Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

MD: STG IV Manifold, Mafterburner, Strut Bars, VDK, CM Clutch

FS: 
3K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  4scoresn7yrsago 
#1 · (Edited)
MD: Mafterburner, Mussa Rear Strut Bar, 4-Point Harness

The time has come to move onto a new project so some of the stock parts got swapped back onto the car. Unless otherwise stated, all parts were on the car for 30K miles give or take a few but spent a few years on the car while she sat in the garage. Parts have seen very little winter driving, probably less than 100 miles in total since my jeep is the winter workhorse. Prices do not include shipping and final cost will need to be established before final payment is made. Local pick-up is available and encouraged. The car itself will be up for sale in a separate thread so other parts may be up for sale at a later time but would likely require stock parts in trade.

Mussa Rear Strut Bar - $80

RalliArt 4-point Restraint Harness - $20

MAFterburner Stage I Fuel Tuner - SOLD

Next Generation Motorsports Stage IV Intake Manifold with Tigerlilly 60mm Big Bore Throttle Body. Color is a light blue with a small amount of blue flake. Powdercoat on lower intake manifold isn't the best but looks fine when installed.
Upper and Lower Combo - SOLD
Tigerlilly 60mm Throttle Body - SOLD

AEM Cold Air Intake - SOLD

Clutch Masters FX300 Stage III Clutch with Lightweight flywheel - SOLD

Metallx Vertical Door Kit - SOLD

RRM Supercharger Front Strut Bar - SOLD

JDM Inc. S-spec Body Stiffener Floor Bar - SOLD

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
I will take the mafterburner if it come with the software and computer cable. May need some help with install from all of you and actully tuning my supercharger setup with it, but I will take the mafterburner. PM me when you can

Cole

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.