummm yeah, it IS YOU. :3_got-hoo
Crazy mod freak!!!! This can go on and on.
...I will stop telling you my insider secrets! :p

And sadly, there's a LONG list of things I want to get... But I don't have the money. I'm thinking about getting a second job, but we'll see... Anyone know a part-time place that's hiring? ...With good pay, of course.

#1,051 ·

Tuscani GK said:
...I will stop telling you my insider secrets! :p

And sadly, there's a LONG list of things I want to get... But I don't have the money. I'm thinking about getting a second job, but we'll see... Anyone know a part-time place that's hiring? ...With good pay, of course.
ummm....Target?

If you're that desperate for a job, they'll probably hire you since a ton of kids are leaving for college. Heck, I know the backroom will be short about 3 people soon

#1,052 ·

yg17 said:
ummm....Target?

If you're that desperate for a job, they'll probably hire you since a ton of kids are leaving for college. Heck, I know the backroom will be short about 3 people soon
Hm... I wonder how that would work with Jackie being there, too, though. I know they pay pretty decent, though... Right?

#1,053 ·

Tuscani GK said:
Hm... I wonder how that would work with Jackie being there, too, though. I know they pay pretty decent, though... Right?
lol, define decent ;)

I'm making $8.05/hr which I didnt think was too bad for someone my age, but some might say thats nothing

#1,054 ·

yg17 said:
lol, define decent ;)

I'm making $8.05/hr which I didnt think was too bad for someone my age, but some might say thats nothing
Eh, when I was a MANAGER at Kmart, I made $7.85 an hour. Of course, that was Collinsville, IL. You guys are in upscale Chesterfield. :p

$8 wouldn't be too bad, not too bad at all.

#1,055 ·

Tuscani GK said:
Eh, when I was a MANAGER at Kmart, I made $7.85 an hour. Of course, that was Collinsville, IL. You guys are in upscale Chesterfield. :p

$8 wouldn't be too bad, not too bad at all.
since you were a manager at K-Mart, maybe they'll make you a team lead (target talk for a department manager) which I think pays more.

#1,056 ·

yg17 said:
since you were a manager at K-Mart, maybe they'll make you a team lead (target talk for a department manager) which I think pays more.
Talked to Jackie about it for a bit last night (I say a bit because I really didn't see her yesterday... :3_saai: ) Anyway, she suggested I find a job that actually benefits us, like at a movie theatre (free movies) or a restaurant (free food), etc. So, I don't know... We'll see.

Anyway, I ordered my ground wires this morning. Should have them soon enough... Priority USPS... Whatever that gets me.

#1,058 ·

wxman25 said:
Hey guys I was on ebay earlier and they have bodykits for like 500 dollars. These bodykits cost like 1000 dollars (Min Garage). Do you think this is good deal?
ive heard its not worth it, some of the ebay kits don't fit perfectly so its a lot of work to make it look good. the money you save from buying off ebay will be spent at a bodyshop to get it looking right

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.