******BEWARE****** Scamming Hid Seller******** - Page 2 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #26 of 78 Old 03-01-2007, 03:23 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Shift21
Re: ******BEWARE****** Scamming Hid Seller********

do the moderators have access to records of user passwords on this sit? and whats the policy of banned users old password information?

(954): everyone is single if you try hard enough
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27 of 78 Old 03-01-2007, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
Pete: The Man

Ready2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another level
(Thread Starter)

Admins may have the ability to look up users passwords, but mods do not.

Military Moderator Syndicate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FIRST DUAL SUPERCHARGED HYUNDAI
post #28 of 78 Old 03-01-2007, 07:30 PM
Lighting and Accessories

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Diode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of light

Admins have the power to change everything in your profile, including password. I don't think they can see it though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NEWTIBURON'S BEST SPONSOR OF 2007 AND 2008
NewTiburon's 2007 AND 2008 Best Overall Member
NewTiburon's 2007 2nd Most Informative Member

(314) 205-3033

post #29 of 78 Old 03-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Still lurks on occasion

CableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another levelCableTec is on another level

Good catch Pete......let's hope this guy gets stopped before he can do any real damage to someone's wallet.

Wagtoda3rd: "Umm wheres the guy who gave me the majority of my infractions?"
post #30 of 78 Old 03-01-2007, 10:14 PM
NewTiburon.com God

platinumtib

he has Gamz pic on the scion forum looks like he is selling them but why aint anyone replying back saying its a rip off?

2011 Black Toyota Tundra I force 5.7 v8 Dbl Cab TRD Rock Warrior Edition 4x4
285/70/r17 BFgoodrich allterrains with Alley TRD rims
Black grill and bumpers
Westin Bull Bar, Westin 4" Nerf bars, 15% tint

post #31 of 78 Old 03-01-2007, 10:21 PM Thread Starter

Ready2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another level
(Thread Starter)

Huh? I can't post on the other forums because I'm blocked.

post #32 of 78 Old 03-01-2007, 10:28 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
speedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to beholdspeedy is a splendid one to behold

looks like ima have to give this guy a call and video tape it for u all also, I wasthinking of asking some questions about the kit before i told him about the threads. what are some good questions that have nothing to do with HIDs (it needs to sound like it involves HIDs to anyone who dont know anything about them), that he can try to give a fake answer to? ya know what i mean?

"People should not be afraid of their government. The government should be afraid of their people."
-V-

Last edited by speedy; 03-01-2007 at 10:30 PM.
post #33 of 78 Old 03-01-2007, 10:46 PM
Lighting and Accessories

Diode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of light

How are you unblocked from this forum R2P?

(314) 205-3033
post #34 of 78 Old 03-01-2007, 11:26 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

I sent a request up, and it had to be approved. That is how I am able to access the few forums taht I am on. But it takes time, and sometimes they say no. They said no to a car audio forum for me, as well as crookedh the first time.

post #35 of 78 Old 03-01-2007, 11:38 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

TuscanJay

So he made a website that looks like Uneek's and changed the paypal address to his? Is that correct?

On scionlife it looks legit. Why? Or is this guy supposed to be the member "scionlife2" who is asking about the website?

Where does Uneek sell besides here or is it just on this forum?

'05 Moonlit Blue GT - NOT Alpine SUPERCHARGED
-

Less Than 205whp / 180wtq untuned ~2.75psi - auto power!

Last edited by TuscanJay; 03-01-2007 at 11:39 PM.
post #36 of 78 Old 03-01-2007, 11:57 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Yes, he took Uneek's info, and made a site to mimick it. He is coming on the forums, and saying "go to this site and buy HIDS.....I got mine in two days. When in reality, he is having them send him money / secure info, and does not have an actual business. An actual business would NOT be using a personal email addy to accept payments, would not be using the EXACT info and pictures from another site, and would NOT be advertising themselves as being featured on several internet forums when he is JUST signing up for them.

I am an Intelligence Analyst by trade, so figuring this out was not too difficult.

post #37 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 12:02 AM

TuscanJay

So everyone should start prank calling him on his cell (626-616-0497) that he stupidly posted on the website then? I did a reverse look up on the number and providing the number wasn't ported, it is his cell phone. lol.

-

post #38 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 12:37 AM

TuscanJay

I just messaged a mod on scionlife.com. He is going to look into it.

-

post #39 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 12:44 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Let's not start prank calling him. The police are invloved in the situation now. Uneek contacted them. Let's let them handle it. Just make sure that these guys are aware NOT to buy from him.

post #40 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 12:49 AM

TuscanJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2Play View Post
Let's not start prank calling him. The police are invloved in the situation now. Uneek contacted them. Let's let them handle it. Just make sure that these guys are aware NOT to buy from him.

Yeah, I was joking. lol.

I sent you a pm.

-

post #41 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 12:55 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Ok.....I have updated with the IP addy in the first post, so if Mods/Admins request it at any of the other sites, you can provide it.

post #42 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 01:18 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Can someone go here and file a report? I can't access the site

http://www.ic3.gov/

post #43 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 01:22 AM
Lighting and Accessories

I'd do it but you're supposed to be "victimized" and I didn't give any money to this guy.

(314) 205-3033
post #44 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 01:24 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

No. I have filed complaints with them before. You can be a "witness" to wrong doing, like a 3rd party. Just say you have been watching him impersonate someone else online, and try to use their name to take peoples money. Link them to this thread, as well as each individual area, and Uneeks REAL site.

post #45 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 01:30 AM

TuscanJay

Thank you sir! I got scionlife.com taken care of. The guy is now banned. I am sending the chevyhhr.net guys a msg now.

-

post #46 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 01:41 AM

TuscanJay

I have contacted all the forums listed except EXD and I can't find a forum for semashow.com

-

post #47 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 01:55 AM
Banned

CompactDivisions is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2Play View Post
Ok.....I have updated with the IP addy in the first post, so if Mods/Admins request it at any of the other sites, you can provide it.
I just did an IP{ search on elantraxd, we don't have anybody there but I will post up this link in the Mod section.
good lookin out
post #48 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 02:00 AM

TuscanJay

Oh, good. I couldn't contact anyone there. ^^^

-

post #49 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 02:05 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

We may have caught this before too much damage was done. Thank GOD!!!!! Now let's get some formal complaints going on him, and give him what he deserves

post #50 of 78 Old 03-02-2007, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

bump for visibility

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.