Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

The Official MISSOURI Thread

980K views 34K replies 238 participants last post by  rippmodstibi 
#1 · (Edited)
The missouri thread will never die. :biggrin:

So, lets start talking about the meet.

Date: April or May. (open opinions)

#4 ·
So how did everyone like the roads this morning? Did anyone have problems getting around town? I didn't drive the tib today but my wife did and she said it slid once but other then that it did ok.

#6 ·
Tuscani-I4 said:
Being outhere for 20 minutes de-iceing the tib was not that much fun
These are the days I'm so glad to have a garage. The ebrake thing sounds like a lot of fun, to bad with my luck I would end up hitting something in the parking lot that was coverd by a mound of snow. :)

#7 ·
I was making sure to find the perfect parking lot. It was big with no cars anywhere. Then the show started :biggrin: :biggrin:

I have a garage, but then I would have to drive around back + its not an automatic door.
I'm plannig on putting an automatic garage door in spring. Then I'll be ready for winter. :biggrin:

#10 ·
Re: Official MISSOURI thread

Anyone go to Mardi Gras this weekend?

#11 ·

Oh, oh... I was there...

For the most part, tho, it wasn't any fun. I had to babysit a couple of drunk girls I know from work, so... We ended up getting there around 2 and leaving around 8... Sad, they were PLASTERED. We went to Hard Rock at Union Station (had a room at the Hyatt), the two girls got into a fist fight (around 10), I up and left, went to the room, fell asleep and they wandered in at random intervals thruout the night. Next year... I'm going STAG...

#12 ·

Wow that sucks you have a bad time. I went 2 years ago with a few friends and things got crazy. It was a blast. With missing out on it this year due to work I hope I can make it next year.

#14 ·

Can't wait. Maybe we should start a list of who thinks they can make it and when the best time to meet would be.

#16 · (Edited)

PinkTiburon said:
Yay for meets! Liking the 60 degree weather today??? Washed and waxed Jaws thismorning.
Okay, i'm in Ballwin, MO so keep me updated on what's happening!
awesome thants another STL member. Welcome

These are the ones I know of so far.

Tuscani-I4 (me)
Bri2003
Tuscani GK
Rock37
Isis
PinkTiburon
Phlash
Terry
Jumpman
Hans_pfall

feel free to add if you know of any more people. :3_winkthu

#20 ·

yg17 said:
Im in StL. If I'm able to go, I'll be there. Are completley stock Tibs welcome, or is it all for modded cars? :D

Everyone is welcome. Don't worry about having a stock tib, mines not that modded. If you look at my sig not much has been done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.