The Official INDIANA Thread - Page 8 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #176 of 1025 Old 01-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Banned

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mac11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Official INDIANA Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKTIBBY317
I went to the suds and a bunch of car shows, and everyone knew me as the supercharged tib...And i lived in Greenwood my whole life.....I bought the tib summer of 03 and had mods ever since....I guess it could be you, but most likey is me since he put (he lives 2 minutes from me)

i wanst modded when i was down there so im sure hes talkin about you. just sayin i was down there too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #177 of 1025 Old 01-22-2006, 09:12 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

TuscaniGTSC2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know how many people would be interested but sometime around the beggining of June my job back in Fort Wayne, when I am not in the Iraq, has an open dyno day. Last year there was a huge all Pontaic car show and had around 200 cars in it. It was a huge huge turn out and I definately recommend coming to this years. If not to dyno your car but to atleast see the cars getting dynoed. Last year we had a Supra doing something short of 800 whp. And our all out big block NHRA car pushing over 1100 whp. Definately fun times. I will get you time and date later whe it comes closer. If I get enough of an interest in this I can possible get a sepperate parking lot to a neighboring business to let us use their lot strickly for the Tibs in not a big area for us to park together kinda thing. Let me know if your interested and I will starting working on something when I get back.

2003 Tiburon V6 Jet Black
Engine Mods: CAI, Headers, Cat-back, Fidanza flywheel, Spec clutch, STS & bushings, 6 PSI Alpine, Polly motor mounts
Other Mods: Chrome headlights & tail lights(NON-3D), Tuscani Emblems lettering, Tuscani door sills, multigauge, 18" Ace Manta rims wrapped in P225 35ZR18 tires, 1.25" drop, 2 piston calipers & cross drill rotors, chrome door handles, Pioneer 8500MP HU, & the all popular sub mod.

post #178 of 1025 Old 01-22-2006, 06:18 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Tibby188 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: The Official INDIANA Thread

Quote:
Hi newbie!!! welcome!! would u be interested in a Indianapolis meet this summer?
That would be great to see all the Tibby's together. Better if it was in late summer . My son would love to go but he will be going to Iraq in about a month for 4 months .

post #179 of 1025 Old 01-22-2006, 10:13 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

SilverGTGirlKC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuscaniGTSC2
I don't know how many people would be interested but sometime around the beggining of June my job back in Fort Wayne, when I am not in the Iraq, has an open dyno day. Last year there was a huge all Pontaic car show and had around 200 cars in it. It was a huge huge turn out and I definately recommend coming to this years. If not to dyno your car but to atleast see the cars getting dynoed. Last year we had a Supra doing something short of 800 whp. And our all out big block NHRA car pushing over 1100 whp. Definately fun times. I will get you time and date later whe it comes closer. If I get enough of an interest in this I can possible get a sepperate parking lot to a neighboring business to let us use their lot strickly for the Tibs in not a big area for us to park together kinda thing. Let me know if your interested and I will starting working on something when I get back.
i'll try to make it to this, you know like i have promised to the last 2 years in a row or whatever LOL but i'm gonna ACTUALLY really try to come down for it this time!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #180 of 1025 Old 01-23-2006, 04:30 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Double Dizzle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'm that modded tib i think...I am the only one in Greenwood i know of...!!! i have the black supercharged one with lambos....i moved though to the north side, but am in Greenwood all the time....where do u go to school? i went to Center Grove!
Nope....not you. The one I've seen is blue.....T badges, body kit. etc......lives off of Co Line Road near Carefree edition. I went to Greenwood.......many years ago. Grad in '92. I still live like I'm 21 though....heh heh. Some of us should definitely get together come springtime. Hopefully I can afford to have a few things done to mine by then :fingerscrossed:
post #181 of 1025 Old 01-24-2006, 12:38 PM
NewTiburon.com God

BLACKTIBBY317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver05SE
Nope....not you. The one I've seen is blue.....T badges, body kit. etc......lives off of Co Line Road near Carefree edition. I went to Greenwood.......many years ago. Grad in '92. I still live like I'm 21 though....heh heh. Some of us should definitely get together come springtime. Hopefully I can afford to have a few things done to mine by then :fingerscrossed:

So it has a body kit and u call it "MODDED" hmm....ok....also...my friend has a blue one with the min Wide body kit, but it looks terrible

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #182 of 1025 Old 01-24-2006, 11:28 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

jas72 is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw a red wide body kitted Tibb at a Collision shop here in Lafayette, looked absoultely horrible. it was already fixed too. the wheels were stuck way inside the kit. needed wheel spacers bad...lol looked like the person just tore the CRAP outta that car...

2003 Auto Tibb, bunch of mods and gonna miss you
Present- 2003 Dodge SRT-4 (est. 260whp)
AEM cai, GReddy turbo timer, DC strut bar, Autometer,
ATP 3" downpipe, Stage 1, MSD wires, Mopar STS, Mopar BOV conversion, Wastegate mod, 3" exhaust on the way
post #183 of 1025 Old 01-25-2006, 03:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas72
i saw a red wide body kitted Tibb at a Collision shop here in Lafayette, looked absoultely horrible. it was already fixed too. the wheels were stuck way inside the kit. needed wheel spacers bad...lol looked like the person just tore the CRAP outta that car...

yea there is a blue one with a widebody that lives out at jefferson commons that looks like chit too. body work was terrible, paint was worse and it had some god awful cheap chrome plated split 5 spoke wheels that looked like they need like 2" spacers. it was horrible. i had to look across the parking lot at it every day.
post #184 of 1025 Old 01-25-2006, 08:59 AM
NewTiburon.com God

BLACKTIBBY317

Well it seems like we are getting more indianapolis interest...So that is good for a meet we have to get going....And if any of you guys have friends, dont be shy to bring them along, regardless of what car they drive....Of course...we'll park the tibbys together though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post #185 of 1025 Old 01-25-2006, 12:09 PM

Sweet I'm game for an Indy meet. Hell I'll go out that same night that the meet is. I know a few girls down there that I can get to come out with us if we have enough people that want to go out. Lets get a date together for the first Indiana meet of the year!

Engine Mods: CAI, Headers, Cat-back, Fidanza flywheel, Spec clutch, STS & bushings, 6 PSI Alpine, Polly motor mounts
Other Mods: Chrome headlights & tail lights(NON-3D), Tuscani Emblems lettering, Tuscani door sills, multigauge, 18" Ace Manta rims wrapped in P225 35ZR18 tires, 1.25" drop, 2 piston calipers & cross drill rotors, chrome door handles, Pioneer 8500MP HU, & the all popular sub mod.

post #186 of 1025 Old 01-25-2006, 03:49 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

03silvergtv6 is an unknown quantity at this point

if we're goin out lets have it after april 17th....then I will finally be of age.

'03 v6 6 speed with tinted windows and ebay CAI.....yea im a poor college kid.
post #187 of 1025 Old 01-25-2006, 03:54 PM
NewTiburon.com God

BLACKTIBBY317

yea..i'll be 21 april 25, but i dont drink or care to go out and drink.....but whatever people wanna do after the meet is cool with me.....i mean...i'll go to like buffalo wild wings or something and chill, but im not a bar guy!

post #188 of 1025 Old 01-25-2006, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
yea..i'll be 21 april 25, but i dont drink or care to go out and drink.....but whatever people wanna do after the meet is cool with me.....i mean...i'll go to like buffalo wild wings or something and chill, but im not a bar guy!

we found the DD!!!! we just need to rent a van now.
post #189 of 1025 Old 01-25-2006, 04:08 PM
NewTiburon.com God

BLACKTIBBY317

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac11
we found the DD!!!! we just need to rent a van now.
HAHA.......Count me IN!! haha

post #190 of 1025 Old 01-25-2006, 04:11 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
So it has a body kit and u call it "MODDED" hmm....ok....also...my friend has a blue one with the min Wide body kit, but it looks terrible
I called it "modded", because I asked him if he had engine work done and he said yes.......
I was simply describing the outside of the car.
post #191 of 1025 Old 01-25-2006, 04:25 PM

Hell yeah I'm down I'll need me an assload of drinks cause I can't drink here on this base. It'll have been like 5 months by that time since I had my last drink

post #192 of 1025 Old 01-25-2006, 04:43 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

oneloudtibby is an unknown quantity at this point

Another Bedford man. SWEET..
post #193 of 1025 Old 01-25-2006, 04:55 PM
NewTiburon.com God

BLACKTIBBY317

i love this indiana interest!

post #194 of 1025 Old 01-27-2006, 03:08 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
i love this indiana interest!
Agreed......I wanna have a meet so I can see all your cars and get some tips and advice......maybe learn something while I'm at it.
post #195 of 1025 Old 01-27-2006, 04:56 AM

So are we all thinking of sometime in the end of April beginning of May then? And Down in Indy somewhere?

post #196 of 1025 Old 01-27-2006, 09:05 AM
NewTiburon.com God

BLACKTIBBY317

im thinking early to middle may........we can get a specific date later, but hopefully anytime past may 7th or so....wait for the college guys to get out of school. yea....Could be Indy or somewhere like that...A central location...someone suggested near the Indianapolis speedway......There is always the "suds" in Greenwood where there is about 200 cars every saturday.....or we could go to West Washingtons Street, or Noblesville Square.....there are plenty of places!

post #197 of 1025 Old 01-27-2006, 01:10 PM

Sounds good I look forward to it. More time for me to get boosted about 330whp or so.

post #198 of 1025 Old 01-27-2006, 01:12 PM
NewTiburon.com God

BLACKTIBBY317

WOAH WOAH!!! 330WHP......thats gonna require BIG BIG injectors...BIG fuel pump stage 1 or maybe 2 fuel rails.......good luck...u can help me with mine when ur done!

post #199 of 1025 Old 01-27-2006, 02:31 PM

Quote:
WOAH WOAH!!! 330WHP......thats gonna require BIG BIG injectors...BIG fuel pump stage 1 or maybe 2 fuel rails.......good luck...u can help me with mine when ur done!

You will see when it's done. It will drive better than it ever did stock. That's if I ever get back stateside.... god this trip is lasting forever and a day. I have all the parts already just need to install everything once I am back.

post #200 of 1025 Old 01-27-2006, 04:11 PM
NewTiburon.com God

I think I heard that The Suds is no longer open.......don't know if cars still gather there or not.
But yeah....there are plenty of spots for us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.