Parts for Sale Problems/Non-Receipt Thread - Page 3 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #51 of 88 Old 04-29-2009, 12:17 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
midnightshadow87
Re: Parts for Sale Problems/Non-Receipt Thread

i escalated my dispute to a claim and linked this thread on paypal, we'll see how it goes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 88 Old 05-28-2009, 08:49 AM
Former CIO

bms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another level

executioner and midnightshadow. this was the lame a$$ excuse the buyer gave. did you receive any funds back? Knowing how paypal works, they don't give out free money if the seller has no funds in the account.

Weak a$$ excuse:
What i dont understand is why am I on a "lockdown" how gay, Everyone paid through paypal. LISTEN EVRYONE ONE SOOOO IT REGISTERS 4 you. If you pay through paypal and dont reccieve your item you have 45days you all should know you went through processs and you can file a compliant in that time if the complaint go unsolved you win judgement and your money back. I sold my parts in my part-out 2 cheap and didnt have enuough for shipping or to refund you'lls money so i let paypal do it oyu understand. judical review how lame there is nothing judical about this its a car website lol

if you don't get your money back, I will release his personal information to the site.

I am no longer an admin. Please do not PM me with site issues. Use the report post button.
post #53 of 88 Old 05-28-2009, 09:21 PM
NewTiburon.com God

03BlackTib

Quote:
Originally Posted by bms231 View Post
wow another one. yea doesnt look too good.
And Brian here is another one LOL

F/S Thread

Same thread as mentioned a few times already and I already opened a Paypal Dispute but did not get anything back from him ... all my communication went through PM and not in the thread so let me know if you need all that communication ... It was only over $20 for some interior trim pieces but I mean if we can do something about it great but if not o well I guess ... I was promised shipping info like 3 times and then he got mad when i said I want the product or my money back ... last communication was in the beginning of April

If you need anything else let me know

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2009 White Jeep Wrangler Unlmimited > BOUGHT 9/18/09
INSTALLED: front bumper, HIDS, intake, grab handles, side steps, 4 Hellas, OEM Switch Toggle Switches
WISH LIST: rear bumper, 2.5" lift, 33s, exhaust
post #54 of 88 Old 05-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Former CIO

bms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another level

well seeing how this dumba$$ thinks paypal gives out free money....... you wont get anything back from this loser guys. he is going to get banned.

he lives just outside of greensboro NC.

email celicaonblow@yahoo.com
ip 24.167.180.126
birthday Nov 23 1988

I am no longer an admin. Please do not PM me with site issues. Use the report post button.
post #55 of 88 Old 05-29-2009, 12:12 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

executioner is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I kinda knew he would have no funds for paypal to issue a refund:

"After careful review, we have determined that the seller is at fault but
regret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the
seller's account.

We'll make every effort to recover the funds from the seller although we
can't guarantee you will receive a refund."

Greatly appreciate the concern and time you take to try to help sort out things.
post #56 of 88 Old 05-29-2009, 12:26 AM
Former CIO

ha in LD he is saying how he has PMed all of u and to ask any of u that he is a good seller and none of you got stiffed b/c paypal gives out free money.

post #57 of 88 Old 07-23-2009, 06:48 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

C-Bone
Exclamation Re: Parts for Sale Problems/Non-Receipt Thread

Hello, I am having a problem with Speedy. I purchased a set of tail lights from his garage sale thread over 2 months ago: speedy's garage sale . I paid on May 17 through paypal. After a couple weeks or so I sent him a message asking if he had shipped them yet and he said no and that he was having problems with his car but he would try to get them out by the end of the week. So another couple weeks later I asked again and he said no sorry he was still having problems with his car and he would try to get them out by the end of the week again, so being the nice guy that I am I set it aside for a while until he got his car up and going again. I lost track of how many messages I sent total but the last 2 or 3 I havn't even gotten a response back. I've been really patient and understanding but he seems to just be blowing me off lately. Anything you can do would be much appreciated. I am still willing to accept the tails if he plans on shipping them anytime soon if not then I would like a refund.

Thank you much,
Cameron

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #58 of 88 Old 08-25-2009, 12:04 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

MattyB will become famous soon enough

Hi. I've been PMing GeneralPatton for a while now and I have posted in this thread:

G.Patton's *Now Selling* Part Out :-P

I haven't had any response. I paid for an item (catch can) a month ago and haven't had any contact and the item wasn't shipped. I've been trying to get a refund but he won't respond. He has been bumping his other for sale thread and posing in other threads. MindHacker is having the same problem. I just want my money back, I'm not interested in him shipping the item after a month of waiting.

Cheers.

Installed: Alpine Stage 1 ● Injen SRI ● NGM Tri-Flow ● SSA headers ● Magnaflow cat ● Injen SuperSES ● Solid mounts ● RalcoRZ STS ● Pioneer DEH-4250D ● NGK BKR6EIX-11
In garage: Alpine Stage 2 ● Rear strut bar ● Zeitronix ZT-2 ● VHR Clutch/FW ● M&S Warrior front ● Zefiro Ronda rear ● Reflash
Need: LSD ● Suspension ● Rear sway bar
post #59 of 88 Old 08-25-2009, 12:42 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
MindHacker is just really niceMindHacker is just really niceMindHacker is just really niceMindHacker is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyB View Post
Hi. I've been PMing GeneralPatton for a while now and I have posted in this thread:

G.Patton's *Now Selling* Part Out :-P

I haven't had any response. I paid for an item (catch can) a month ago and haven't had any contact and the item wasn't shipped. I've been trying to get a refund but he won't respond. He has been bumping his other for sale thread and posing in other threads. MindHacker is having the same problem. I just want my money back, I'm not interested in him shipping the item after a month of waiting.

Cheers.
+1, I posted, PM'ed, and opened a paypal dispute / escalated it to a claim, and he continues to ignore me.

Update, paypal resolved everything, refund issued. Still no communication from the GeneralPatton, but that doesn't really matter at this point.

Go: Alpine m62 @ 5psi strut/sway/room/lower bars, DTPs, koyo rad, LW fly, +clutch, xg350 bbk, 18x8+35
Show: Lambo's, CF Hatch/hood/trim, diffuser, tint, fenders, volt stabilizer, strobes, AE's, underglow, gilllglow, custom tails
Interior: Integrated radar/eeepc/cb, dynamat, 300w sub, marble & leather, glow, sills, door plates + 2nd handles, Starlight headliner, analog clock, passenger horn
In progress: fixing these.

Last edited by MindHacker; 08-26-2009 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Update
post #60 of 88 Old 09-01-2009, 09:22 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Well, 8 days since I posted in here, and still haven't heard from GeneralPatton. I can only assume the mods aren't subscribed to this thread either.

So I finally opened a PayPal dispute and got my money back.

Would have prefered to work things out with the guy personally.

Installed: Alpine Stage 1 ● Injen SRI ● NGM Tri-Flow ● SSA headers ● Magnaflow cat ● Injen SuperSES ● Solid mounts ● RalcoRZ STS ● Pioneer DEH-4250D ● NGK BKR6EIX-11
In garage: Alpine Stage 2 ● Rear strut bar ● Zeitronix ZT-2 ● VHR Clutch/FW ● M&S Warrior front ● Zefiro Ronda rear ● Reflash
post #61 of 88 Old 09-01-2009, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Pete: The Man

Ready2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another level
(Thread Starter)

sorry guys..I'm just starting to frequent the forum again

Military Moderator Syndicate

FIRST DUAL SUPERCHARGED HYUNDAI
post #62 of 88 Old 09-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Former CIO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyB View Post
Well, 8 days since I posted in here, and still haven't heard from GeneralPatton. I can only assume the mods aren't subscribed to this thread either.

So I finally opened a PayPal dispute and got my money back.

Would have prefered to work things out with the guy personally.

yea i was pretty much the only one who watched this thread. i have a suggestion for you........ report your post. that way every mod/admin gets an email about it. otherwise u gotta realize there are a crap load of threads on this board and they cant read every one.

post #63 of 88 Old 09-02-2009, 01:09 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Yeah, it's cool man. I know the mods have a lot to deal with.

I reported the post a few days ago as well. Never heard anything back though. I didn't want to do it again and have them get cranky, lol.

I hope the mods do see this stuff though, because he's still bumping his other for sale threads. I just don't want anyone else having the same problems that MindHacker and I did.

post #64 of 88 Old 10-04-2009, 08:03 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
jprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to all

I bought solid motor mounts from rycepicker and its been over two weeks and I have not recieved them. I have contacted him asking him about shipping info, and recieved no responce back. His user page shows that he has been on since I have pm'd him, but I still have not recieved a responce nearly a week later.

I am starting to get a little worried that I have been ripped off.

Solid Motor mounts and extras

JProphecy for MOD 2012!!!.....Scratch that...2013 Because MORE DESU!!
post #65 of 88 Old 10-07-2009, 08:03 PM
NewTiburon.com God

jprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to all

nvm, he pm'd me finaly, says he is going to shipp in the next few days, we will see and go from there

JProphecy for MOD 2012!!!.....Scratch that...2013 Because MORE DESU!!
post #66 of 88 Old 10-30-2009, 08:51 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

tibdrvr12020 is an unknown quantity at this point

This guys says he shipped my MAFTERBURNER on the 10th of october. here it is 20 days later and its still not here. he doesnt log on and refuses to give be a delivery confirmation number. he says he sent it priority mail..... those come with a delivery confirmation number. he hasnt logged on in 10 days.http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171194
post #67 of 88 Old 10-31-2009, 03:16 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

tibdrvr12020 is an unknown quantity at this point

NVM my leasing office had it. usps didnt leave a notice.
post #68 of 88 Old 01-07-2010, 09:41 PM
NewTiburon.com God

kevin217 will become famous soon enough

dispute with crazycook99

i bought a NGM 190lph fuel pump from him here

what i got was not that. this is what i got from him

here is our convo on paypal:

From Buyer - kevin hurtes

1/7/2010 12:42 PST

you had for sale on newtiburon.com "NGM 190lph fuel pump".

that is NOT what i received. i have this confirmed by the company whos pump it is. they said there pump has a green plastic top and a silver cylinder. the pump i received has a black plastic top and a gold cylinder.

i want my $190USD back and i will send you your pump back.

thanks

Kevin

1/7/2010 12:43 PST

also i would like to state that i installed the pump without knowing it wasnt the correct one and my car would not run, meaning not only is this pump not what i ordered but it is also not a comparable match..

anthony paris denied kevin hurtes's request for a $190.00 USD refund.

1/7/2010 12:59 PST

From Seller - anthony paris

1/7/2010 12:59 PST

If you go on the DIY fourm you have

to complete the adjustments to make

fuel pump work. ie: rubber grommit,

new o-rings. Yes I stated it was the

Ngm fuel pump but it is actually

walboro. Recently found box fuel

pump came in

1/7/2010 14:15 PST

you just admitted that the product you shipped me was not the product i payed for.

Walbro pump costs under $100 new from the dealer, i payed you $190 for the $200+ NGM pump.

also, the pump you sent me is NOT walbro. i matched the part number up and it is Airtex fuel pump. model number is E2471. that number is inscribed into the pump you sent me. this fuel pump is 130LPH fuel pump, which is LESS then the stock tiburon pump.

i payed you for a 190LPH NGM fuel pump. that is NOT what you sent me. you did not even send me a different 190LPH pump that i could use.

i would rather not get my attorney involved in such a petty issue, but i will have no choice if you decline my refund request again.

thank you,

Kevin

kevin hurtes requested a $190.00 USD refund.

1/7/2010 14:16 PST

anthony paris denied kevin hurtes's request for a $190.00 USD refund.

1/7/2010 14:42 PST

1/7/2010 14:42 PST

a walboro 190l fuel pump is not a $100 because i paid $220 for it. this is what they sent me when i purchased it. as far as getting your attorney involved over a petty issue, i say go ahead pay him the money so u can get $190 back.

1/7/2010 14:43 PST

im sorry it was stated an ngm. i bought two fuel pumps and cannot remember which one i sold first.

1/7/2010 17:35 PST

its not my problem that you cant remember and made a mistake.

you are responsible for what you said you were selling, your excuses are pathetic. im escalating this to a dispute and contacting my attorney.

thank you,

Kevin

Old:
Boosted 2003 I4, Garret T3T4 @10psi - SOLD
2008 SE - Stage 1 Sniper - SOLD

New - 2012 Genesis Coupe 2.0T R-Spec
post #69 of 88 Old 02-06-2010, 10:41 AM
NewTiburon.com Professional

UpstateNYtib will become famous soon enough

Seller : Speedy
Product : Shaded 04 Tails
Price: 125
Paid on Dec 3 via paypal
Winter Cleaning - Bunch of goodies
(it states i bought the stock tails because he was shading them a bit different than the others)

I maybe get a response to 10 of my PM's every 2 weeks, if im lucky. I understand he is a respected member of the community but the lack of communication is more frustrating than anything. And seeing his "Last login date" updating to every couple of days and still no response makes it that much worse.

Last Activity: 01-27-2010 02:44 PM <from the time I posted this

And still no response to any of my PM's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyunwoo92 View Post
My garage was closed. but why?? the carbon dioxide that comes out from the exhaust is dangerous or something?

Last edited by UpstateNYtib; 02-06-2010 at 10:43 AM.
post #70 of 88 Old 04-02-2010, 01:35 AM
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
JGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to behold

Never thought I'd post in here... especially over $15.......

Bought 10k HID bulbs from General Patton On March20th.... said he shipped on monday(2 days later I think.)

I pmed him a day later asking if he shipped because another member wanted them more than I did. He would even pay more money. I said if he already sent them not to worry about them. But he didn't reply so I assumed they were sent.

About a week Ago I pm'ed him asking if he ever shipped them cuz it's been a month and still nothing.

All you have to do is say "Yes" or "no"

If you didnt send them just keep them I don't really care its only $15. I need to know if they are coming though because a friend needs my 8ks so I was gonna use these.

You are a joke of a business person. I can't wait until my Apexcone ballasts need warrnaty replacing and you don't honor the lifetime warranty.

I don't even care about a stupid refund, just tell me if they aren't coming.
edit: xion sent him a message but i guess no reply.

lolwut

Last edited by JGresch; 04-02-2010 at 01:37 AM.
post #71 of 88 Old 04-20-2010, 06:09 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

The_Saj has a spectacular aura aboutThe_Saj has a spectacular aura about

sale thread: http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180838

I have received most of the items purchased, i have had conversations (via email) with seller to retrieve the rest of the items but have been getting excuses for the last 3 weeks... once the excuses became item related such as "i tried getting the sensor out and stripped it off...." i began to look into what needed to be done to retrieve at least reasonable value of the items. This transaction has been placed under paypal dispute and if no response from seller in 7 days i will place under claim for retail value of parts in which i have not received.

items still awaiting:
cx racing inter-cooler (with or without piping)
glowshift wideband o2 (gauge and sensor and controller... suppose to be new and never used)
oil sandwich with two oil lines (steel braided) and the sender unit for the oil pressure gauge i have already received.

i'd like the thread to stay intact and unmodified for the duration of the paypal dispute/claim for legal purposes if it could be locked it would be greatly appreciated. and especially not auto-pruned by the forum cleaning system.

Thanks
Lance Cain

2005 SE @ 10psi

waffles... now at Area 52... where we forcefully induce ur engine.... with waffles.
post #72 of 88 Old 02-19-2011, 06:21 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

jeff7670 is an unknown quantity at this point

I purchased Injectors and a fuel pump from Streetracerkm on jan 11th. Since then I have not recieved product and have contacted him now three times with no return. What scares we most is he is selling products to more people at the moment.....So why can t he reply to my messages?
post #73 of 88 Old 02-19-2011, 11:36 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

jeff7670 is an unknown quantity at this point

Issue has been taken care of. Thank you to streetracerkm
post #74 of 88 Old 10-30-2011, 08:38 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Fullblowntib is a glorious beacon of lightFullblowntib is a glorious beacon of lightFullblowntib is a glorious beacon of lightFullblowntib is a glorious beacon of lightFullblowntib is a glorious beacon of lightFullblowntib is a glorious beacon of light

I'm having a problem with Delecroix getting my Cams that I purchased on Oct 1. I have only received a couple of responses, but that was over 2 weeks ago claiming that he shipped them but forgot to give shipping a contact number to deliver the package then stated he would reship them out immediately. Now he wont respond to PM's and he's been on almost daily I filed a dispute with Paypal today and will file a claim immediatly if I dont get this resolved by friday thid week....... would highly recommend freezing his for sale thread til this gets resolved

[/SIGPIC]NGM Stg4 fully built race blk w/fully P&P & flowed heads,Stg2 cams,Fidanza adjstbl sprckts & adjstble cam gears,1mm over Stainless steel valves,NGM Assassin S/C w/icebox & ht exchngr,NGM alky kit,7.5 in lower pully & 2.9 upper,ported lower intake,90mm throttlebody,Map ecu2,460cc injctrs,Zex 190Lph fuel pmp,Zex 150 shot,APE traction bars,Fidanza alum flywl, w/stg4 CM 6puc clutch,Phantom grip LSD,Espilar susp kit,custom SRI,Prosport boostgauge & Innovate w/b
post #75 of 88 Old 07-23-2012, 09:51 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

darkknight48 will become famous soon enough
Garage

I purchased ark coilovers from this member, Spdlgcms

I sent money through paypal july 2nd

I have tried over and over and over again to get in touch with him emailing him everyday

Its been more than two weeks and ive only heard from him three times, all times saying he will ship tomorrow, still have not yet seen the iteam or tracking information

His excuse is that he has been in the hospital, i believed him so i gave him a week

However its been two weeks and he says he is still there but......it says his last activity on this site was two days ago

Something just does add up.

PM me or whatever with information on what to do THANKS A TON

Exterior: 20% Tint, Tinted Tails, Euro fogs, 10k HIDS, debadge, painted calipers, 17x7 Velocity V211, eBay high rise
Sound: Panasonic receiver, two 12'' mtx subs, TMA 500W amp
Performance: Fujita CAI, Tsudo exhaust, Stage 2 clutchmasters clutch, Fidanza lightweight flywheel, Delrin base/shifter bushings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.