LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PANAXRX is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
*Official Maryland Thread*

So here is the official thread (as stated above). Post away!
So some might know me (from the Md. meet) and some might not.
Im Justin from Glen Burnie, Md. and drive a 06 Tib SE Orange Crush. What about all of you? (my first BIG thread...hope it goes good)

87' Toyota Supra Turbo...Bad MF.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOLD:06 Tiburon SE Orange Crush
SOLD:98 Ram 1500 Sport. 4x4 w/ 318. Custom 40 Series Flowmaster into dual tiped, dual rear exhaust. 20% window tint. 35x12.50 R15 Super Swampers. 15x8 Eagle Alloy-028 series wheels. 5" Superlift. Remanufactured tranny.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by PANAXRX; 10-30-2006 at 11:47 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Re: *Official Maryland Thread*

Tiburon and Sentra meet KOP Nov 5th A link to a meet up in Pa. this weekend (to start off the thread with).
1 LAST VA MEET.....B4 Old Man Winter comes Link to thread for the VA meet in a few weeks.

SOLD:98 Ram 1500 Sport. 4x4 w/ 318. Custom 40 Series Flowmaster into dual tiped, dual rear exhaust. 20% window tint. 35x12.50 R15 Super Swampers. 15x8 Eagle Alloy-028 series wheels. 5" Superlift. Remanufactured tranny.

Last edited by PANAXRX; 10-30-2006 at 11:44 AM.
post #3 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 11:50 AM
NewTiburon.com God

bluegtv6 is just really nicebluegtv6 is just really nicebluegtv6 is just really nice

Hey,
I'm Mike and I'm not too far from you. I drive a carbon blue 03 GT. I'm sure You'll see me around.

2003 GTV6 6-speed

post #4 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 11:51 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegtv6
Hey,
I'm Mike and I'm not too far from you. I drive a carbon blue 03 GT. I'm sure You'll see me around.
I remember talking to you before. Do you have pictures of your car I could see? Very intrested in any Tib in the area (since 3/4 of them dont realize they are driving one).

post #5 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 11:53 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

SharkOutOf Water is an unknown quantity at this point

Good job there Justin....I knew ya had it in ya brother

Hey Mike....how are thoses:
Hotshot headers -Tigerlily 60mm TB
Working for ya? Much increase in HP?

~* Big Meau *~

post #6 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 11:56 AM
NewTiburon.com God

bluegtv6 is just really nicebluegtv6 is just really nicebluegtv6 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANAXRX
I remember talking to you before. Do you have pictures of your car I could see? Very intrested in any Tib in the area (since 3/4 of them dont realize they are driving one).
There's a link to my cardomain page in my sig.

2003 GTV6 6-speed

post #7 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 11:58 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkOutOf Water

There was a huge increase with the headers. The TB added some throttle response, but nothing major. I got it to fully open up the intake track since I have the stage 4 IM, and I will be installing Crower cams soon.

2003 GTV6 6-speed

post #8 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 12:01 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:

Thanks, it's cause im a leader not a follower...(or something like that lol).

post #9 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 12:06 PM
NewTiburon.com God

I'm probably going to Capitol Raceway one last time for the year Friday night if anyone else is interested in going. I usually try to get there around 5pm or so. Karma will also likely be there, he is from Edgewater.

2003 GTV6 6-speed

post #10 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 12:08 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegtv6
There's a link to my cardomain page in my sig.
Nice Tib....I was talking more on the perforamnce end. What did you get 1st?

~* Big Meau *~

post #11 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 12:08 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

unfazed is an unknown quantity at this point

hey,
Im Skee; ive got a maroon 06 tiburon limited...im outta severna park, so im sure we'll bump into each other. Capitol raceway on any given friday nite is a very likely place to find me...or jettin up and down Ritchie!!
post #12 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 12:11 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Nice Tib....I was talking more on the perforamnce end. What did you get 1st?
Do you mean what was my first mod? Or what did I get first between the headers and TB?

2003 GTV6 6-speed

post #13 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 12:18 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

CMFblue03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, im in Baltimore and my bro lives in Glen Burnie off of Furnace Branch rd. Used to work at Friedmans jewelers on crain hwy by the Wal-mart. Maybe we should try to get one of those Mcdonald\Bk lounge parking lot meets lol

post #14 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 12:22 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Just a little FYI for you all

www.teamtiburon.com

~* Big Meau *~

post #15 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 12:27 PM

05xd is an unknown quantity at this point

06 Sunburst Yellow Gs soon to be boosted
Right across the bay.......
Cambridge Murrland

For Sale 2006 Alpine Turbo'ed GS
187whp 223tq @ 10psi
14.48 @ 100.13 mph
No traction

post #16 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 01:03 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMFblue03
Hey, im in Baltimore and my bro lives in Glen Burnie off of Furnace Branch rd. Used to work at Friedmans jewelers on crain hwy by the Wal-mart. Maybe we should try to get one of those Mcdonald\Bk lounge parking lot meets lol
McD's, BK, Saturn car wash, KMart, and Pepboys is where everyone seems to be hanging out lately...don't go there much though since I don't really know any of em and they all drive ricers (mostly). Wouldnt mind gettin together for a small get together in the area though.

post #17 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 01:06 PM

donnschroe is an unknown quantity at this point

Justin, thanks for starting a new MD thread. I think there is an old one here that is probably buried. It was great meeting you and everyone else at the October Meet.

My signature has most of the mods listed. Most of the mods are all appearance, but my new ARK dual exhaust gets delivered today and hope to get it installed in a few weeks. I live out in New Market, just east of Frederick. I'm a Baltimore boy at heart and you might catch me between Baltimore, Frederick, Germantown (where I work). You can't miss my Ralley Red Tib with the VIS Invader CF hood. See you guys on the roads.

2003 Ralley Red V6GT Mods: RoadRuns Lip\ARK Billet Antenna-Temp Knobs-STS-Strut Bars-Vertical Doors\Black EuroTails\Black Headlights\Redline boot\Seibon CF Hood\CF Seatbacks\Concepto Grill & Trim\kSpec Ebrake & Steering Trim\SR Gauge & Temp Dial Trim\Pass Cupholder\Tib Logo on dash\SS Door Panels\Metal Gas Cap\Chrome Handles\Metalgrain trim\SR Vent Rings\Kenwood 7100 DVD Nav & Changer\Interior Red LED Lighting\MadCarbon CF interior pieces

Last edited by donnschroe; 10-30-2006 at 01:08 PM.
post #18 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 01:08 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta119
this was a smart move. bout time too good job Pax!
Thanks, props to TNT Prez for the idea.

post #19 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 01:09 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnschroe
Justin, thanks for starting a new MD thread. I think there is an old one here that is probably buried. It was great meeting you and everyone else at the October Meet.

My signature has most of the mods listed. Most of the mods are all appearance, but my new ARK dual exhaust gets delivered today and hope to get it installed in a few weeks. I live out in New Market, just east of Frederick. I'm a Baltimore boy at heart and you might catch me between Baltimore, Frederick, Germantown (where I work). You can't miss my Ralley Red Tib with the VIS Invader CF hood. See you gusy on the roads.
Nope...not even the cops can miss it, it looks so good!

post #20 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 01:31 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Agent Orange is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys, I'm Jon. I drive an 06 Orange Crush Tib. I would have made it to the meet, but I got caught up with work. Anyone know if there is any talk or plans for an end of the year meet? I would like to have one more before I make my move to FL. I'd love to hear the ARK exhaust, Don.

post #21 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 01:34 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Orange
Hey guys, I'm Jon. I drive an 06 Orange Crush Tib. I would have made it to the meet, but I got caught up with work. Anyone know if there is any talk or plans for an end of the year meet? I would like to have one more before I make my move to FL. .
Why sure there is....well it's in Richmond.....you are more then welcome to come on through

Hey,...... Did You Hear??

~* Big Meau *~

post #22 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 01:36 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Orange
Hey guys, I'm Jon. I drive an 06 Orange Crush Tib. I would have made it to the meet, but I got caught up with work. Anyone know if there is any talk or plans for an end of the year meet? I would like to have one more before I make my move to FL. I'd love to hear the ARK exhaust, Don.
There is a link in the second post with a like to the Richmond meet. Us in Md. are also taking about doing a early winter meet to finish off the year. Something end of Nov. early Dec. it sounds like. Wont be as big as the last one due to timing issues (IMO).

post #23 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 02:00 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

I'm going to go down so if anyone from Md. wants to go we can start a convoy somwhere (and those of you who know...)and we wont get lost to Richmond like the Va. peeps did on the way up here.

post #24 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 02:10 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta119
sweet. i hope i get my car back. i wanna get pics with another orange tib.
Well im ordering my Injen SRI from r100's on friday and T-badges hopefully on Friday also. So if everything goes well that all should be in and installed by the 18th.

post #25 of 13076 Old 10-30-2006, 02:16 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

crowebar is an unknown quantity at this point

Just figured I would stop in here too.......howdy all. My ride = my sig links......

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.