Wtb-Front Dc sports strut tower bar. Buy/trade I have a lot of parts. - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 04-19-2014, 03:34 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Novice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hcriddick21 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Wtb-Front Dc sports strut tower bar. Buy/trade I have a lot of parts.

Looking for one of those first edition dc sports strut tower bars. The one that was the dual bar version looks like the rear bar. I'm staying NA so I'll be good with that bar. I'm will to pay or trade parts. I have a set of Ssautochrome V2 race headers that are brand new, never used never installed. Paid 240.00, Looking for 175.00 or equivalent in trade. I have a ton more parts and I've been a member since 2005 but not many posts so I can put my stuff up yet to sell in the proper thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 04-19-2014, 09:16 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
tibby4me will become famous soon enough
Garage
Re: Wtb-Front Dc sports strut tower bar. Buy/trade I have a lot of parts.

pm me what u got for sale
post #3 of 14 Old 04-19-2014, 09:18 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
reko is a glorious beacon of lightreko is a glorious beacon of lightreko is a glorious beacon of lightreko is a glorious beacon of lightreko is a glorious beacon of light
Garage

I think you can post in the regional thread section though.

Profile:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Album:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Current WTB's: quality turbo manifold, i4 timing cover set, i4 valve cover, cam sprocket, oil pan, ecm patch cord, 04 2.0L manual ecm
Current for sale thread:

post #4 of 14 Old 04-19-2014, 09:19 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
tibby4me will become famous soon enough
Garage

also here u go...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-Sports-CS...e487f4&vxp=mtr
post #5 of 14 Old 04-19-2014, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Novice

(Thread Starter)

That seller is messing up they have a picture up of the front strut tower bar but in this description on their site..it said.the.rear.is.what.they are selling. I'll have to check into the regional sales to sell right now till I free up enough posts even though I've been in the Hyundai scene and all the forums since 2000. I'll pm you a list of what I have Monday out tues on my off days.
post #6 of 14 Old 04-19-2014, 05:04 PM
NewTiburon.com God

reko is a glorious beacon of lightreko is a glorious beacon of lightreko is a glorious beacon of lightreko is a glorious beacon of lightreko is a glorious beacon of light
Garage

I dont know how important to you that it is dc sport brand, but I acquired a used on of these (http://www.sharkracing.com/03-08-tib...lid-strut-bar/) and will be painting it instead. I too wanted the double bar version. Prior to getting a deal on that I was getting ready to add a second bar myself or do this. DC sports strut bar-prototype custom made

Profile:

Album:

Current WTB's: quality turbo manifold, i4 timing cover set, i4 valve cover, cam sprocket, oil pan, ecm patch cord, 04 2.0L manual ecm
Current for sale thread:
post #7 of 14 Old 04-20-2014, 07:38 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Novice

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by reko View Post
I dont know how important to you that it is dc sport brand, but I acquired a used on of these (http://www.sharkracing.com/03-08-tib...lid-strut-bar/) and will be painting it instead. I too wanted the double bar version. Prior to getting a deal on that I was getting ready to add a second bar myself or do this. DC sports strut bar-prototype custom made
I just really like the double bar design I don't care for brands really as long as it's a quality build. And the shark racing one is awesome too but I'd never pay 230 for a strut tower bar. Sometimes their prices are a bit ridiculous. I'd just buy a rear sway bar for that price and get much more functionality out of the sway bar.
post #8 of 14 Old 04-20-2014, 10:01 AM
Captain Québec

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
NewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud of

Thread moved to regional section since you don't have the minimum required post to sell or offer parts on the forum.

ALL sale should be LOCAL.

Thanks.

Community Voted Best Staff Member Of 2013

2007 GS Sport Charcoal Grey Tiburon -

2002 Stock Elantra - Sold
2008 GS Sport Tidal Wave Blue Tiburon - Actual
post #9 of 14 Old 04-20-2014, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Novice

(Thread Starter)

I tried to message a mod but got no response. I've been a member since 2005 just haven't posted much. I've more or less just scanned and read what's going on with Hyundai over the years to keep up to date. I understand your rules but like I said I've been around a long time. I've more populated the Hyundai aftermarket forums all this time because I was more working on my 97. Now I'm going to part out the 97 tib and focus on my 06. I'll continue to chop away at my hundred but I'd really like to get some stuff sold. As I said understandable for your rules there are there because of the more unsavory types. Well with this post I'm one more closer.
post #10 of 14 Old 04-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Captain Québec

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
NewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud of

Yeah I totally understand your point, unfortunately, I am not making the rules, just making sure that everyone applies them.

5 posts a day (always on topic. No post whoring) for the next 2 weeks will bring you easily to the 100. I saw your last posts and you're already on your way to the 100. Don't give up!

Community Voted Best Staff Member Of 2013

2007 GS Sport Charcoal Grey Tiburon -

2002 Stock Elantra - Sold
2008 GS Sport Tidal Wave Blue Tiburon - Actual
post #11 of 14 Old 04-20-2014, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Novice

(Thread Starter)

Thanks new tib. I'm going to mess around with my 06, get it to what I did in the past with my 03 and then look into a genesis coupe. Wonder what the 2015, , genesis coupe is going to be like. That will be my last car then I'm getting a truck or suv.
post #12 of 14 Old 04-23-2014, 12:25 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Novice

(Thread Starter)

Just one bump
post #13 of 14 Old 04-26-2014, 04:00 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Novice

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibby4me View Post
pm me what u got for sale
Check out my sales thread in regional IL. I'm adding parts each night.
post #14 of 14 Old 07-15-2014, 01:25 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Garage

Did you ever find a strut bar?

I recently took my dc sports front bar off...

Profile:

Album:

Current for sale thread:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.